2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

Yes, that is exactly what she says. So what happened in the reporting of it??

I think her sister got a little excited with the sensationalism of it all and "let" people stretch the truth (quite) a bit.

Anthonyism happened...

Take something innocent and make it tawdry.
Take something clean and make it dirty.
Take something good and make it bad.
Take something pure and make it defiled.
Take something true and make it a lie.
Take something untrue and contort it.
Take something real and claim it's imaginary.
Take something fake and build a foundation on it.
Take the sunshine and cover it with clouds.
:banghead:

They did have a very close and secret friendship which did include some hugging...but they never consumated it sexually...it was an affair of the heart...at least for River...apparently for George? It was an affair of the wallet.:sick: Use and abuse and then throw away...like father like daughter, huh?

Y'know something Magic-Cat?

You write some really great stuff!
:blowkiss:

Hard to follow this interview - how hard is it to answer a simple question?

I'm sorry.....I thought this was too funny! :laughbounce:

Page 59 and 60

CE: Did he ever discuss um, the attorneys that were representing the family at anytime? Not Casey's attorneys.

KH: His?

CE: His.

KH: Um, the guy that looks

SA: That looks like what?

KH: The guy that looks like (whispering) a girl.

CE: The guy that looks like a girl?

KH: The lips. Yeah. I don't even know his name. NeJame

Ok...does anyone not find it odd that KH's sister was one of the gals who passed notes to Casey? But, she only found out about her sister seeing GA after she got out of jail? This is just mind boggling. JMHO

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html
Transcript of Taped Interview of Krystal Holloway

Page 33 Line 20
CE: Was George aware that the media was trying to get you
to talk to them?
KH: Yeah.
CE: What, did he ever ask you not to talk to 'em or anything like that?
KH" Yeah.
CE: Yeah, why is that maybe?

continuing Pg 34 line 1

KH: He just told me, he would just ask me please, please,
please River, please don't say anything to..don't talk
to them. Don't tell them nothing.

CLIFF NOTES:

Krystal Holloway's Transcript

AKA River Cruz

page 13 On February 19th, 2010 Sergeant Allen and I conducted a sworn recorded interview with Jody Lee, a Wackenhut employee assigned to the front guard shack of the Grand Ventura Country Club. She confirmed that George Anthony had been to the Grand Ventura Country Club as a guest of Krystal Holloway several times in 2009. He was considered a frequent guest of Krystal Holloway.

February 17, 2010
[Click for a larger view]

Page 5 Krystal states she went to Ga house several times but did not talk because Ga thought the house was bugged. GA was leery of cops.

Krystal would have to leave a pass fro GA to get pass the security guard at her gate. Krystal said when Ga came to her house neither her sister nor any one else was there.

LE and Krystal discuss how GA thinks Krystal looks like Zanaida. Krystal is convinced that when GA described ZFG that he is really describer her....problem with this is GA/CA are really describing the ZFG from KC imagination and Krystal is comparing her looks to Civil suit Zanaida.
[Click for a larger view] ............

(Note: Krystal is referring to GA depo in the ZFG civil suit as if GA description of Zany the Nanny is of her – it’s convoluted because- Krystal looks like the civil suit Zanaida BUT not the Zany the Nanny that KC describes.) Civil suit Zaniada has the tattoo. KC ZFG does not have tattoo’s etc…)

Last time she saw George was Caylee Memorial.

Page 13 – Krystal says she gave George $4,000. The largest sum at one time being $1.200. Krystal said that Cindy thought George was working and GA needed the money so he could keep hiding out with Krystal. Ga would lie to Ca and say he was working or looking for work.

Page 15 – Krystal said she was at Ga house while CA was in New York doing a TV show and during this time GA and Krystal was at the tent. GA was having an argument with Ca on the phone. GA said to CA “I can’t believe you did get the Fuc*ing money first, I told you to get the money first…” GA was so mad at Ca that GA hung the phone up.

Page 15 – Krystal talks about how Ga would call the media and everything was about a publicity stunt and not about Caylee. But she remained loyal because she is a loyal person.

LE asking Krystal if Cindy was in the house when Krystal was there

NOTE: Krystal actually mentioned this to me on the phone and I told her that I thought Caylee was cremated on a Thursday according to the death certificate.

Krystal said she went to Ca/Ga house every week and brought flowers (every now and then) and that Monday CA looked like crap and was crying etc.

In crystals opinion based on GA conversation = GA was always trying to get money and get money for interviews.

The violence issue occurred when KC was out on bail. This violent action was also told to police by GA cop friend and by LP. Basically, Krystal is saying that GA is lying about the Zanaida thing – kidnapping- because he does not want to lose another daughter and that Caylee died at the hands of Casey and it had to be an accident. GA choked KC and said he wanted KC out of his F’ing home etc. This story is the exact one LP stated on Nancy Grace.

If you read my blogs in December and January- I wrote about how CA was drawing up paper work to divorce GA. That CA was fighting heavily with KC through Jose all about money and a FOX deal. That CA was lying to KC about cremating Caylee. Everything in CA world was about money. At this time- this is when CA found out of River and the money. CA asked Krystal about GA and the money before the memorial.

Page 37 – Krystal decided to stop seeing GA because she was figuring out everything was a lie that is when she stopped talking to GA and GA left a letter at her guard shack. Time line was when GA tried to commit suicide. NOTE: Krystal told me that GA called her from the hotel room and asked her to meet him and she refused.

Page 41 – Krystal lets LE know that her sister was in jail with KC and that she helped pass notes. (LE already knew of this). Krystal said that GA knew of this and that GA met her sister at her house and GA was floored that they where twins.

Page 43 – Ga and KC communicate through letters via lawyers. Krystal says the purple bracelet contraband thing was done on purpose. That the communication via lawyers is on purpose to protect their communications. LE said it is against the rules for Jose to being passing letters back and forth.

Page 47 – Krystal said Lee is not around because Lee knows what KC did and he is not going to stand by the lies. Krystal said that Ga mentioned that KC was accusing Lee of touching etc. GA said that KC just lies to get attention and that KC slept around a lot. “My daughters’ not the best daughter.”

Page 48 – Krystal did NOT save any of the Caylee posters etc. LE asked about the duct tape to hang the posters. Krystal knows nothing. Police are really stuck on this duct tape that hung the posters. They ask everyone. LE is trying to put the duct tape in GA hands,

Page 52 – GA changed phones all the time because of the police (taping/bugging?)

LE are going through Krytsal phone and ask her who Linda is- Krystal thinks she is from KFN and that she learned “JERK GEORGE” really was…..Kalani B. keeps popping up in conversations through out. LE asks Krystal what Kalani will tell LE. Krystal said that Kalani will say I slept with GA and gave Ga money and that I refused to give Kalani money. Kalani has sent Krystal threatening texts. Krystal believes Kalani gave her number to the media.

Page 57 – Krystal thinks GA does not feel bad that GA told the truth in his FBI interviews just that GA never thought they would ever be made public. At the time Ga made the comments about human decomp in the trunk etc. GA thought someone else killed Caylee and not KC and had GA knew it was KC at the time he would have not said those things.

Peppered through out the interview is how CA and GA do not talk. Ca is always pissed about something. Ca is always yelling at GA.

Krystal is angry that all these people just like her fell for GA/CA stories and that later they find out that CA/GA knew the entire time that KC killed Caylee and they are not doing right by that little girl.

Page 61 – Krystal was at the house when KFN and Tim Miller were there. Krystal also met Brad Conway. (LOL- Brad is caught in another lie)

Ga said Ca did not come to the tent or search for Caylee because she was too distraught. (lol- Ca was to busy trying to make money and rope in her posse of internet terrorist-IMO).

Page 63 – CA/GA had the house swept for bugs a couple of times but they where still convinced it was bugged.

Page 69 – GA said that KC and Ca/GA did not get along. Ca and KC had swearing screaming matches. KC disrespectful. Ga said, “I can not trust her as far as I can throw her.”

Page 71- Krystal talks about why she changed her name to River Cruz when she moved to Florida. Krystal had a juvenile record for burglary but nothing as an adult. GA does not know her real name. Krystal says that she allowed George to believe that she was an illegal immigrant, and it was because of that belief that he felt he could treat her like crap anytime he felt like it, and why he felt safe in the knowledge she would not be talking to the police. Krystal says that Kalani was threatening her to go to police about her immigration status to and that GA knew about Kalani threats.

Page 78- Wednesday, 12-16-2008 4:22pm GA texts to Krystal just thinking of you, I need you in my life

Page 79 – Krystal says she never slept with Ga and that she is willing to take a lie detector test. Krystal is living with her boyfriend whom she left her husband for and this guy pays for everything and does not know about GA and all their meetings and talks. LE is trying to get Krystal to admit to an affair as if LE already has proof of it. It appears Krystal wants to dent the affair out of pure shame. Krystal cheated on her baby daddy and he had the kids call her *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*.

Krystal lied and told people she got the money from a lawsuit from a peanut butter company. It appears as if LE has already talked to Kalani and this is where they got some of the gossip from IMO. Krsytal said it is none of anyone’s business where she got her money from.

Krystal told me she bought Cindy a platinum necklace. In the LE interview they make mention of a broach and maybe Ca wore it on Larry King.

Skyes interview is next.

Cecilia Benhaida was incarcerated at the Orange County jail from August 21, 2008 through December 5, 2008. During this time, she helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony." page 3 of Yuri's write up: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

**I had pictures posted from the transcript- not sure if they are coming through?

Yes she did! I always believed her right from the beginning, it was her sister that was adding information to the press and online that was suspect.

Me too! She always seemed credible to me.

Wasn't she interviewed twice by LE? I was surprised that she said her relationship with GA was not intimate. Her sister is the one who said there were 'nkd' pictures. I guess that is not true.

I'm sorry.....I thought this was too funny! :laughbounce:

Page 59 and 60

CE: Did he ever discuss um, the attorneys that were representing the family at anytime? Not Casey's attorneys.

KH: His?

CE: His.

KH: Um, the guy that looks

SA: That looks like what?

KH: The guy that looks like (whispering) a girl.

CE: The guy that looks like a girl?

KH: The lips. Yeah. I don't even know his name. NeJame

I know, I was on the floor with that, such comic relief! But I do love MN and if he is reading - which I'm sure he is not, he does not look like a girl at all . But still that was funny. LOL

Ok...does anyone not find it odd that KH's sister was one of the gals who passed notes to Casey? But, she only found out about her sister seeing GA after she got out of jail? This is just mind boggling. JMHO

Yes, this is very strange. I can't quite understand how this works out, coincidence? I haven't read everything yet ao I don't quite know how it fits in.

I have to admit, I am overwhelmed by everything that was released yesterday. I thought we were just getting the letters full of drivel. I guess it makes up for all those doc dumps we waited for and then ended up being nothing new or interesting.
There are so many bombshells, in my opinion, in all of this I just can't quite get my head around it. How the he11 am I going to get any work done today!

She also enlightens us to the fact that when George told the truth in the FBI interview? about the smell? He did not realize at that point that it was Casey who had done the deed...but that if he HAD realized it? He never would have opened his mouth about the smell in the car and how he recognized it...

It all comes crystal clear- or is it KRYSTAL clear?

So, did GA mention who was driving KC's car when "the dead body" was in it if it wasn't KC who did the deed? I think he was just dancing around the issue, playing cover up, because he probably caught hell from Cindy when she found out HE gave all this information to LE and the FBI in his statements.

I'm so thrilled the gate security guard has a good memory. :woohoo:

Didn't she state in this interview that Kalani is the one who started the RUMOR that she was romantically involved with GA?

She did say that in the interview. Didn't she say though, when we first found out about her a month ago, that she was interviewed twice by LE? Does anyone else remember this? I wonder if there is a 2nd interview where she tells more.

We have prayed for some good document dumps for so long, I feel like our answers have been delivered, all in a 24 hour period. I haven't even made my way through all the letters, but they may have to wait. These latest interviews take priority, as far as I'm concerned !

I didn't think I could think less of George, but (as usual per this case) the bar keeps getting lowered.

Didn't she state in this interview that Kalani is the one who started the RUMOR that she was romantically involved with GA?
This is as close as I got to the answer on that Kent.

It's on page 13429, River states that Kalani (if asked by LE) will tell them that George and her slept together and that she's given him money.

Interesting. Cindy is upset with George for telling the FBI about the smell of the dead body in the car, and George is upset with Cindy for making her 911 calls.

Krystal's statement, PDF pages 57 & 58.

So maybe they really didn't know for sure in the beginning, but I think Casey's first arrest must have confirmed to them what she did. To me, the 911 calls were the most honest things Cindy has said, also George's "you never forget that smell" statement, too. Interesting they are both angry with each other for telling the truth, and it's their "dead body" comments that have them upset with each other. :shakehead:

Any loyalties to Caylee flew out of their heads when they realized their precious princess is in deep doo doo.

Interesting when Krystal/River was talking about her revealing her past and CE says "nothing like the day I sat here and RKronk said he'd been arrested for kidnapping. That was a shocker day for me."

It must have been if he's mentioning it to other witnesses. Oh my.

Krystal's statement, pdf page number 74-75.

Wow, what a nice sister to tell everyone all the crap about the affair and intimate pictures of GA on her phone. You have to take all of this with a grain of salt, i guess liars gravitate to one another?

So, did GA mention who was driving KC's car when "the dead body" was in it if it wasn't KC who did the deed? I think he was just dancing around the issue, playing cover up, because he probably caught hell from Cindy when she found out HE gave all this information to LE and the FBI in his statements.

I'm so thrilled the gate security guard has a good memory. :woohoo:

Quote Respect aksleuth :)

Yes. I think George is/was lying to Krystal also, regarding who he thought was responsible for the smell he smelled. In that interview, is where George says he didn't want to think he could have brought someone into the world who could hurt someone. And if this was going the way he thought it was going, could LE let him know first because he wanted to tell his wife. He said it would "kill her" and that if they had lost Caylee, then they had lost Casey.

LE tried(at that time) to tell George that it didn't have to be like that, accidents happen and if he and Cindy would stay out of the media: they had a chance of keeping this from turning into a circus( :rolleyes: ). IMO, George knew full well that Casey was responsible for killing Caylee. He just did not want to admit this to Krystal.

I find it interesting that Krystal says George choked Casey. Both Cindy and George have now choked Casey...

I had a "wait and see" attitude re: River/Krystal because some of it rang true but some didn't. Now I know why.

Ever since the "River" news broke...you can hear crickets coming from casa de Anthony. I wonder if George and Cindy will have anything to say regarding these letters? I appreciate Krystal confirming George and Cindy's greedy motivations and their lack of genuine caring for what happened to their granddaughter. I wonder if there will be a offer to George and Cindy to be interviewed regarding Casey's letters/Krystal "scandal"?

I would think they would refuse, for privacy sake but the money might be calling out to them. Plus, if they do any more interviews and are asked about any of these latest allegations: they can always lie. :angel:

:twocents:

Upon pondering this statement, I have come to several conclusions.
1) River had and has a boyfriend at the time of this statement AND at the time of this friendship with George.
2) Just friends type relationships between a married man and an involved woman do not generally include sitting at his feet up against his legs in front of the couch and then going in for the hugs...
3) It is HIGHLY possible that River does not admit anything sexual with George DUE TO THIS RELATIONSHIP she has with someone else that she may not want to jeaopardize by admitting that.
4) Find it strange, if this was a purely platonic friendship that she and George had to spend so much time alone at her home and sometimes at his...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx
Back