FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guitarman,

Maybe you've read my suspicions that Shar was more involved than he claims. I based that on some things LBMinnesota posted early on about a "Krasniqi Family" Crime ring . Now it sounds like Ja likes playing Badass. That would fit in my theory that Shar and his family might be more likely to participate in violent crimes.

Have you heard any family legends about Shar and Ja's family? Did they idolize or look up to other crime families?

Believe it or not, I have worked for people with those kind of ties. They framed articles about the crimes relatives were involved in. They were legendary and looked up to. That by itself doesn't mean a thing because of how many guys I've known who worship movies like "The Godfather". But I do notice the younger men seem to try to in some ways live up to that legend, even use it for their advantage.

Somewhere in the threads we have a picture or two of the brothers. I'll look for them.

Posted by LBMinnesota http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92687&page=16
Shar's parents I believe are:

Jashar L Krasniqi - sold his condo recently in Hypoluxo, FL
Patricia Leigh Meli-Wishchman - house for sale in Port St Joe

They lived in Palm Beach while married.

People to keep an eye out for: Giovanni and Martin Krasniqi (both in their 40's and spent time in prison for racketeering and other offenses). Giovanni is in Winter Haven and has LLC's - Krasniqi Inc and Prekaj Inc. May be two different families as these two are from the Orlando mob family.

Posted by Wantohelp: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009 #2

Photos are in the post (can someone post them here?).. He is supposed to be the one in the striped shirt.

Here's an archived article about the crime ring:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...=SFcQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=CI4DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6660,53123

Kind of OT

Anyone else see the news about Chris Shaw winning $258 million in the Powerball?

Appears to be a very simple man, only had $38 to his name.

I hope he has good people by his side.

YIKES!! I got caught up in real life and missed SO much!! LOL 3 entire pages of new posts!!! I'm caught up now!
First of all, Finally & Guitarman, VERY good to see you both back & posting!!!

Finally, I'm very sorry about your accident. I hope that you and your SUV both fully recover without any lasting damage. I think as an eternal optimist, I'd like to think that maybe the accident was a blessing in disguise. Please don't be offended at that. Sometimes we have to get 'wake up calls' in order to steer us back on the right path. The accident might have saved you from a fate much worse down the road. Not necessarily talking murder, or something else sinister such as that, but maybe, just maybe.......I dunno. I don't agree that you were a 'fool' for helping DebM. You come across as a very good person with morals and values, and you thought you were being there for a good friend. No one can fault you for that. I'm just so sorry you were taken advantage of in that way. Was any of that any consolation?
Also, that explains alot about the sign. It did appear to be between the properties. I didn't realize there was a lot in between. Is it owned by any of the same people? Did I miss the info about who is living at 5732 now? Or is it still DebM. With everything that has been said up to now, it definitely seems like DebM has no conscience, and very well may be in it up to her eyes. How pathetic that she sold off stuff that man's money paid for, for her own benefit. I hope Ms Walker & the moms of his sons can sue her for it and put a lien on any properties or assets she has, so that hopefully someday they recover what is rightfully theirs. Hopefully DebM pays the price for her wrongs. I'm sure she will. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Guitarman, Did she tell you Shar was out of town BEFORE the date of the murder was actually released? I'm very interested in the theory that it may have been the brother posing as Shar. Maybe for an alibi. How coincidental that the date of the backhoe purchase, Shar is out of town. Sounds like people knew things. A stage was being set and DDM was the puppetmaster.

I can't remember who was talking about the detectives and the case still being on going (I was certain it was, since discovery hasn't been released yet) and the one detective being so good and not missing anything.....I'm assuming you speak or have recently spoken to them/LE? Any clues about when this will start coming to a head and info will be released, arrests made, etc?? I want a THOROUGH investigation, and for nothing to be missed, so I'm not wanting them to RUSH it, but it would be awesome to have an idea of what was coming. I'm so impatient. LOL

WOW...I'll be checking the site for more info over the next few days. I'm so glad everyone has been posting. I'm still keeping watch, and very little activity for awhile. Nice to hear some things, if only some tidbits.

Guitarman,

Maybe you've read my suspicions that Shar was more involved than he claims. I based that on some things LBMinnesota posted early on about a "Krasniqi Family" Crime ring . Now it sounds like Ja likes playing Badass. That would fit in my theory that Shar and his family might be more likely to participate in violent crimes.

Have you heard any family legends about Shar and Ja's family? Did they idolize or look up to other crime families?

Believe it or not, I have worked for people with those kind of ties. They framed articles about the crimes relatives were involved in. They were legendary and looked up to. That by itself doesn't mean a thing because of how many guys I've known who worship movies like "The Godfather". But I do notice the younger men seem to try to in some ways live up to that legend, even use it for their advantage.

Somewhere in the threads we have a picture or two of the brothers. I'll look for them.

well ja/jay and i had an argument and his mother pp told me later that ja told her if i say anything else to him she may as well call 911,i asked her if she thought that he thought he could beat me up, she said he would use and i do quote" use a weapon". and as i trade info, and live in the same county, i do watch my back. and if you have seen the videos on utube or my space, when he is shooting that 22 rifle in one video he is within the city limits, he is running thru some bushes with a ski mask. he also thinks he is very smart. ja worries about ja and has little going for him with compassion.
and i would not put anything past him. he is not one to be trusted.

well ja/jay and i had an argument and his mother pp told me later that ja told her if i say anything else to him she may as well call 911,i asked her if she thought that he thought he could beat me up, she said he would use and i do quote" use a weapon". and as i trade info, and live in the same county, i do watch my back. and if you have seen the videos on utube or my space, when he is shooting that 22 rifle in one video he is within the city limits, he is running thru some bushes with a ski mask. he also thinks he is very smart. ja worries about ja and has little going for him with compassion.
and i would not put anything past him. he is not one to be trusted.

pp told me ja asked shar for the corvette after he found out shar was taking it back.

pp told me ja asked shar for the corvette after he found out shar was taking it back.

futhermore dee dee got caught, and in my opinion she got caught because she did not think things out, imo she was not the clever one to even pull off this murder by herself anyway. think about it. i am glad she got caught, but this crime wasn't done alone. bet my bottom dollar!!!!!!!!

tigergal71, thanks for the your thoughts and concerns. I do need to make something clear though, because IMO we all know Deb M...looks for reasons to try to sue people. As far as the things that DebM now has or has sold, these were things given to DebM by DDM. I don't know, who originally purchased these things or what money was used when DDM purchased these things. From what I understand (sigh) these were things DDM had purchased before her transactions with AS. But my point is, even if DDM purchased these things before AS, during these last few months when DDM has given these things to DebM, IMO, I just feel it was wrong for DebM to keep them and/or sell them. IMO, knowing all that we know, any person with any values or morals, would have either turned these things over to LE or possibly had a sale of these items on AS's childrens' behalf. Then gave the money to those mothers for those children. This is JMO, on what I feel should have been done. A person that took alot of money from a man, then has been charged with his murder, gave these things to another person, and that person just took it all in or sold what they could to benefit themselves. JMO...but the whole ordeal of all of this is just greed after greed after greed!

Another thing I feel I need to make clear, again, because DebM looks for reasons to sue. Yes, DebM does have the ownership document of the company on Sunbiz.org, make no mistake on that, I think most of us have seen it. The info I gave, was the fact that she does not at this time and has not since taking over the business had a license for Health Care Services Pool under AHCA(Agency for Health Care Administration). Hope this clarifies things a little better. Wouldn't want ole DebM to get all confused and think she has some sort of case against me, when I am only stating facts as facts and opinions as opinions!

Another thing I feel I need to make clear, again, because DebM looks for reasons to sue. Yes, DebM does have the ownership document of the company on Sunbiz.org, make no mistake on that, I think most of us have seen it. The info I gave, was the fact that she does not at this time and has not since taking over the business had a license for Health Care Services Pool under AHCA(Agency for Health Care Administration). Hope this clarifies things a little better. Wouldn't want ole DebM to get all confused and think she has some sort of case against me, when I am only stating facts as facts and opinions as opinions!

BBM
Yes, I dont think you have a thing to worry about. You clearly state whether something actually happened, or if it's your opinion. Besides, if and when they look at DebM, they have ways to separate truth from fiction. (Lie Detectors)
It's just so sad that there are people in this world whose moral barometers are broken (or non existent) and they don't have a conscience. Sad.

ETA: And that greed is their main character and the thing that motivates them. Pathetic is what they are.

Where would she get the money to sue anyone? Lawyers cost money. And then if you lose, you chance having to pay the other sides legal expenses and court costs.
Who would she hire? I guess Stitzel may have some free time now. He was quoted in the paper as saying he was on the skids. But still, even if he did it for free, it is a big risk to lose and have to pay the other side's expenses.
And the only way she can sue is if you are saying something disparaging that can cause damages and that is not true.
So grandstanding and threatening to sue people has been done before on this site to try to control what the posters were saying. Dorice did it. I feel she wanted to control how much we found out about her. As another poster said, damage control. I don't think Dorice will be sueing anyone now.
If you are somehow involved in this case, you will most likely be sleuthed. And DebM is very involved in this case having taken over Dorice's business and having lived in the house Abraham was murdered in and next door to the house he was buried in. She also gave an interview to the paper. You wanted publicity, well now you've got it.

Do you have any links to any court suits that she has actually brought against other people? I know she threatens law suits as that is how she came barrelling in here, but do you have any links to actual cases she has followed through on her threats? Is this all talk and no action and just trying to intimidate by threats or does she actually sue and if so, it should be public record.
Has anyone checked with that agency to see if the business can be run without that license?
Is the business actually still operating? Are staffing personnell still being sent out?
Do you have a link to the licensing agency contact person? Has someone already contacted them to follow up on whether she has a license or not and whether she needs a license?
I wouldn't think she could operate under Dorice's license. And why is Dorice's license still active? When she gave up the business, shouldn't it have been cancelled?
Is Dorice in any way still involved in this business? Silent partner sort of deal?
Did DebM pay for the business or did Dorice give it to her? If she just gave it to her, then why would she do that? Is Dorice expecting to get the business back (not that she will ever have the opportunity to run it again from the outside as I fully expect her to be convicted and spend forever behind bars)?
If DebM bought it, how much did she pay for it and where did she get the money for it?
Is DebM still living in the red house? Is she still working out of it? If not, is she in the tan house? I have seen cars in both driveways and lights on in both houses. If that is not her business address, then what is? Last I knew there was some question if it was in Boniface, I believe.
You may not know the answers to all or even any of these questions. But maybe someone else will.

Is anyone who posts on this site or reads this site a friend or relative of Dorice? I'm pretty sure there are not many posters who would fit that category, but maybe some of the lurkers who don't post. Most of us are pretty clear on that. We have some people who know Shar, some who know his mom, some who know DebM, some of Abraham's relatives.
I think very early on someone had sounded like they knew her and I know one poster knows her ex-husband James. But I'd really like to hear from someone who actually knows Dorice, friend or relative or neighbor or acquaintance or employee. Granted, she isn't going to get a lot of sympathy here. But I'd like to hear from people who knew her before, during, or after this murder.

Do you have any links to any court suits that she has actually brought against other people? I know she threatens law suits as that is how she came barrelling in here, but do you have any links to actual cases she has followed through on her threats? Is this all talk and no action and just trying to intimidate by threats or does she actually sue and if so, it should be public record.
Has anyone checked with that agency to see if the business can be run without that license?
Is the business actually still operating? Are staffing personnell still being sent out?
Do you have a link to the licensing agency contact person? Has someone already contacted them to follow up on whether she has a license or not and whether she needs a license?
I wouldn't think she could operate under Dorice's license. And why is Dorice's license still active? When she gave up the business, shouldn't it have been cancelled?
Is Dorice in any way still involved in this business? Silent partner sort of deal?
Did DebM pay for the business or did Dorice give it to her? If she just gave it to her, then why would she do that? Is Dorice expecting to get the business back (not that she will ever have the opportunity to run it again from the outside as I fully expect her to be convicted and spend forever behind bars)?
If DebM bought it, how much did she pay for it and where did she get the money for it?
Is DebM still living in the red house? Is she still working out of it? If not, is she in the tan house? I have seen cars in both driveways and lights on in both houses. If that is not her business address, then what is? Last I knew there was some question if it was in Boniface, I believe.
You may not know the answers to all or even any of these questions. But maybe someone else will.

Good Afternoon...........In response to your next to the last paragraph Susan the answer is yes, DebM does live in the red house along with.........Finally & hubby. The cars in the driveway belong to Finally & hubby.

Grangran,
I'm glad you are back.
Do you know if DebM has a license to run the business yet? I'm guessing that you would know. Also, is the business still operating?
Thank you for answering the one question we had been asking for answers for. We now know whose cars are in the red house and why the lights are still on.
Hope you can answer those other questions as well. I'm guessing a lot of the answers will come out in Dorice's trial.
I know that you know DebM, but did you also know Dorice? Were you friends with her? Is anyone other than her immediate family visiting her in jail?
Thanks for coming back and I hope you stay.

Good Afternoon...........In response to your next to the last paragraph Susan the answer is yes, DebM does live in the red house along with.........Finally & hubby. The cars in the driveway belong to Finally & hubby.

WOW,lol

Not yet she is still waiting for the rest of the paper work to be completed. She is changing everything from DDM's company to her company.
I do not know DDM, never seen her until I saw her pic in the news. Don't know about anything that is going on at the jail. That has never been mentioned to me.

What a true Murder Mystery this case is. I'm sure all of you wish you could cheat and just read the last chapter. I know I do. Sadly, this man thought he had won his riches only to find demons had snuck into his life and taken his last breath. Hopefully not his last dime and justice will prevail giving his family members that were loyal some comfort.

WOW is right

I read the article DebM had in the paper and she said that she was going to move and she was going to move the business because of it's association as a murder scene. I take it plans have changed and she is staying there?
If she does not have the paperwork done for the licensing, is she just not operating the business until she gets it? Or does she have some special provision from the licensing agency to operate?
I remember earlier when DebM was speaking through people. If she was living with Finally, why didn't she just use Finally's computer and speak for herself? She had said she didn't come on because law enforcement had her computer and she would sign up as soon as she got her computer, but there is no reason she can't use someone else's computer. Also, she said she was going to communicate with ACandyRose and ACR said that never happened. ACR is an excellent choice. I've told ACR myself I think of ACR as Switzerland, a very honest and impartial poster. ACR also has one of the best websites I have ever seen.
ACR, if you are around, I hope you are feeling better. You have been missed while you are recuperating. My mom had sciatic nerve problems for 6 agonizing months and it was so hard watching her suffer and feeling helpless because there is nothing you can do.

Yes, what GranGran4 stated is true. Back when the eviction was in process against DDM, the owners were in the process of evicting all tenants, which would have included DebM. I was trying to help DebM find a house back in the middle of March, actually on the day of the accident I was in I was trying to find her a house! From everywhere I TRIED and TRIED, to get someone to lease to her, I was told by everyone that without rental history on DebM, that they could not rent to her. And from what I have and been told and know of, DebM has basically lived with others for the most part, therefore she had no recent rental history of her own. I again, trying to help DebM spoke with the rental agent of the 5732 SR 60 (redbrick) home, the only way that DebM was going to be able to stay here and afford it ( as DebM stated) was if my husband and myself would sign on the lease with her to help her. As a friend, trying to help her and feeling so badly for her , my husband and myself....got into this mess with her,again only trying to help DebM. I stated it in one of my posts a few back,that it wasn't going to be so easy to get out of this mess with DebM, due to the fact that my husband and myself had "signed a legal binding contract" for her on her behalf! DebM didn't want anyone knowing she was here, and I again, even though IMO, DebM has done so many wrong-doings to my familyand others, I still was trying to give her the decency of not giving out her residential info! But thanks GranGran4, you gave out that info, I appreciate that, so many people wanted to know where she was and where she was running the business from. And since you are back posting, maybe you would be so kind to back up the fact that the Bonifay address on Sunbiz.org, which is all public record, so just who's address is that...and I think maybe you can back up the fact that DebM...lived with "others"...maybe even your house? The sad thing is GranGran4, you are also defending DebM, and not knowing the things she has said to others about you. Not that I have anything to hide, but I will be in touch with LE as to what you have done! You KNOW what I am talking about! I have no guilt in all that I have done for DebM...I was a friend to DebM and have been helping her for months and numerous times, EVEN having my SUV almost totalled and possible having permanent disabling injuries from that accident and, HELPING WHO????? DebM. However, I do feel shame, shame towards DebM and how she has treated others, because, IMO, I helped DebM in which was never truly an honest person or loyal friend to me! And Gran Gran4 would you also be so kind to also state the fact that I had gave up Easter with my own family, to drive DebM to Bonifay? Since I also took her to your house that day! And although you don't know this probably...I paid for the trip to Bonifay! NOW THAT WAS A FRIEND HELPING A FRIEND! I state the facts that are facts and the opinions as I see it. I am an honest and truthful person, I have been taught morals and values. It is a shame that not all people can say the same about themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6