2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the video so I don't have an opinion but it always amazes me that 100 people (just an example number) can see the exact same video and get totally different things out of it. I have seen posts on here where they said he looked mad as he**, where they said he looked really sad, and posts that said he had a smirk and was arrogant. Guess it just depends on how you feel about the person (or whatever is being shown) on the video. JMO

I agree..as well as what we have witnessed and how we have perceived him from the very get-go. I'm the first to admit that in my own mind I have analyzed every player from the day she disappeared. And of course you know what 'they' say about opinions, lol! We all draw our own conclusions based on our own life experiences as well...

Okay, so if Tommy did it, why the rat? Why did Ron give him the rat? Why not just up and kill him instead of putting a rat in his mailbox and selling drugs with him?

I just watched the video myself, and Ron looked, focused, almost Pizzed, determined I guess is the word. I did not see the smirk, what I did see was him squinting because of the sun, which you have to remember he has been in jail for a while, and when you squint your eyes it kinda looks like a smirk, but he was not smirking, he was what I call in a numb state. I did this when the doctors told me that I had to abort my daughter or I would die to, I cried at first and then I just zoned out, I there were no tears I looked at the doctor and said NO. and they said but you will die, I said NO, needless to say, I know that look, its the look of the calm before the storm.

Somewhere tonight a read about jo grandmother saying he was at home and le has not talked to him in 6 months it was on wv something in tennesse but I can not find it now anyone know wv what?

I heard that today to but don't now where. Maybe BNN?

Do you think its possible that LE knows he had nothing to do with Haleigh and they gave him the courtesy of being told what they have (tip) because he is the father...

Im ducking...

NO WAY could LE be that dumb..JMO

If Ron already knew than he probably wouldn't have had a response, Unless he is just glad its over.

And from the video I saw, he didn't. No smug expression we're used to. No distraught father. Nothing.

I didn't see the video so I don't have an opinion but it always amazes me that 100 people (just an example number) can see the exact same video and get totally different things out of it. I have seen posts on here where they said he looked mad as he**, where they said he looked really sad, and posts that said he had a smirk and was arrogant. Guess it just depends on how you feel about the person (or whatever is being shown) on the video. JMO

You should see it; it does show he has lack of emotion, maybe a little down. Marie was MAD. So, I could just imagine what was said to him behind closed doors, by Marie especially...

I need help on this one because I just caught the tail end of this part on NG...did I hear mention of a 2nd van that they were searching for? I thought I had heard someone say 2nd van after they mentioned the older van they were looking for and something about it was a newer model grey van??? Did I really hear this or am I just making it up? LOL

I still think that Misty miight have been so messed up, that she isn't sure. When I had my 2nd c section, it had become common practice, to keep the patient 'pain free'-even if we didn't want it. Oh, my God, I can't imagine living like that. If you don't go with the med & go to sleep, you're messed up beyond belief. When I tried to stand or walk, the world & my mind was in a slow moving swirl. I couldn't think, much less hold a conversation-& this was from a prescribed dose. So, just imagine pain pills, booze, pot...she would've been completely worthless. I'm not really buying the Joe story, but something happened, that's for bleeped sure.

butterfly,
With LE looking for a thrown-away gun in the river, leads me to suspect, H. was shot with that gun sometime that day or evening....how else does a gun tie into this case?
My question is:
If H. was shot, why, when and by whom and why wasn't she taken to the hospital? ...and who's ideal was it to hide the fact and dispose of the body? and who did the disposing?

I dont know how it the gun ties in but apparently these folks have access to many guns.
Why was she shot, possably an accident, When: the night she went missing, and why wasnt she taken to the hospital: because they were all high and afraid of Ron. and who did the disposing: Timmy, Tommy, and Joe.
MOO!!!!

After viewing the video. I really feel LE has found something. Crystal's face is heartbreaking... even though it is such a small clip - she looks as though she could pass out. And TN looks absolutely heart broken. Ron's face is hard to read. In one instance, it looks like he is in total shock. Yet when I watched again, it could also be a look of deceit.

I just cannot believe this is still going on. MC is so sly and conniving. In the beginning, she tried to come off to media 'how much she loved THAT LITTLE GIRL', and those tears (whether fake or forced)... But then you look at her in the drug sting operation, she's so calm, cool and in control. Even Ronald isn't as in control as she is. And on the video/audio taping in the jail with her momma and dad, it just seems like they both cave to her every whimper. I believe this spoiled girl could get anyone to do anything...
I just wish someone would slip up and give LE the info they need to put this case to rest and justice for little Haleigh can prevail.

All of this is solely my opinion. Not based on ANY facts! :)

The video seemed extremely telling to me, LE must be certain about whatever they know or they would not meet with all the family (mo) and they dont feel Ron/family have ever had anything to do with her missing. Anixously waiting to hear who is in custody, details etc and praying they find lil Haleigh

Lindsy has definately been told something very dire. Dont have the link but you can easily look up her MS profile. She logged in today and changed her name from Croslin back to Collins and she has put her location as "somewhere NEW" in the U.S. If this doesn't tell you that she's been given some kind of confoirmation that her hubby is directly involved, then I don't know what will??!!! She has ALWAYS stood by him and behind him 100% even when at other times its been pretty obvious that he's been directly involved in other crimes and even WHOLEHEARTEDLY behind in ANY SUSPISION WHATSOEVER towards tommy in the Haleigh case. Her updated status confirms for me that 100% Tommy is directly involved and this has been PROVEN to his #1 BIGGEST SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

How crazy would one call me if I thought possibly that LE has a tip, but the pow-wow today was kind of a ruse to rouse the natives with Crystal and family possibly in the know? I'm just pondering sooo please don't throw stuff....the look (that I saw) on Ron's face confounds me, especially in comparison to everyone else that was there...going to find my own strait jacket now..

And from the video I saw, he didn't. No smug expression we're used to. No distraught father. Nothing.
if he was the tipster, he wouldn't have reacted. Maybe Ronald has finally grown up & told what he knew & that's what got this ball to finally rolling. Then again, his life is pretty topsy turvy with the case, with Misty, the drug charges, & now this. He may have learned to roll with the flow.

Ron def showed no emotion in that video. I was just saying earlier that I hope LE had him restrained when news was broke to him because I thought he'd lose it. If he wasn't going to lose it then you'd least expect to him to be crying. I'm completely shocked and baffled that he wasn't doing anything. I thought out of all the people Ron's reaction would be the worst.

Watching the family coming out of the jail, there is no doubt in my mind they either found her or have some seriously strong evidence she is there somewhere. The family was devastated. MG saying there was no closure -- her grandbaby is dead. There will never be "closure".

I am certain they wouldn't have called all the family in, including CS from and hour and a half away and pulled RC from jail if they weren't sure they'd found her.

That is not what she said. She said "I can't comment, that's all I can say."

The video seemed extremely telling to me, LE must be certain about whatever they know or they would not meet with all the family (mo) and they dont feel Ron/family have ever had anything to do with her missing. Anixously waiting to hear who is in custody, details etc and praying they find lil Haleigh

The 10:00 news tonight said that reports regarding a a suspect were not true I thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv