Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

The whole long drawn out time frame is just baffling to me....

The whole long drawn out time frame is just baffling to me....

Me too!!! I just don't know what to think anymore. I want to lean on the side that this baby is ok..but as time goes on...Obviously this could all be solved if EJ would just talk. Sad,sad,sad.

Something I've been thinking about for awhile...EJ went to the library...if she used the computers I'm sure LE has searched that. But what if she recieved any faxes or made copies. Most machines today keep logs on recieved and sent transmissions.Some can even pull up the actual documents...we don't know that she did or dis not use a fax or copy, but just a thought. The same possibly for the hotel...

Something I've been thinking about for awhile...EJ went to the library...if she used the computers I'm sure LE has searched that. But what if she recieved any faxes or made copies. Most machines today keep logs on recieved and sent transmissions.Some can even pull up the actual documents...we don't know that she did or dis not use a fax or copy, but just a thought. The same possibly for the hotel...

Excellent thought, kappy.

I've been trying to find if we were ever able to come up with brothers and/or sisters. I believe s sister was mentioned at one time. I've been going over the TPS Background thread and ran across something so coincidental....the likeness of baby Gabriel's name and her oldest daughters...makes me wonder if she didn't know EJ before Gabriel was born and made this name a suggestion! Kinda like I've always wanted a little boy named.....

I've been trying to find if we were ever able to come up with brothers and/or sisters. I believe s sister was mentioned at one time. I've been going over the TPS Background thread and ran across something so coincidental....the likeness of baby Gabriel's name and her oldest daughters...makes me wonder if she didn't know EJ before Gabriel was born and made this name a suggestion! Kinda like I've always wanted a little boy named.....

The difficulty with an siblings is that none have been named in the press or LE/court documents, none are POIs or suspects, so we wouldn't be able to post about them if they were found unless/until they became connected to Gabe's case.

If the FBI in San Antonio are not looking for Gabriel, why were they in FL? Why did the FBI go to TN looking for him, but now they're not involved? EJ said in that first jail call interview from FL, "I didn't talk to police, I talked to the FBI." Does the FBI share all that they have with local LE? I guess I really wonder if the FBI has more information at this point, but it's just sitting somewhere becase the SAPD are only interested in homicide charges? Can someone explain a little more how this process works? Are they obligated to share all they have? And at what point did they get off the case, if they were involved initially when EJ was arrested in FL?

I feel like so much more would be happening if all the resources of the FBI were available. Clarification please. :) TIA.

If the FBI in San Antonio are not looking for Gabriel, why were they in FL? Why did the FBI go to TN looking for him, but now they're not involved? EJ said in that first jail call interview from FL, "I didn't talk to police, I talked to the FBI." Does the FBI share all that they have with local LE? I guess I really wonder if the FBI has more information at this point, but it's just sitting somewhere becase the SAPD are only interested in homicide charges? Can someone explain a little more how this process works? Are they obligated to share all they have? And at what point did they get off the case, if they were involved initially when EJ was arrested in FL?

I feel like so much more would be happening if all the resources of the FBI were available. Clarification please. :) TIA.

I can't think of a reason why the FBI wouldn't share info with LE on a missing child case.

I don't know what date they were pulled off Gabe's case, but I agree they and their resources should definitely be put back on it immediately. They never should have been pulled off.

question:
(1) Was Dec.27th the first time TPS contacted LM via Text ???
(2) Did Logan know at this time EJ was in SA.
(3) If Dec. 27th was the first time TS contacted Logan, then not knowing the time, it would lead me to believe she had it set up as the handoff was the 27th...It's kinda like a last ditch effort to LM that if he does what TS wants him to do, all she had to do was make a phone call and call it off....

question:
(1) Was Dec.27th the first time TPS contacted LM via Text ???
(2) Did Logan know at this time EJ was in SA.
(3) If Dec. 27th was the first time TS contacted Logan, then not knowing the time, it would lead me to believe she had it set up as the handoff was the 27th...It's kinda like a last ditch effort to LM that if he does what TS wants him to do, all she had to do was make a phone call and call it off....

1) Tammi contacted Logan throughout that week beginning, I believe, on Dec 22, threatening, abusing, and bullying him in her efforts to intimidate him into relinquishing his parental rights so that she could adopt Gabe. Whereas the LE/court document says 12/27, I believe this is a typo. There is a news video of Logan in which he states it was 12/22. I have it on my to-do list to dig it up. There are other source references I don't have at my fingertips confirming that there was contact through that week. A search of the NG transcripts might turn up a couple.

2) There's another news video in which Logan indicates that Tammi told him during that week that Elizabeth was in San Antonio, that he contacted LE, and that LE told him to stay put in Tempe. Another video on my to-do list to dig up :) In the meantime, for some confirmation, there's the FB or MS post by Tammi saying Elizabeth is in Texas. I think that post was on 12/23, and should be on the case calendar with a link to the source.

3) Please see 1)

1) Tammi contacted Logan throughout that week beginning, I believe, on Dec 22, threatening, abusing, and bullying him in her efforts to intimidate him into relinquishing his parental rights so that she could adopt Gabe. Whereas the LE/court document says 12/27, I believe this is a typo. There is a news video of Logan in which he states it was 12/22. I have it on my to-do list to dig it up. There are other source references I don't have at my fingertips confirming that there was contact through that week. A search of the NG transcripts might turn up a couple.

2) There's another news video in which Logan indicates that Tammi told him during that week that Elizabeth was in San Antonio, that he contacted LE, and that LE told him to stay put in Tempe. Another video on my to-do list to dig up :) In the meantime, for some confirmation, there's the FB or MS post by Tammi saying Elizabeth is in Texas. I think that post was on 12/23, and should be on the case calendar with a link to the source.

3) Please see 1)

Thx B...what I'm reviewing is the case calendar which says Dec.27th that LE learned EJ was in SA. And I'm reviewing the questionnaire where I was getting dates...

Might we make the assumption that the FBI lost jurisdiction as soon as SA opened a murder investigation, since the article reported the FBI would open a file as soon as SAPD removed that designation?

Kappy, interesting theory-- TS' accounts put her in contact with Logan starting on Monday or Tuesday, to include the threat that if he just signs the papers Gabriel will be brought back -- are you suggesting that the long stretch in SA was an attempt to pressure Logan into signing the papers with the last minute back up plan of hiding Gabriel with some couple? This would back up the theory that TS is the third party IMO

Why the heck would TS not contact the police herself, or tell Logan that Elizabeth was in SA and to call the police before the 27th? She says she went to pick up Gabriel , and they were shocked to see him gone -- seems strange that LE did not get involved until the 27th --

Might we make the assumption that the FBI lost jurisdiction as soon as SA opened a murder investigation, since the article reported the FBI would open a file as soon as SAPD removed that designation?

Kappy, interesting theory-- TS' accounts put her in contact with Logan starting on Monday or Tuesday, to include the threat that if he just signs the papers Gabriel will be brought back -- are you suggesting that the long stretch in SA was an attempt to pressure Logan into signing the papers with the last minute back up plan of hiding Gabriel with some couple? This would back up the theory that TS is the third party IMO

Well I have said earlier I wasn't 100 % on TPS...I guess now I'm leaning that way..eatin' a little crow!

Why the heck would TS not contact the police herself, or tell Logan that Elizabeth was in SA and to call the police before the 27th? She says she went to pick up Gabriel , and they were shocked to see him gone -- seems strange that LE did not get involved until the 27th --

I agree.. but I don't think they ever went to the trailer. Don't know if it has been confirmed they did. Because I believe the heated conversations on the 21st and 22nd that EJ had was with TS and TS already knew she was in SA.
hence EJ saying something to the effect " you want me to bring him back "..

Thx B...what I'm reviewing is the case calendar which says Dec.27th that LE learned EJ was in SA. And I'm reviewing the questionnaire where I was getting dates...

The only source I have right now is 12/27. You could help me find that other video for 12/22. I promise you it exists. :)

Personally, I wouldn't make that assumption since Logan said it was when the missing person case closed, rather than when the homicide case opened, and the missing person case has closed twice, once of those times being some time before the homicide case opened for the landfill search.

The important thing (to me) is that right now, Gabe's missing person case is closed, and that is preventing the FBI from putting all their resources on finding Gabe right now, and his missing person case needs to open immediately so that those resources can get to work as they want to and are prepared to.

Personally, I wouldn't make that assumption since Logan said it was when the missing person case closed, rather than when the homicide case opened, and the missing person case has closed twice, once of those times being some time before the homicide case opened for the landfill search.

The important thing (to me) is that right now, Gabe's missing person case is closed, and that is preventing the FBI from putting all their resources on finding Gabe right now, and his missing person case needs to open immediately so that those resources can get to work as they want to and are prepared to.

But why in the world is SAPD not doing this...??? But then, as Mr Gamble stated , why did they not correct the name of the park either ??

But why in the world is SAPD not doing this...??? But then, as Mr Gamble stated , why did they not correct the name of the park either ??

I think LE didn't correct the name of the park because they thought it may endanger Gabriel if the couple knew they were on their trail.

Something I found interesting in looking at some of the video's...their was an interview on kpho where it was reported that SAPD were interviewing a "Current" friend of TS& JS in SA that they knew from Nashville.This was the first I had heard of this...anyone else hear this and is/was there anything to it ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back