WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...so it this week going to be a good week for solving the mysteries of this crime? Will LE release more information? I hope so.

WELL...the video doesn't show any lights flashing...does it? So, either the tape is not clear, or the car's lights/key are not operating correctly, or the door was unlocked when she approached it.

The lock event sequence is programmable on the Grand Prix model. I'm sure the car battery has been replaced at least if not more than once (due to the age of the car) and with any battery change the programming might reset to default or basic functionality.

I owned a 1997 model and own a 2002 model ... both are similarly programmable. You can set it to flash or not flash the lights, to sound or not sound the horn, etc.

Maybe the poster who mentioned the perp left by bike was on to something? (Hopefully it wasn't WSer's trying to re-enact the perp's tracks. ;) )

10C02373 17:11:37 03/19/10 Hazard Pitcher Canyon Rd & Squilc 4 ACT

10C02373 HAZARD 17:11:37 03/19/10 MUTCH DOMINIC ACT

xxxxxx

SUBJ ON BICYCLE WEAVING ALL OVER THE RDWY IS BEING FLWED BY A BLK PU, WHEN
SOMEONE WOULD GO OUT TO PASS THE BIKE THE PU WOULD GO OUT TO BLOCK. BLK PU HAS NOW CONTINUED DOWN THE HILL, BUT BIKE IS STILL ALL OVER THE RDWY. THEY ARE COMING DOWN CYN.

Local here... RUMOR has it JF and 2 of his friends were arrested tonight (don't know names)... let's all hope this is the truth. I know nothing more.

Local here... RUMOR has it JF and 2 of his friends were arrested tonight (don't know names)... let's all hope this is the truth. I know nothing more.

I checked the roster and he isn't on there as of 6pm tonight. That doesn't mean that it didn't happen after that time period, so I will look tomorrow. It would be great if your rumor is fact. :)

I'll add the caveat, let's hope it's true if he is the person who murdered Mackenzie. I think it's safe to say he's certainly on a lot of people's radar. :sonar:

I checked the roster and he isn't on there as of 6pm tonight. That doesn't mean that it didn't happen after that time period, so I will look tomorrow. It would be great if your rumor is fact. :)

I'm wondering if LE will even list him on the jail roster (IF he has indeed been arrested) since they've been so tight lipped with information.

Anyone have any ideas who the other two people might be without naming names? Hints?

The jail inmate is updated at 6 AM daily, although anyone can call to see if so & so is in custody/jail

How do you feel about the rumor, knowing where you received the info?

Also calling KPQ (wenatchee news & radio) may be of some help, they may also check on it for us.

I'm wondering if LE will even list him on the jail roster (IF he has indeed been arrested) since they've been so tight lipped with information.

Anyone have any ideas who the other two people might be without naming names? Hints?

I would think unless they were all in solitary, they would have to list it,, other inmates are probably very privy to all this.

The jail inmate is updated at 6 AM daily, although anyone can call to see if so & so is in custody/jail

I'm pretty sure you're correct. I believe if you call and ask if a specific person has been arrested and booked (they won't/don't usually release it until they've been booked), it's public record and they can tell you if they have been booked, but not what the charges are.:detective::snail::snail::snail:

How do you feel about the rumor, knowing where you received the info?

A family member of mine received the info from a friend, from there I do not know where her friend got the information from. I wish I could help more!

Okay, who's going to volunteer to make that call? :cool:

Oh wow! Maybe the forensics came in. This has been rumored before though and turned out not to be true. If it is true, I feel like that they must have some pretty solid evidence to make an arrest. I believe they have been very careful. May justice be served.

Have you been following these threads of WS long, seems I haven't noticed posts from you before? Correct me if I am wrong. I sure hope your rumor souce is correct...as Liz says...not quoted but, IF it is indeed the correct person/s responsible.

That would be something. I think the quiet we are enduring, with no LE reports and nothing new in media is really a calm before the storm.

I cannot believe that local, or any other LE, is incompetent to the point to have gathered nothing more than what they are divulging. And actually, we know they have more.

Let's think about the info we know LE has that they are not devulging:

-More exact phone data of that text message location from boat launch at 3:40 PM than they are telling
-location of last phone ping at 5:40 PM
-possible evidence and all details surrounding car and site from PC car dump site- footprints, at the very least, which they have not told us the story on
-the car, which we know little about other than a couple of pics and some generalized statements. Pretty certain LE has it and has picked it apart for evidence
-possible evidence and all details from CB house
-forensic accounting and general background evidence regarding all who were close to MC
- possible evidence from Spec house
- all details of MC's autopsy
- possible and I think highly likely video of MC, or at least her car, in various spots around town.

They have a TON of info. They just are not telling us about it. There is a reason. Once they do arrest a person, the clock starts ticking for defense and prosecution. I'm betting the prosecutor wants this thing rock solid. They are preparing. I have faith. There IS going to be an arrest in this case. Eventually.

Have you been following these threads of WS long, seems I haven't noticed posts from you before? Correct me if I am wrong. I sure hope your rumor souce is correct...as Liz says...not quoted but, IF it is indeed the correct person/s responsible.

Yes, I have been following since the first thread. I am not a great "sleuther" and really value the way everyone thinks on this website! This story had me from day one especially since I am a local. I give props to everyone on their insights. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ