2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

Ok...does anyone not find it odd that KH's sister was one of the gals who passed notes to Casey? But, she only found out about her sister seeing GA after she got out of jail? This is just mind boggling. JMHO
I find it most strange and very unlikely that she did not know her sister had contact with KC. She, as close as the two have been shown to be, had to have had some kind of contact with her sister and there is no way her sister would not tell her she had been in contact with KC...and if Cecilia was not incarcerated until was it Aug or Sept? River was already doing the "tent" thing since July so surely Cecilia would be aware that sis is involved in this and lo and behold I am in contact with KC...no way this was not known between them...they are close twins, obviously...

Upon pondering this statement, I have come to several conclusions.
1) River had and has a boyfriend at the time of this statement AND at the time of this friendship with George.
2) Just friends type relationships between a married man and an involved woman do not generally include sitting at his feet up against his legs in front of the couch and then going in for the hugs...
3) It is HIGHLY possible that River does not admit anything sexual with George DUE TO THIS RELATIONSHIP she has with someone else that she may not want to jeaopardize by admitting that.
4) Find it strange, if this was a purely platonic friendship that she and George had to spend so much time alone at her home and sometimes at his...

ITA. Any married male "friends" that my single girlfriend's have had were at their homes for one thing and one thing only...and it wasn't just to talk.

BOMBSHELL!
She says she never DID sleep with him. :)

I think it was her sister who stated Krystle was in love with George. And the was she talks in the interview certainly supports that she was. But as the same time, she seemed very, very sensitive to both George's and Cindy's feelings. Went out of her way to take Cindy flowers. It appears she felt some level of guilt over her feelings for George, for the fact that George was being dishonest with Cindy about where he was and about the money he received from her. I'm not sure she would admit sleeping with George even if she had. One thing is for sure though, George used her for both emotional support and source of $$$. He played her feelings for him like a fiddle. He knew exactly what he was doing. And Cindy knows what he did, yet he denied the affair and he and Cindy walked out of the courtroom hand in hand with their superior attitudes. At the very least it was an emotional affair, which most women would consider as bad or worse a betrayal than a physical affair. G and C both a utterly disgusting.

ITA. Any married male "friends" that my single girlfriend's have had were at their homes for one thing and one thing only...and it wasn't just to talk.

Totally agree. I'm just having a lot of trouble believing that GA and River were having a serious love affair. Seems River viewed it as a serious relationship and GA viewed it as a means to money and attention which is just as disgusting, IMO.

I haven't found one tidbit of information in these statements that appears new and original. If someone else has, kindly point it out to me. Seems that everything River tells - she could have picked up right here on WS.

I'm trying to find some meaning and merit in her statements - but, it's eluding me. The details are all too familiar, aren't they? :waitasec:

River does tell us that Cindy has "battery acid in her veins"...she is COLD...so hmmm...wonder what sort of things George told her to arrive at THAT conslusion?

Page 5 Krystal states she went to Ga house several times but did not talk because Ga thought the house was bugged. GA was leery of cops.

"Maybe the house was bugged when they had LP living out front" we talked about it here at the time - Annie said she had to go outside to talk to CA. But months later? Months on end of having to edit every word that comes out of their mouth?? A person who thinks that police can bug a house 24/7 for months on end - is either a nut or narcissist...

GA choked KC and said he wanted KC out of his F’ing home etc. This story is the exact one LP stated on Nancy Grace

I thought the original story was Cindy did the choking on Father's Day night? Cindy at the time said over and over she never choked KC. Here they are talking about it happening during the bail out time.

Page 47 – Krystal said Lee is not around because Lee knows what KC did and he is not going to stand by the lies.

I have to admit I have prayed over and over in my heart that this was the case, that one person related to this Angel knows the difference between lies and truth - and maybe Caylee had one person in her life who would stand up for her - I understand his need to stand (quietly) by his parents - He is a young man who has lost the whole family he thought he knew...

Krystal said that Ga mentioned that KC was accusing Lee of touching etc. GA said that KC just lies to get attention and that KC slept around a lot. “My daughters’ not the best daughter.”

Every time that man told the lie about perfect KC, and how proud he was of her you could see LIE written all over his face. Later maybe sadness and regret were tossed in there too.. I feel so much better today knowing that we were seeing thru their lies.

After being one of the last people (prolly on the face of the earth) to have sympathy for "Caylee's grandparents". At least I know his lies show some conscious - unlike his daughter who doesn't know the difference and sometimes I suspect CA of the same.

Krystal is angry that all these people just like her fell for GA/CA stories and that later they find out that CA/GA knew the entire time that KC killed Caylee and they are not doing right by that little girl.

I hope she is telling nothing but the truth, because as the Anthony's have found out - It will come out. (For instance, she needs the guy she is living with - Does he not own a computer? Or read a paper or watch the news?

If GA had a sexual relationship with her - GA has no reason not to tell the truth, CA is thru with him I would guess, but maybe not - "Birds of a feather" and we actually heard JH claim CA was having a relationship on the side at the same time....

What a mess.

Quote Cara's Mom; Who's Kalani?

Wasn't he the young man who had KC sunglasses and would hang around the A home during the 24/7 news crews? Then when Caylee was found he came by the house and had a "small" break down...

I kinda sorta wondered if he was the guy GA spoke of having in the house on Caylee's BDay who was never named...

Quote: magic-cat;River does tell us that Cindy has "battery acid in her veins"...she is COLD...so hmmm...wonder what sort of things George told her to arrive at THAT conclusion?

Hmmm maybe she reads here....

But, did they have to stay perfectly quiet because they thought they house was bugged?

I think it was her sister who stated Krystle was in love with George. And the was she talks in the interview certainly supports that she was. But as the same time, she seemed very, very sensitive to both George's and Cindy's feelings. Went out of her way to take Cindy flowers. It appears she felt some level of guilt over her feelings for George, for the fact that George was being dishonest with Cindy about where he was and about the money he received from her. I'm not sure she would admit sleeping with George even if she had. One thing is for sure though, George used her for both emotional support and source of $$$. He played her feelings for him like a fiddle. He knew exactly what he was doing. And Cindy knows what he did, yet he denied the affair and he and Cindy walked out of the courtroom hand in hand with their superior attitudes. At the very least it was an emotional affair, which most women would consider as bad or worse a betrayal than a physical affair. G and C both a utterly disgusting.

ITA Affairs of the heart are just as deep, just as painful, and just as dangerous for all involved.

Ok...does anyone not find it odd that KH's sister was one of the gals who passed notes to Casey? But, she only found out about her sister seeing GA after she got out of jail? This is just mind boggling. JMHO

KH also said that it was mind boggling for GA when he found out the sister's were twins.
Lot's of twins that I know have played little 'tricks' on people.
Esp. Idential.............did GA at 1 time think that he was dealing with the same girl??? (sister Sky in jail and out???) and here their were 2 of them???
Just a thought.

I thought it was said she never saw GA again after night of the suicide attempt, he called her and asked her to come to the hotel, she refused, but....

She also said the last time she saw GA was At the memorial... GA told her he would call her after the memorial... he never did. Three days later was when her sister got busy (As someone else or 2 or 3) nothing was said about anything she couldn't have read here.

Has GA learned nothing about a woman scorned from living with CA???

Do all the people she claims to have met remember meeting her?

We have prayed for some good document dumps for so long, I feel like our answers have been delivered, all in a 24 hour period. I haven't even made my way through all the letters, but they may have to wait. These latest interviews take priority, as far as I'm concerned !

I didn't think I could think less of George, but (as usual per this case) the bar keeps getting lowered.

BBM: My bar for George was so low a cockroach could walk over it before this depo was released. I finally got to read the supplement this morning and boy was it eye opening. I believe KH didn't know about her sister's involvement in the jail was because her sister knew she was doing illegal stuff and didn't want KH to know about it, for whatever reason.

My sympathies go out to KH for getting sucked into the vacuum of deceit the A's have surrounding them all the time. Her explanations only reaffirmed to me what I have suspected from the beginning of this disaster of a family (term used extremely loosely) that culminated in Caylee's murder.

Just read KH's transcript and I'm not impressed. I do not find her story to be credible. There is nothing that I can see in any of her claims that wasn't already public knowledge. I have zero sympathy for her. IMO, just another wack-job (with a criminal history) who inserted herself into this case. Cry me a river River...
JMO~

BOMBSHELL!
She says she never DID sleep with him. :)

Some of us knew that from Day 1.Most of what she says Has been already heard on tv so not sure any of it matters.Didn't LP say that George grabbed KC and was strangling her when she was out on bail or was it Cindy he blamed.He said the snowball accident it was on tv,She gave him the money but she has said he didnt give it back either online or to Kathy B,but to LE she did not expect it back .Did not want to lose 2 was said before nothing new really IMO.Hate to say this but IMO I think she wanted to help but she also wanted a fling and that did not happen.It seems she was bored ,lonely and liked hanging at the tent.Its hard when your not working its boring.I can understand George feeling it was better to go to her house cause he knew she was reading more into what was going on and he played into so he didnt have to get a job she was handing him money.I feel sorry for her but some of us had thought her sis was in jail with KC so that wasnt new only thing good was that she as told by George knew BOZO was in fact sending letters back and forth to KC and her parents.I am glad the truth came out that Lee is not around anymore because he wont support KC so that CMA was for Caylee.The enquirer story now that was lies about the affair and that George was suppose pay her back.But Krystal Holloway s name was in that article not her sisters and that do not look like twins ,sisters yes.She also said Cindy was cold and she was exactly like KC,but sure seems to me George is as cold as ice.:waitasec:But why from day 1 did she wanted him to think she was illegal how did she know he was going to scam her and treat her like dirt

Did she want him from day 1 of meeting George to think she was illegal so maybe she could befriend and try to get info from him? To make money off the case?That part really does not make sense to me it sounds like BS.

Did she want him from day 1 of meeting George to think she was illegal so maybe she could befriend and try to get info from him? To make money off the case?That part really does not make sense to me it sounds like BS.
Yes sounds like bs there is still something wrong with this picture I just can't put my finger on it but I suspected that Skye knew KC in jail when I looked at the public records

Just read KH's transcript and I'm not impressed. I do not find her story to be credible. There is nothing that I can see in any of her claims that wasn't already public knowledge. I have zero sympathy for her. IMO, just another wack-job (with a criminal history) who inserted herself into this case. Cry me a river River...
JMO~

My thoughts exactly. The only thing that throws me off is that LE interviewed the security guard at the gate and he confirmed that George was a frequent guest at KH's. Of course, he could be covering for RH.

Well, don't forget that the National Enquirer article stated the source of the article had passed a polygraph.

Re: River had two interviews with LE on that same day. The first at her house, then later on the same day at the police station. (This is mentioned early in the transcript)

I think this woman surely has some emotional problems. But I believe her and her story is backed up by the gate guard. Did she sleep with George? I think she probably did. During the interview she was upset/crying? at one point and the tape was stopped?

George and Cindy Anthony = two grifters (as we knew all along)

My thoughts exactly. The only thing that throws me off is that LE interviewed the security guard at the gate and he confirmed that George was a frequent guest at KH's. Of course, he could be covering for RH.
bbm
Now why would he do that? How many days has it been since this poor woman was in the hospital from an attempted suicide?
The police transcripts are now public knowledge, she was just another victim used and abused by the Anthonys.......I don't understand the animosity towards her.

Guess I should have gone into more depth about my opinion on KH & her story; I don't doubt that GA spent time with her at her home (among other places...), what I do not believe about KH's story is her self-depiction; her claim(s) of ignorance regarding well-publicized information, such as GA being a cop at one time, most especially her pure-at-heart intentions. I see her as an extremely disturbed and emotionally unstable con-artist - like so many others in this case... Poor Caylee.

JMO~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito
Back