Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

Who is this PI? Is he still working on the case?

http://www.kpho.com/video/23026367/index.html

If there is evidence for the couple in the park having taken Gabriel, why isn't the FBI investigating that?

Ken Gamble of Gamble Investigations

http://www.gambleinvestigations.com/

see thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97722"]Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't think the FBI is working on this case because SA does not have the case open as a missing person case which is beyond me. I'm stumped on that one. Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

Ken Gamble of Gamble Investigations

http://www.gambleinvestigations.com/

see thread...

Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't think the FBI is working on this case because SA does not have the case open as a missing person case which is beyond me. I'm stumped on that one. Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

BBM. Yes, that's correct. SAPD closed Gabe's missing person case a few days after the landfill search ended, and because of that, although they want to, the FBI can not work on Gabe's case.

I've written several times to SAPD as well as the mayor of San Antonio and the governor of Texas, begging them to re-open Gabe's missing person case, since there is no physical evidence that he is dead. I included a couple pictures of Gabe, as well as a picture of Logan crying.

Actually, it's time for me to write to them again. :)

SAPD is trying one more time to find Gabe alive before the prosecutor files homicide charges against Elizabeth.

Closing a missing person case severely impacts a family's access to resources to search for their loved ones, as many organizations coordinate with LE, and do not offer services unless there is an open and active missing person case.

If and when homicide charges are filed, resources are further curtailed, since LE no longer offers any resources. The prosecutor can not say both "this person is dead, so we are charging homicide" *and* "this person is, or may be alive, so LE is searching for them". The prosecutor will lose the case that way, as the defense will immediately exploit it and win.

It is imperative to get and keep Gabe's missing person case re-opened, unless and until physical evidence is found that he is dead.

It is also imperative to find even one piece of evidence or a confirmed indication that Gabe is alive. That's why it's critical that everyone do their best to find and send in tips to LE. All it takes is one lead to prevent homicide charges from being filed, re-open Gabe's missing person case, and get the FBI working on finding him.

Has anyone found an obituary for EJ's mom (or even her dad for that matter)? Is there even a name I could search from? I can't seem to find anything other than the GF's accounts and a few vague statements in the media about her parents.

I'm most interested to know the date of her mother's death. I've been reading thru EJ's arrest reports and observed an odd coincidence in dates that gave me pause. In each arrest; property damage-09/09, false report-12/09, kidnapping-01/09 and also EJ's dated "Will"-04/09... sounds like the 9th of the month is not EJ's best day.

Even excluding the 01/09 arrest because she didn't commit the offense on that day or had foreknowledge of an arrest, there are all the others placed at the time of her actions. Just found it interesting that 9th kept popping up, almost like a cycle. Either that's when her medication runs out, hormonal changes or-why I was curious about the date of her mother's death-maybe an anniversary that sets off EJ's emotions? Just thinking out loud here.. TIA for any direction or link to that info.

My heart is breaking all over again at the thought that another family is going through this same thing. I am furious, and heartbroken, and I think a campaign is in order. Gabriel deserves it. All families of missing person's suffering more due to red tape deserves it. What can we do BeanE?

scratchthatitch...I am a numbers person, and I have to say I find that idea very interesting. I wonder what the date of her mother's death was...venture to guess? Maybe start with 9/09/?? 99?
If EJ were on birth control, or her hormonal cycles were quite regular, I think the 9th of the month could be a clue. Perhaps a drop in a hormone like progesterone prior to her cycle's starting. That is the same hormone that plummets after having a child and is thought to result in some mother's having emotional "disturbances" from the blues to severe PPD. Interesting to me too.
Nice little graph here that shows how progesterone levels plummet prior to the onset of menstration (sorry guys). [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterone[/ame]

PPD and hormones
http://depression.about.com/od/forwomen/f/ppdcauses.htm

If in fact she is severly psychologically disturbed, then I wonder if there is more the "9's" than hormonal fluctuations. I would like to see anything else you find on this. :)

I moved the FBI discussion over to this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95273"]Justice for Gabriel: Legal & Moral - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

so we can discuss it further. Please keep this thread for questions and answers about case details.

Thanks,
BeanE

Do you think EJs lawyer knows what happened to Gabriel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think EJs lawyer knows what happened to Gabriel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if she did, she would try and talk EJ into giving LE what they need to find this child.

EJ is the key to all of this madness and unfortunately, she's going to keep her mouth shut until she is forced to talk.

I have an answer and no question. :) Within the past week or so, someone asked if Logan and Elizabeth had talked on December 26. I can't remember who or which thread. I just happened across the answer though -

According to Elizabeth, it appears that they never spoke while she was in San Antonio, or to be perfectly precise, Logan never called Elizabeth.

From Elizabeth's phone interview from jail with the reporter:

Elizabeth: No. He never made one attempt to see him the whole time I, I had him by myself. He never made one attempt, one phone call. He never... he knew where I was. He had my cell phone number. He never called to ask how me or the baby was doing.

Also, this reminded me that Tammi stated that Logan and Elizabeth refused to talk to each other. She stated that again IIRC as a defense to why she (Tammi) kept calling Logan during the week Elizabeth was in San Antonio. I will try to find this interview video or article. I think it was a video, and I think it was not too long after Tammi was arrested.

Did LE stop searching the dump for Gabriel?

Did LE stop searching the dump for Gabriel?

Yes. We have a Landfill thread that has all the info about the landfill search and its conclusion:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94565"]Landfill Searches - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"But a landfill search turned up nothing. She told an FBI agent that she had given the child away to a couple at a San Antonio motel a day after meeting them in a park."

Yet another version? Is this a typo by this publication, or is this what she told the FBI? I'm confused. This is different from Ken's investigation... Which would mean the journal info is questionable?

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/153084

"But a landfill search turned up nothing. She told an FBI agent that she had given the child away to a couple at a San Antonio motel a day after meeting them in a park."

Yet another version? Is this a typo by this publication, or is this what she told the FBI? I'm confused. This is different from Ken's investigation... Which would mean the journal info is questionable?

Well, that's what so wrong/or right about the media. We are so fed by what they say, and that is reallly all we have to go by, that it is so awfully screwed up....However, I will say this was a pretty good article. Having said that, in this case , there are a few more players than most. But very good points you have pointed out.
Was a very insightful article....very sad at best.....

Well we were talking about that in another thread today. That must be where I saw hotel mentioned in an article. Reporter doesn't give a source, and I haven't seen that referred to in any other article.

Yes, I'd say the journalist's info is questionable because of no source and the info not being in any other article.

I'll note that other hotel references in articles are from Tammi's story - not from EJ.

That ping that came from Victoria...how do cell phone towers work...is there anyone amongst us that know about cell phone towers on this thread...Could it ping in Victoria and I be in let's say Laredo...broad statement...just trying to get a grasp of the coverage of a ping....

I'm not real educated on cells phones and texts. My questions is, if you are in a area where you can't send or recieve a phone call...can you still send and recieve a text ????

I'm not real educated on cells phones and texts. My questions is, if you are in a area where you can't send or recieve a phone call...can you still send and recieve a text ????

I'm no techie, but I say no. It has happened to me, and my cell tries and tries, and once it gets a signal it finally sends it on it's own. HTH. :)

I'm no techie, but I say no. It has happened to me, and my cell tries and tries, and once it gets a signal it finally sends it on it's own. HTH. :)

well I kinda thought the same thing as well.... On the NG transcripts Post # 13 ( I sure which I knew how to get snipets and move them)...

Casarez: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria,Texas? What day was that ?
TS: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by TEXTING and telling me she was out of range becasue she was driving.

well I kinda thought the same thing as well.... On the NG transcripts Post # 13 ( I sure which I knew how to get snipets and move them)...

Casarez: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria,Texas? What day was that ?
TS: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by TEXTING and telling me she was out of range becasue she was driving.

TS or EJ is full of lies. Wasn't EJ on a bus already by late morning? How can someone be texting while driving, regardless if they are in or out of range.
I think either EJ told that lie to TS, while running and on the bus and didn't want to talk to TS so others can hear... OR TS telling that lie for IDK what reason.

TS or EJ is full of lies. Wasn't EJ on a bus already by late morning? How can someone be texting while driving, regardless if they are in or out of range.
I think either EJ told that lie to TS, while running and on the bus and didn't want to talk to TS so others can hear... OR TS telling that lie for IDK what reason.

well..noop...having read what I have read, TS said she never had contact with EJ while she was on the RUN! So now were are texting....? Thus my question....about cell phones and texting...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back