NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from KCN:
She's got someone working on the "dinner sighting" AND she relayed the results of recent sightings in the Vegas area:

"Apparently, my uncle Rolf was in Vegas again. Whoever is getting the tips got one saying someone saw him in the Best Buy parking lot. So they got the video and wanted my uncle to come down and see if he could see anything. The video was such good quality that my uncle couldn't even point out himself when he walked into the store. So that was a bit of a bust.
Another PI contacted us and asked to work on the case pro bono. I didn't get his name though."

I wonder why it wasn't mentioned earlier, too -- then I remember that we didn't find out about "ward temple night" until TWO MONTHS LATER.

This coming out now, would be right on schedule, and I'm starting to think that St George is in another time zone (or planet).

I'm thinking they don't really understand the importance of what Steven was doing BEFORE he went missing. Oh - if only they would follow along here! And, not for nothin', but why don't they?

Just heard from KCN:
She's got someone working on the "dinner sighting" AND she relayed the results of recent sightings in the Vegas area:

"Apparently, my uncle Rolf was in Vegas again. Whoever is getting the tips got one saying someone saw him in the Best Buy parking lot. So they got the video and wanted my uncle to come down and see if he could see anything. The video was such good quality that my uncle couldn't even point out himself when he walked into the store. So that was a bit of a bust.
Another PI contacted us and asked to work on the case pro bono. I didn't get his name though."

So, we have a Home Depot and a Best Buy. Could we possibly get an idea of what part of town these possible sightings occurred?

So, we have a Home Depot and a Best Buy. Could we possibly get an idea of what part of town these possible sightings occurred?

Sorry, no Best Buys near a DI. ;)

You know, those just seem like the most UNlikely sightings, don't they? We've got a homeless and/or hiding person, and he's hanging out at Best Buy and Home Depot?

I liked the IHOP ones better.

ETA:
The Beer Can Beach (north of Sacramento) case can't possibly be Steven since it began in November.

Sorry, no Best Buys near a DI. ;)

You know, those just seem like the most UNlikely sightings, don't they? We've got a homeless and/or hiding person, and he's hanging out at Best Buy and Home Depot?

I liked the IHOP ones better.

BBM - Good!

They sound unlikely in the context of what many of us have been thinking. But they sound perfectly normal for someone who's setting up a new home...

I'm not holding my breath for these sightings to be him. HOWEVER, it does make me feel hopeful, in that it indicates people are aware. People are looking for Steven.

BBM - Good!

They sound unlikely in the context of what many of us have been thinking. But they sound perfectly normal for someone who's setting up a new home...

....with loads of cash falling out of their pockets? (Kinda pricey stuff in there, when you can't use your own debit/credit cards.)

Would be nice if the sightings involved "Steven" with someone else each time.

BBM - Good!

You know, it occurred to me that one of the things it's normal to do on Sunday is look at houses or apartments...

....with loads of cash falling out of their pockets? (Kinda pricey stuff in there, when you can't use your own debit/credit cards.)

Would be nice if the sightings involved "Steven" with someone else each time.

It kinda lends credence to webrocket's original theory about hooking up with a lover - though it could be a sugar mama just as easily as a sugar daddy. IMO.

You know, it occurred to me that one of the things it's normal to do on Sunday is look at houses or apartments...

True. But a 30-year-old in a 55+ area, where the rent for one month would be more than he owed his St George landlord for three months?

UNLESS he was meeting a realtor there.

"Just leave your car in the cul de sac and I'll be right along in a white SUV." ;)

True. But a 30-year-old in a 55+ area, where the rent for one month would be more than he owed his St George landlord for three months?

UNLESS he was meeting a realtor there.

"Just leave your car in the cul de sac and I'll be right along in a white SUV." ;)

I'm thinking Steven is not the one with the $$$. Whoever he was meeting up with in SCA is.

I'm quite sure there's plenty of that sort of thing going on in SCA - and everywhere.

I'm thinking Steven is not the one with the $$$. Whoever he was meeting up with in SCA is.

I'm quite sure there's plenty of that sort of thing going on in SCA - and everywhere.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too -- an older man or woman.

Yet, they still are not coming forward. His pic is on the mailbox. When I first saw where his car was parked I thought possibly an affair. This is going on over 3 months, wouldn't he come clean with it. Or at least let family know he was okay.

Yet, they still are not coming forward. His pic is on the mailbox. When I first saw where his car was parked I thought possibly an affair. This is going on over 3 months, wouldn't he come clean with it. Or at least let family know he was okay.

Some kind of forbidden love. They don't want anyone to know.

You'd certainly think so, especially if he was being successful at something.

At the VERY LEAST, he could send them a letter without an address. Enclose a picture of him holding up "today's USA Today" or something.

I also think there's the possibility he could be working under his own name and SSN. (The family checked, and they don't have any verifiable emergency where Social Security Administration would forward a letter to his last known address/workplace.)

At the VERY LEAST, he could send them a letter without an address. Enclose a picture of him holding up "today's USA Today" or something.

I also think there's the possibility he could be working under his own name and SSN. (The family checked, and they don't have any verifiable emergency where Social Security Administration would forward a letter to his last known address/workplace.)

But on the other hand, if he left because he was fed up with trying to fit in his family's box, why would he tell them? He might figure they would be so disapproving, they'd throw him out anyway, or he might just not care any more. Or maybe be afraid if they knew, they'd come after him.

It's quite possible he really doesn't want them to know he's alive and well and not wanting to see or speak to them. You really have to wonder what would be worse to some people.

And I do believe LE would be checking regularly to see if his SS is being used. What if it were being used fraudulently by the person responsible for him going missing? That would be meaningful to the investigation. I really think it's pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500