2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the other person in the car was doing while GMA was doing this stuff.

This story seemed different tonight. She added the shirts. She added misty was with the kids on the porch when she arrived. She admitted she also carried clothes in as she said "Misty helped me carry the clothes in". She implied she saw misty make dinner and give it to the kids.

When I fist heard the story, it sounded like she just waved to the kids from the car, and misty came out and took the basket of clothes from the car and GMA left.

Later it became the kids were on the porch eating dinner and holding their plates. GMA came to the porch, told Haleigh to be good and kissed her Goodbye.

Now we have the story tonight. So she must have been there for a little while. Did the other person ever get out of the car? It also sounds like there was a heck of a lot of clothes because it required two people.

Didn't this whole scenerio start with the story that TN received a call and she wanted to send a family member over to check on the kids? Later TN added "and bring the laundry." Of course, since they probably read the boards, this will be adjusted. I'll wait and I am sure I will hear a correction.

Sykes saying Haleigh and Junior putting on shirts she brought over was interesting. And how about that she ALWAYS did the kids laundry cause she didn't want their clothes to have stains. Imagine that? Whew...this case is so over the top, I'll be on drugs before its over.

Wonder why Sykes thought they should have shirts on...Could it be it was too freaken cold on that porch?

Perhaps by claiming Misty put shirts on the children, GGMS meant sweatshirts, or heavier shirts with long sleeves, since it was chilly that night.
And, did Sykes actually say they were shirts she brought over that night?
jmo

Don't know if GMA told LE right away but misty sure as heck didn't mention her visit. That visit should have stood out in misty's brain since it was pretty noteworthy. Misty had to help carry laundry.

Tricia, you are NOT alone. I was speechless, again, after Granny Hollars gave her speech tonight. :eek:

Originally, in the 911 call, Misty said Haleigh was wearing pink pajamas, with tan... Then she claimed she was wearing a pink shirt and her underwear (in February). After they found the pink shirt in the laundry room, the story changed and she said, oh, Haleigh changed her clothes and she had forgotten. I don't know what she told them after. That's about the time we began hearing trickles of the GGS drive-by, dropping off clothes, and now tonight's embellished version of dropping by, bringing the laundry, dressing the children... I think this is why we're all surprised. New information? Cover my grandson's azz? Protect Misty???? :waitasec:

If Granny had to dress Haleigh at 7.30 pm then she knows what she had on when she went to bed at 8.00 pm (cause that's her bedtime), right?

One would think....

Wonder why it's never been clear what exactly Haleigh was wearing that night, I would expect GGMS to remember even if Misty, just off her 3 day binge didn't. I don't think it's ever been reported what shirt Haleigh was actually wearing. :waitasec:

Of course Misty may have changed the shirt after GGMS left, but at this point who knows what to think. :(

Wish NG would have asked about the shirt comment, seems like an obvious question.

My point was that it's proven Ron dealt in drugs, so for GGM to deny there were drugs at the home makes her credibility questionable. Her denials are pointing to a cover up for Ron, not that it's the first time.

Sorry for my poor wording - Agreed with you. Meant, whats the point, as in what's the point in denying it, GMS? We all know about the drug-trafficking.

is there something in the water down in Florida?

My daughter and I were saying just that. Is it the water? The hot sun baking people's brains? Are the swamp gasses getting to them?

Then my daughter says, "Mom, we have all that here, too". I'm looking for a new place to live. This is getting skeeery. :eek:

Global warming?

I just finished watching this show, I get it every two hours here and fell asleep earlier. In my opinion, Chelsea was busier than a cat on a hot tin roof trying to discredit FH and keep everyone away from her and Timmy. I did like the part where she said Haleigh may have Od'd on the pills that were all over that mh. Chelsea didn't come across well at all in my opinion. Actually, neither did ggms. She only owned up to some things after FH "jogged" her memory a bit.

I believe FH and think the rest won't give up anything unless directly confronted by someone who knows.

My opinion only

I wonder what the other person in the car was doing while GMA was doing this stuff.

This story seemed different tonight. She added the shirts. She added misty was with the kids on the porch when she arrived. She admitted she also carried clothes in as she said "Misty helped me carry the clothes in". She implied she saw misty make dinner and give it to the kids.

When I fist heard the story, it sounded like she just waved to the kids from the car, and misty came out and took the basket of clothes from the car and GMA left.

Later it became the kids were on the porch eating dinner and holding their plates. GMA came to the porch, told Haleigh to be good and kissed her Goodbye.

Now we have the story tonight. So she must have been there for a little while. Did the other person ever get out of the car? It also sounds like there was a heck of a lot of clothes because it required two people.

Didn't this whole scenerio start with the story that TN received a call and she wanted to send a family member over to check on the kids? Later TN added "and bring the laundry." Of course, since they probably read the boards, this will be adjusted. I'll wait and I am sure I will hear a correction.

Yes, it is assumed TN sent GGS to check on them because Misty didn't want to babysit and TN said she had to, speak to Ronald, blah blah blah, I think TN offered to pay Misty to stay. Although tonight, GHollars said Misty wanted to pay TN, which didn't make sense. We didn't hear about this until much later when TN broke the story. We didn't know about this incident for quite a while. I'm sure we have a thread on about it.

I think that whatever gets these people talking and keeps them talking is good. For so long we have had nothing but denials, at least now the players are starting to say something. It may not be all truth, but there's got to be a little in there somewhere. We now know that Tommy and (most likely) Misty have admitted to some sort of knowledge of the crime. Even having GGM Sykes on NG tonight was good, as she released info we hadn't heard before, and yes some of it contradicts earlier statements. I say let 'em talk all they want.

I'm still stuck on Granny doing the laundry for the kids because she didn't want them to be in stained clothes. Isn't she as good as saying that the kids would have been in dirty clothes if she'd left it up to Ron and Misty (who supposedly were out of laundry detergent, had a pile of clothes on the floor and had their dryer full of dirty clothing)? What happened to the good little babysitter who was so great with kids because Haleigh was always dressed so neat? It implied that it was all Misty's doing but now she'd have left her go in dirty clothes or no shirt on if not for Granny.

I dunno. Maybe it explains why Misty didn't know what Haleigh was wearing. She didn't like the children wasting good clothes unless absolutely necessary so the kids got shirtless again promptly after Granny had left and she didn't want to say.

I'm still stuck on Granny doing the laundry for the kids because she didn't want them to be in stained clothes. Isn't she as good as saying that the kids would have been in dirty clothes if she'd left it up to Ron and Misty (who supposedly were out of laundry detergent, had a pile of clothes on the floor and had their dryer full of dirty clothing)? What happened to the good little babysitter who was so great with kids because Haleigh was always dressed so neat? It implied that it was all Misty's doing but now she'd have left her go in dirty clothes or no shirt on if not for Granny.

I dunno. Maybe it explains why Misty didn't know what Haleigh was wearing. She didn't like the children wasting good clothes unless absolutely necessary so the kids got shirtless again promptly after Granny had left and she didn't want to say.
When I heard the bit from GGM Sykes, about the laundry, I thought of Misty's repeated statements about not letting a child sleep with a blanket that smelled like pee. Over the top that routine was.

I just finished watching this show, I get it every two hours here and fell asleep earlier. In my opinion, Chelsea was busier than a cat on a hot tin roof trying to discredit FH and keep everyone away from her and Timmy. I did like the part where she said Haleigh may have Od'd on the pills that were all over that mh. Chelsea didn't come across well at all in my opinion. Actually, neither did ggms. She only owned up to some things after FH "jogged" her memory a bit.

I believe FH and think the rest won't give up anything unless directly confronted by someone who knows.

My opinion only

Well Chelsea did make a point of saying that she knew for a "fact" loose pills were all over the house. IMO as the aunt of Tommy's children I would assume that would concern her since Tommy and Lindseys kids were over that day and most every day according to Tommy. Wait Tommy said Haleigh was at his house daily and Tommy did get arrested with some pills in his car outside of a school. Hank Sr did say that Tommy stole his oxycontin so I guess Chelsea could have been thinking of Tommy's house when she made this comment:crazy: If RC was leaving loose pills about I would expect that he would know they would be gone when he got home with Tommy and Misty hanging out in his home.

I wonder why nobody in the Croslin Family reported to LE that Tommy sold his red truck the day after Haleigh went missing? Not until Misty took her voice stress test did LE go get that truck. I guess they felt they did not need to bring it up since they were so sure that the Van was the vehicle LE needed to be concerned with.

I have another thought on FH and what she said about Misty taking JR and covering their heads while Haleigh was crying. FH only knows and repeats what MISTY and/or TOMMY told her; therefore, she isn't making any of this up, IMO, just repeating. This should be easy to prove or disprove by listening to the jailhouse tapes. I wonder if we will ever get to hear them?

I've been wondering about TN too, she's been awful quiet.

I have a real hard time with GGM and TN marching through the woods looking for a deceased child's remains. That's not something many people could do, even if they didn't know the child. Now here's Haleigh's Grandmother and GGrandmother searching themselves, no call to LE...that's just plain creepy.

There were reports that GGS was turned away from the search area by LE. They were turning everyone away. I do believe she walked out there like she said. I don't remember TN being mentioned in the report. GGS also went to the search site when they did the Mondex lake, and I believe she was snooping around when they were searching in the river in March. She gets around, GGS does.

I had a thought last night that Haleigh might've taken or been given drugs and went into a seizure. She was dying, and they were afraid to take her to the ER for obvious reasons. Misty delivered the final blow with a piece of wood (this is hard to type). That's why GH said she wasn't sure if Haleigh was really dead when they threw her in the water. Now they mention her screaming. If she had a seizure, could she have been making unusual vocal sounds, maybe not screaming but sounds that would be painful to hear, like deep moaning?

I am thinking the same thing. The moaning or vocal sounds could have been seizures. I also, think the bouncing on the sofa was somebody giving Haleigh CPR. That poor baby was probably wrapped in that blanket then somebody put rope, and cinder blocks around her neck, and dropped in the river. I think MC, TC, and JO believe they didn't kill Haleigh that's why they keep saying I didn't do it. I also think RC knew Haleigh overdosed, and was giving instructions on the phone to MC. RC had an alibi he was at work, so he knew he wasn't going to be looked at as a POI. That's why he married MC, so she could become his new heart. Then those two joined forces, and came up with the let's throw JO under the bus theory. After hearing TN and RC on the jail house telephone call talking about if she loved him it became clear that TN knew the entire story about Haleigh's death. The Cummings family are just too calm about Haleigh death to me. JMO

There were reports that GGS was turned away from the search area by LE. They were turning everyone away. I do believe she walked out there like she said. I don't remember TN being mentioned in the report. GGS also went to the search site when they did the Mondex lake, and I believe she was snooping around when they were searching in the river in March. She gets around, GGS does.

GGMS said she and TN walked around on the ground, looking but not finding anything, while the search was going on - after FH called and told her what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member