Ronald speaks from jail #2

I had no idea you could call in to an inmate. How does that work?

[sorry, I'm only familiar w/jail in the movies and on tv.]

Oh wait... Ron said he only has 3 friends, right? His attorneys. (?)

My bad word choice, sorry. I believe Ron just said he talked to the friend on the phone.

Dang Madj! I'm not going to get a chance to hear all that until later! :banghead: How interesting it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These came out today?

found this statement by GGM interesting
On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.
No mention of dropping off dirty clothes in that statement. Was GGM there to have it out with Misty??
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.
No mention of dropping off dirty clothes in that statement. Was GGM there to have it out with Misty??
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

Excellent article thank you for posting that link....

Dang Madj! I'm not going to get a chance to hear all that until later! :banghead: How interesting it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These came out today?

Yes, it's like the two media outlets just keep updating little by little.
Gainesville as well as Jacksonville. I wish they would just release them all at once. I think we may get more tomorrow. I think they are holding back so they have something to report the next day.

GGM proves herself a liar...then or now...take your pic...I do not believe anything she says now to cover for herself and accessory after the fact charges or anything she says to cover for Ron.

It's always okay to politely throw in your two cents. :) I'm not interested in all the topics either, but some want to discuss them or look them up later. The main value I see in topical threads is when you want to go back and get the information. Like the $35,000 that RC said he needed to get Haleigh back. I was blessed that members here remembered what happened and filled me in, but I would have loved links that I could see in a thread - and the comments made by members at that time. I don't have time to search it even today.

I realized other forums have long discussion threads, but we don't do it that way at WS when a case has gone on as long as this one and has this much interest. I thank God she has this much interest. There aren't enough people on WS to spread themselves thin enough to devote this much attention to so many other missing children. :(

We won't be opening a general discussion thread, but your concerns will stay in my mind as I make decisions in the future regarding topic threads. :)

Thank you, Kimster. I should clarify. I meant a general thread AS WELL AS the topic threads. I certainly didn't mean to do away with the topic threads altogether. As Emeralgem said, I like the idea of a thread where we can just throw out opinions and comments about the case or the players.
I do try to at least read all the threads, but sometimes I just don't have the time to go through all of them from where I left off. I'm not on high-speed internet so that causes my computer to be slow. Bummer!
Thanks for your understanding.

Ron mentioned in the audio tape that his friend was black, they had been friends for a long time and still are friends. I took it to mean Orlando T.

Ron mentioned in the audio tape that his friend was black, they had been friends for a long time and still are friends. I took it to mean Orlando T.

I'll have to depend on your patience and perseverance because I've not had what it takes to listen to all that stuff. Or heck, to even try to find all of it. Reminds me of the LVA and LDT and hypnosis stuff Misty did - they've put little bits and pieces all over the media, seems like.

thx for listening & posting about it !

It seems the majority of seconds on those new short tapes is Dana talking, not Ron. Dana putting words in Ron's mouth. Dana needs to bite his tongue. IMO

It seems the majority of seconds on those new short tapes is Dana talking, not Ron. Dana putting words in Ron's mouth. Dana needs to bite his tongue. IMO

Well, heck, guess I need to sit down and listen then.

How did he put the friend's words about the u/c LEO into Ron's mouth? Phrase-wise, not literally.

[Or was that tape before the ones you're talking about?]

Ronald sounds sedated in those new tapes. IMO his bravado has been cooled by someone.

Ronald sounds sedated in those new tapes. IMO his bravado has been cooled by someone.

Can you get meds in prison? If you're detoxing, does the prison give you anything like a benzo? Just curious if anyone knew.

Mel

Can you get meds in prison? If you're detoxing, does the prison give you anything like a benzo? Just curious if anyone knew.

Mel

I'm not sure what class of drugs but yes they will give you drugs to calm you down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back