2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA OLG!! Don't you think that she actually uses her mental health issues so she won't be held responsible for any kind of obstruction charges or any other kind of charge that other players in this mess might see sometime in the future.:waitasec:

Feigning was the wrong word to use - sorry.
She's not unaware of what she's doing imo.
During one of those phone call audios when a female friend called her, the friend said, "You're going to get in trouble." Joy replied, "I know." I guess she doesn't care? Weird.
I'm ashamed to say that I found her transcript kind of funny in spots. Maybe if I had been hearing it, I wouldn't have, depending on her tone of voice. I don't mean to say that I think it's funny to be smart alicky to LE but she did make some funny comments.

Agree Woe.be.gone - I was thinking of the kind of person who gets so hyped up all caution is ignored. She does know she will get into trouble so she isn't truly psychotic but she zings off anyhow. A bit like people who are playfully nutty drunk and getting up to mischief. ( Thinking of some of my own youthful antics) They know better but alcohol has removed the right/wrong barriers. Joy just doesn't seem to have the barriers in the first place.
PS I also think she is very funny at times - and very childlike. just saw your "untreated bi-polar" comments - yes, exactly! We all know part of the manic stage is actually "very" fun.

Man, how crazy would it be if JW is "Zanny"?

Would that not be the ultimate ending to the 'life is stranger than fiction' story ever? (note: I don't think this is true - just say'n.)

JW has an instructional video on YouTube on how to become famous - her character goes through the steps of inserting oneself into a criminal investigation, planting evidence, being present at media events and gaining the attention of LE and getting questioned by them. Pretty ballsy stuff imo.

Man, how crazy would it be if JW is "Zanny"?

Would that not be the ultimate ending to the 'life is stranger than fiction' story ever? (note: I don't think this is true - just say'n.)

JW has an instructional video on YouTube on how to become famous - her character goes through the steps of inserting oneself into a criminal investigation, planting evidence, being present at media events and gaining the attention of LE and getting questioned by them. Pretty ballsy stuff imo.

Yup, LOL. Something a sane or "normal" person would never have the nerve to do. When Joy is "up" I'll bet she is hilarious to be around if you don't embarrass easily.

Please, no Joy/NannyZanny ending......that would send me over the edge with this case.

There are pictures, and pictures don't lie. If she has a picture of the wooded area on suburban, then that means she was indeed there searching. She appears to have the opinion that the body was not there.

She may have pictures, but that doesn't mean she actually searched the exact spot where Caylee's remains were found. Like many others, she could have come within yards of the spot, without actually searching that spot.

And, even if she was close to the spot, would she know what she was looking for?

By the time anyone knew Caylee was missing, she had been missing a month. By the time Joy Wray and many searchers were looking for a body, there was no longer a body as most would envision.

Have you ever seen what a dead animal looks like in just a week? How about a month? How about 6 weeks or longer? A body, whether it be human or animal, exposed to the elements for a month or more isn't likely to be a whole, intact, body any longer. Between the heat, humidity, insects, animals, and other factors, including decomposition, a body may be quickly reduced to nothing recognizable as a human body.

Plastic wrapping also hastens the decomposition. Have you ever left a fresh vegetable in the plastic vegetable bag you get at supermarkets? Even under refrigeration, the vegetable decomposes rapidly if left in the plastic bag.

Joy Wray says she searched that area and there wasn't a body there. That doesn't mean that a body wasn't there.........it just means that what Joy Wray was looking for wasn't there. She was looking for a whole, intact, body of a small child. In all likelihood, by the time she searched that area, there was nothing recognizable as the body of a small child.

We've all seen the photographs of LE sifting through the soil in a wide area in order to retrieve all of Caylee's skeletal remains. We've read the botany reports that state that plants were growing through the skeleton. Botanists know the cycle of plant life - when a plant normally spouts, grows, flowers, goes to seed, are dormant, and then starts a new cycle. The botany states that Caylee's remains had been in that spot since mid to late June.

We've got many professional searchers such as TM, and those who participated in those searches, who've stated there was water in that area during the time that the searches were taking place. We've got locals that say the area was under water until about three weeks prior to Caylee's remains being found.

There's too many factors that suggest that Joy Wray is mistaken. She is also biased, admitting that she's been working for the Anthony family, who's goal is a "not guilty" verdict despite the obvious facts.

Wasn't JW the one who was carrying around signs re: Caylee being alive during the timeframe she now claims she was looking for a body...and she did state body. If she had anything the defense could use we would have seen it by now. Interesting that JW claims to have been at JBP taking a series of pictures then claims the next picture in order is from Surburban and the next after that was from JBP and the following was from Suburban. She claims we went to Suburban took one picture ran back to JBP took a few more than ran back again to Suburban took another picture then back to JBP. Really this all makes me dizzy. It is easy to say you did something after the fact when you have a bunch of pictures that could have been taken anywhere. It just amazes me how many people in this case are willing to give false testimony. JW has about as much credibility as KC. JMO

There are pictures, and pictures don't lie. If she has a picture of the wooded area on suburban, then that means she was indeed there searching. She appears to have the opinion that the body was not there.

BBM.

And we care about her opinion because ...????...

Please.

I can understand LE having to deal with this on a serious level, but me? No thanks. I can't even believe I'm spending this 15th of a moment on a thread about her.

With all due respect, pictures may not lie but they can mislead. If she has pictures of the woods, how can you determine which woods? Around here the woods all look the same... trees, underbrush, bushes, etc... so unless there is a definite point of reference, you wouldn't be able to know if she was even in the right place. Obviously if she was in the wrong place, she wouldn't have found anything.

I wonder why LE doesn't dismiss her then. :waitasec:
Do they think there's merit to something she has told them?

Do you think LE is taking her seriously or simply wants her obviously whacky testimony on file?

In this case, I believe LE feels they can't afford to dismiss anything - it needs to be documented if useless as useless. And useless is helpful to TM's testimony. IMO

I wonder why LE doesn't dismiss her then. :waitasec:
Do they think there's merit to something she has told them?

IMO, they couldn't afford to ignore anyone and IIRC she was pretty persistent. There may have been a chance she had something pertinent, scrambled in with the wackiness. I honestly don't know how the investigators sat through her interviews without ROFL :crazy:

She's changed her stories so many times, a jury would be hard-pressed to believe a word she says. I hope the defense uses her :)

IMO, they couldn't afford to ignore anyone and IIRC she was pretty persistent. There may have been a chance she had something pertinent, scrambled in with the wackiness. I honestly don't know how the investigators sat through her interviews without ROFL :crazy:

She's changed her stories so many times, a jury would be hard-pressed to believe a word she says. I hope the defense uses her :)[/QUOTE

Exactly!!!!
:woohoo:

If the defense were to put JW on as a witness they may as well hand KC the needle and tell her to do it herself because this woman could say ANYTHING on the stand and it's may not be good. She has no credibility. You are just not credible when you lie. JMO

I don't think the defense will put her on their witness list, but Sa may have to. Afterall, she did go to the police and wrote a letter to the Judge. Sa may have to put her on their list and then treat her as an hostile witness. I don't think they can just ignore her if she has photos of the crime scene. I would like to see a good copy of these photos and see whatever video she was talking about. I am sure if they ignore her, she will go to the press with her photos and video. Doesn't matter to me, I just want to see them clearly so I can say there is nothing in them. IMO

I don't think the defense will put her on their witness list, but Sa may have to. Afterall, she did go to the police and wrote a letter to the Judge. Sa may have to put her on their list and then treat her as an hostile witness. I don't think they can just ignore her if she has photos of the crime scene. I would like to see a good copy of these photos and see whatever video she was talking about. I am sure if they ignore her, she will go to the press with her photos and video. Doesn't matter to me, I just want to see them clearly so I can say there is nothing in them. IMO
Why hasn't she already done that? She's put up other videos online...why not this one?

Why hasn't she already done that? She's put up other videos online...why not this one?

Nothing is out there because there is nothing. JW will not be called to testify because she has nothing relevant to the case to report. Nothing. She is a sad, sad woman with a lot of medical issues. She is less than credible. It serves no purpose to encourage someone to lie under oath. jmo

Nothing is out there because there is nothing. JW will not be called to testify because she has nothing relevant to the case to report. Nothing. She is a sad, sad woman with a lot of medical issues. She is less than credible. It serves no purpose to encourage someone to lie under oath. jmo
Absolutely!! Logical thinking! To even acknowledge this person as "bearing witness" to anything regarding this case, IMO, is absurd.

Absolutely!! Logical thinking! To even acknowledge this person as "bearing witness" to anything regarding this case, IMO, is absurd.

And to devote 11+ pages to this chick is 256 posts more than she deserves. She probably is on a sugar high reading about herself. :loser:

Don't pin your hopes on JW's photos being legit- in her interview with Sgt Allen on December 10th she already tells him that "a guy at Best Buy changed the dates and times on them"... page 18, line 22.
She knows that as soon as they see the photos they can tell she lied about the date she was there.
She says she is 'for Caylee' but I wonder why she needs her Attorney to approve releasing her computer to LE- I would be only too glad to if I thought for a second there was something helpful to the case. Of course if I had lied to the Police about the whole scenario I might want protection from an Attorney before doing so.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I find it very interesting. Joy Wray is in this recent photo in the courtroom sitting on the prosecutions side. She's in the back row, last person on the right

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-courtroom-interactive,0,7877507.htmlpage
VERY interesting. She just does not know when it's time to step away does she? This was the last hearing before today. I wonder which side of the court she would be sitting on had there been an open seat on the defense side?? She just can't make up her mind.(minds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1