FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am sorry all that happened. Now would be the perfect time for her to give back. Be there for you this time.

I do remember you saying awhile back. That was what I respect about you.

Just get better, ok?

hey finally, has anyone heard or talked to ddm since she has been in jail...and yes guitarman it was pp that said she took money to ddm for her canteen...thank you for correcting me....its been along time since we have all been together...my brain has been out to lunch....

she hasnot contacted me since the first time i posted here. i guess she knowing i said it was wrong for her to drive the caddy awayfor a couple of weeks as she said it came from blood money. i said i would have walked back to panama city rather than ever driving that particular car and i bet she reads this sight, or maybe a lawyer has told her to keep her mouth shut, i believe finally said she knew what the law was doing there le taped off the scene, and was over heard in a conversation as she was coming home the night saying what was happening before she was told by le she could not return home.

Yes indeed, PP does read this sight! And thanks for clarifying the canteen money...I thought it was her, but wasn't sure. And yes, I ws the one that had stated from what I was told, that upon the return to the home on 1/27 early hours, DebM said that PP stated things to her that were happening before the things even happened.

i'll tell you what strikes me in a very strange way, several people, like shar, pp, left before dee dee was arrested, i mean flew the coop. if one knew nothing, how would they know to run and run fast? dee dee was there cash cow and they both knew it.

Trust me when I say this...someone of extreme importance to this case...is well aware of the fact of a red flag of people leaving so quickly!

As far as Shar goes, IMO he was in this deep. I don't like DebM and maybe she knew, maybe she didn't.. It appears DDM trusted her though so there's a flag. Or she might be just another leach

hey finally, has anyone heard or talked to ddm since she has been in jail...and yes guitarman it was pp that said she took money to ddm for her canteen...thank you for correcting me....its been along time since we have all been together...my brain has been out to lunch....

Well of course..."someone" has talked to her, I am sure of it. But that will be up to LE if and when they release that info!

Well of course..."someone" has talked to her, I am sure of it. But that will be up to LE if and when they release that info!
welcome back finally, sorry about your misfortune and also when you were defending debm, you thought you were doing the right thing and you can't fault your self for doing what you thought was right.

I have ALOT of faith in the Detective working this case...he in no way, shape or form, misses a single thing. Very much so right on target and on top of things. IMO, I feel confident that if there is suspicion on anyone or anything...this man completely and thoroughly gets to the bottom.

Yes indeed, PP does read this sight! And thanks for clarifying the canteen money...I thought it was her, but wasn't sure. And yes, I ws the one that had stated from what I was told, that upon the return to the home on 1/27 early hours, DebM said that PP stated things to her that were happening before the things even happened.

so finally , are you in contact with pp, since you know she reads this sight.
in my dealings with pp, she has one standard for herself and another standard for others.
she also told me as le was digging that dee dee was walking around in circles saying i am going to be arrested. she also told me shar was out of town when as was murdered, well how does she know this for a fact, unless she knows exactly when as was murdered???

has anyone heard from pp since we were all together...is she still in panama city...

My main hope in all of this, well for one that there are convictions. But also, I am in great hopes that this case will be a broadcasted trial and we all get to see those supposedly innocent snakes, squirm! Oh yeah...that would be better than a tree overfilled with gifts at Christmas!

so finally , are you in contact with pp, since you know she reads this sight.
in my dealings with pp, she has one standard for herself and another standard for others.
she also told me as le was digging that dee dee was walking around in circles saying i am going to be arrested. she also told me shar was out of town when as was murdered, well how does she know this for a fact, unless she knows exactly when as was murdered???

I haven't talked to PP since she left town...but she was talking to DebM...that was when I told you to watch what you say...not as a threat towards you...but as a hint that PP reads and then tells personal things about you to others. Something very interesting was brought up to me recently...I was researching that ticket that I guess Shar got on April 3,2009,
and it was told to me "how do we know that it was Shar?" From what I understand...apparently someone has seen Shar and his older brother, and either of them could pass for the other. Now this was only something brought up tome, don't know how true this is, nor have I ever seen either men in person and never seen the older brother at all I don't believe.

But if this is true in the similarities iin the two brothers looking alot alike...could it be possible that for one a ticket was purposely got to put Shar somewhere that he actually wasn't on April 3, 2009 and could the similarities be used in other ways? I have twin daughters...they have been up to no good since they were little...nothing illegal...but played alot of games on teachers and others. So when there are similarities in looks...things can happen.

the brother has tickets in bay county.....he does like to speed...

I haven't talked to PP since she left town...but she was talking to DebM...that was when I told you to watch what you say...not as a threat towards you...but as a hint that PP reads and then tells personal things about you to others. Something very interesting was brought up to me recently...I was researching that ticket that I guess Shar got on April 3,2009,
and it was told to me "how do we know that it was Shar?" From what I understand...apparently someone has seen Shar and his older brother, and either of them could pass for the other. Now this was only something brought up tome, don't know how true this is, nor have I ever seen either men in person and never seen the older brother at all I don't believe.

shar 's only brother is younger than he.
and as far as anything she may say about me to debm, or anyone else, i 'm am just trying to help, and the fact that all i have said is true, Then what is to be said about a person attacking another for telling the truth? especially one that claims to be walking in the shoes of Jesus !!! i wonder where she found that method in the bible ??

and as far as anything she may say about me to debm, or anyone else, i 'm am just trying to help, and the fact that all i have said is true, Then what is to be said about a person attacking another for telling the truth? especially one that claims to be walking in the shoes of Jesus !!! i wonder where she found that method in the bible ??

No, Shar has an older brother, PP tried to get that son and DDM together, from what I was told, and the older brother couldn't stand DDM, then from what I was told DDM and Shar hit it off together. And yes...true and correct and I agree...unless one doesn't want her own words being brought forth, why state things and then attack the one's she has stated things to. Yes I have heard about the whole act of being such a holy roller...and nothing wrong with believing in a Faith. But when you practice /worship a faith...you also should be using morals. It is not okay for one to be hypocritic...and still claim to be a person of faith.

and to set the record straight, pp has lied about me before, i caught her red handed lying about me to a friend in south carolina, and then she admitted to lying about me to her son. and all i have said about her, are things she told me and which she knows it is true. so logic tells me , common sense tells me, i not being a stupid moron tells me, that her attack upon me, is a diversion tatic, but not a very clever one at all......

No, Shar has an older brother, PP tried to get that son and DDM together, from what I was told, and the older brother couldn't stand DDM, then from what I was told DDM and Shar hit it off together. And yes...true and correct and I agree...unless one doesn't want her own words being brought forth, why state things and then attack the one's she has stated things to. Yes I have heard about the whole act of being such a holy roller...and nothing wrong with believing in a Faith. But when you practice /worship a faith...you also should be using morals. It is not okay for one to be hypocritic...and still claim to be a person of faith.

if you are talking about shars brother, jay, he is younger, i know this for a fact, and she lived in the same town i live in, and i never met but 3 of her children . she has a daughter, and she is the youngest. i never knew of anymore chilren. dee dee took good care of jay, with gifts, money , ect.
as far as i am concerned, dee dee was there God !

if you are talking about shars brother, jay, he is younger, i know this for a fact, and she lived in the same town i live in, and i never met but 3 of her children . she has a daughter, and she is the youngest. i never knew of anymore chilren. dee dee took good care of jay, with gifts, money , ect.
as far as i am concerned, dee dee was there God !

I may be wrong, again I am only going by what I was told...I was told Jay was older but maybe I was either told wrong or heard wrong, either way, do the brothers look alot alike?

I may be wrong, again I am only going by what I was told...I was told Jay was older but maybe I was either told wrong or heard wrong, either way, do the brothers look alot alike?

well they look like brothers, not like twins, but from a short distance, one could be fooled, as a matter of fact.pp told me that when shar took the corvette back that le asked him how does it feel to hold a gun to a man's head, shar denied that, and pp told me that le then showed him a picture of his brother jay holding a gun to one of his buddy's head. and she told me that shar told le it was jay. and she said it was a picture of jay. maybe le knew this maybe not. but at any rate it is insane to point a gun at another, and holding it to another's head, well i do not even know how to rate an act such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda