WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be something. I think the quiet we are enduring, with no LE reports and nothing new in media is really a calm before the storm.

I cannot believe that local, or any other LE, is incompetent to the point to have gathered nothing more than what they are divulging. And actually, we know they have more.

Let's think about the info we know LE has that they are not devulging:

-More exact phone data of that text message location from boat launch at 3:40 PM than they are telling
-location of last phone ping at 5:40 PM
-possible evidence and all details surrounding car and site from PC car dump site- footprints, at the very least, which they have not told us the story on
-the car, which we know little about other than a couple of pics and some generalized statements. Pretty certain LE has it and has picked it apart for evidence
-possible evidence and all details from CB house
-forensic accounting and general background evidence regarding all who were close to MC
- possible evidence from Spec house
- all details of MC's autopsy
- possible and I think highly likely video of MC, or at least her car, in various spots around town.

They have a TON of info. They just are not telling us about it. There is a reason. Once they do arrest a person, the clock starts ticking for defense and prosecution. I'm betting the prosecutor wants this thing rock solid. They are preparing. I have faith. There IS going to be an arrest in this case. Eventually.

Do not know how to snip out parts of quote yet... But one thing I have to seen mentioned here yet, but was rumor given to me WAS that the car at PC had been contaminated for evidence as when LE found it, they did not know of it being a probable crime seen. I have heard a few rumors about the contamination of that location and the car. For what its worth.

Do not know how to snip out parts of quote yet... But one thing I have to seen mentioned here yet, but was rumor given to me WAS that the car at PC had been contaminated for evidence as when LE found it, they did not know of it being a probable crime seen. I have heard a few rumors about the contamination of that location and the car. For what its worth.

Heard rumors about the scene and car too. Could be reason for longer wait on concurring evidence.

Can just anyone just call the jail and ask if someone was arrested?

YES, is so & so in custody... my friend has done it many times about her own kid, she never said she was related... just is so & so in incarcuration. I witnessed 2 of the calls as they were made 509-663-9911

Somthing no one has mentioned- that I have seen or heard- is in regards to the rest of MCs day before the Academy.

She took one class a day at WHS. I'm not sure what time she had to be at the Hair Academy, but if her day was like any of the other students who take off campus classes (running start, skill center, etc.) she had quite a bit of free time in between leaving WHS and being at the Academy.

LE would know this.

Where did she go that day during that time and who did she meet?

We all have picked apart Feb 9th from 3:00 PM on- what about the hours and events before? Did something occur before 3:00 PM that led to what happened after?

Found someone on FB who stated her friend who works for the Chelan County jail just called the jail and at this time they are not in custody.

Also calling KPQ (wenatchee news & radio) may be of some help, they may also check on it for us.

What have they been saying on local radio there? They must have some idea what's going on with the investigation (or maybe not ugh!) but at least have some theories they should be sharing with the public.

Found someone on FB who stated her friend who works for the Chelan County jail just called the jail and at this time they are not in custody.

Not too sure how processing works, but if they brought someone in, it could be hours before they are actually booked in if they are questioning, etc.

I could be wrong. But, it's nice to think they might have someone sitting at a table right now, either confessing because they have been presented with damning evidence or at least having a long conference before being arrested.

Just checked WC's FB and her wall has either been removed or gone to private. I'm not real sure about how FB works.

They are/will not be in custody at the "jail", unless booked... that is the real deal... that takes quite abit of time in some cases..

There is a whole conversation going on, on a FB profile about the RUMORED arrests but I do not know the rules on what I can and cannot post. The profile I am reading the info off of the person isn't connected with anyone we have mentioned since thread 1, so therefore I do not think I can help anyone out to read it for themselves. Correct me if I'm wrong....

What have they been saying on local radio there? They must have some idea what's going on with the investigation (or maybe not ugh!) but at least have some theories they should be sharing with the public.

Guess they follow the in town "Big Boys Rules" just as much as WW, but they IMO, have at least mentioned the case a bit more....maybe repeats?? IDK.. So frustrating

There is a whole conversation going on, on a FB profile about the RUMORED arrests but I do not know the rules on what I can and cannot post. The profile I am reading the info off of the person isn't connected with anyone we have mentioned since thread 1, so therefore I do not think I can help anyone out to read it for themselves. Correct me if I'm wrong....

Send the info in a private message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member