2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Crystals interview with NG she stated that Ron had the custody papers delievered to an address that she did not live at and that was why she didn't show up and when she went to court the judge basically told her to bad. As far as the drugs issue, Ron is the one with the arrest record for drugs prior to Haleigh missing. Cruystal as far as I know has not been arrested for drugs.

Thanks! I knew of RC's arrest but wasn't sure about CS. I honestly thought I had read something about that before....hmmm. I'm going to look and see what, if anything i can find
***Update--oh i know where i read that and i just found it again. it was BNN. i, however, don't know if that site is credible. i don't remember reading that she was arrested but something about her youngest daughter being born with illegal drugs in her system. AGAIN, I don't know if this site is credible and I don't know if this is true.....was just wondering really if anyone else had heard this.

Please note that we also have a Q&A thread where you can ask a question and one of our regulars will leave you an answer.

Please forgive me if i'm wrong but didn't CS pretty much lose custody because she failed to appear at the custody hearing? I thought I had read that somewhere but I could be wrong. Also, I thought that I had read somewhere that she is/was also a druggie. I don't know if this is true but if it is then IMO neither of these parents should have ever had custody of those kids.
JMO

She failed to appear because the court documents were sent to the wrong address - supplied by Ron.
And why do some feel that if a person has ever used drugs, they shouldn't be able to keep their own children ?
Obama admits to not only smoking and inhaling marijuana, but using cocaine when he was in college. Not only does he have his kids, but he's President of the United States (no thanks to me).

People do grow up, and not every parent who does drugs puts their kids at risk.

The search ended for the day around 8 p.m. and will resume again in the morning. Florida Fish and Wildlife officials told Channel 4 that they have not found anything.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood said the search was prompted by one of over 5,000 leads received by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office since Haleigh disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home.

The sheriff's office was not releasing the exact location of the search effort in an attempt to prevent congestion from onlookers. Channel 4's Tarik Minor said the search of an area less than 5 miles south of where Haleigh disappeared in February 2008 was prompted by a "credible tip."

This is why I have a hard time believing what LE releases, first we saw the blue cooler on TV, so they have found something, and second they say the exact location is being kept private, yet we have seen the photos.

UNLESS THIS IS STAGED AND THEY ARE LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE!

This info. was from early am. LE was trying to keep the search location secret but we all know that is impossible!
Also, the article says Haleigh disappeared in 2008! Terrible reporting imo!!

She failed to appear because the court documents were sent to the wrong address - supplied by Ron.
And why do some feel that if a person has ever used drugs, they shouldn't be able to keep their own children ?
Obama admits to not only smoking and inhaling marijuana, but using cocaine when he was in college. Not only does he have his kids, but he's President of the United States (no thanks to me).

People do grow up, and not every parent who does drugs puts their kids at risk.

I honestly didn't mean that if she/they or whoever did drugs anytime in their life they shouldn't have their kids. I meant that if they are STILL on drugs. Im sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm not sorry that I believe a parent should be clean and off of drugs

Okay, so if Tommy did it, why the rat? Why did Ron give him the rat? Why not just up and kill him instead of putting a rat in his mailbox and selling drugs with him?

Good point, and why would he just randomly decide to call Tommy dozens of times by coincidence on the night that TC just happened to be involved in his daughter's disappearance? That was NOT a random coincidence....something was going on that BOTH of them were completely aware of at the time.

jmoo

Since the search is over for the day this thread is now closed.

Another search topic thread will be opened for the search tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member