The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

In my opinion, the "our daughter" comment was to show their wonderful family life. That doesn't sound like something RC or MC would think of. JMO

BINGO ! I completely agree. The entire thing was staged !

Ron sure did seem to be preoccupied with prison. What a strange thing to be focused on during a 911. prison, recordings, & cussing.

'they aint coming' sounds like wishful thinking

or perhaps it means there's nothing they/LE can do to bring her back now anyway... IMO
Wasn't TN a 911 dispatcher? RC knew they were coming...

Thanks for the reminder. I knew it was a road rage incident. I've heard all of them but it's been a while. I do remember thinking she was improving.

imo she was telling the truth thats why she sounded better.

There are a ton of off topic posts on this thread. It is closed until one of the mods has time to remove the Off Topic posts. It takes a LOT of time to move them and none of us has that time right now.

As a retired 911 operator I can tell you that many people hang up on 911 because they think that no one is coming even when the dispatcher tells them over and over that were on the way and to stay on the line with the dispatcher for additional information.
These people do not have manners etc, they want what they want right now, so the hanging up is pretty typical with these types of people, they think if they hang up the police will get there faster ! NOT I think the police know what happened IMHO they are just trying to get the evidence. In the meantime the rest of us go crazy waiting day in and day out for any news of this precious child who never had a chance with this gang.

Welcome Queeny

We need a former 911 operator here.

My sister is a 911 operator here in Canada.

I explained the 911 call to her and she says that is very typical.. that cussing and hanging up on them is almost expected.

I explained to her what Misty said.. Hi ... explain where she was, what she was doing and then say... our daughter is missing.... this type of behaviour is also expected in a 911 call..... she also says many people do not remember what their children are wearing during the initial call... also, she says what is your child's name and the first thing that comes out is Uhhhh..then the name.

BBM
I didn't pick up on Misty saying "I don't wanna", but that absolutely makes sense. Earlier when the 911 operator says to Misty, let me speak to your husband, she says, "Yes, yes, yes, Here!" She was so thankful to be getting off the call and putting the ball in Ron's court. Neither one of them wanted to be "the one" making that call. Ron spoke with 911 less than 40 seconds total, and when he was talking to 911, he did all the talking. He never gave her a chance to question him.
After 911 asks Misty about Haleigh's hair color, she answers, brown, and then she says "oh my God, it's freaking cold!" What's up with that? Why would she be muttering that, under the circumstances? I hear Ron making the statement "we don't want them finding *advertiser censored**ing dope" and I think that's pretty clear.
I couldn't make out a 3rd person talking, but if there was someone else, could it have been Jr's voice? If he's in the house, why isn't he crying, or at least asking questions about what's going on?
This is a strange 911 call. Mostly alibi setting, ranting about what will happen to the kidnappers when they are found, and a lot of ignoring questions from 911. This is crazy!

BBM

Sorry if this has already been discussed....still trying to catch up!

I'd say it was cold in the house since it was early February and their door was propped open.

Which leads to my next question, why was there an A/C man at the MH doing service/maintenance in early February? I would think early February is a little cool/cold in Florida. Seems like an odd time of the ear to be doing service/maintenance on an AC unit. JMO

Can I ask why the ticker about Misty's 18th birthday?

i started following this case along time ago
there were alot of us who hung out in the basement
on the scanner threads days in n days out back than we often wonder if there could be a possible arrest when she turned 18 so orginally it was a count down ti her bday ....i took a long break and recently came back now i guess it counts how long ago her bday was .....and all i know for sure is she is the key......

I'd say it was cold in the house since it was early February and their door was propped open.

Which leads to my next question, why was there an A/C man at the MH doing service/maintenance in early February? I would think early February is a little cool/cold in Florida. Seems like an odd time of the ear to be doing service/maintenance on an AC unit. JMO

It's sounds like she says, "OMG, he's freaking out", not "OMG, it's freaking cold" although being cold would make sense in early February with the door open.

I'm thinking the A/C man may actually be a central heating repairman? She just uses the wrong term. IKN

It's sounds like she says, "OMG, he's freaking out", not "OMG, it's freaking cold" although being cold would make sense in early February.

I'm thinking the A/C man may actually be a central heating repairman? She just uses the wrong term. IKN

I thought it was "OMG he's freaking out" also.

As far as the AC man, didn't they say the landlord sent him? Most people with rental properties have "maintenance contracts" with AC/Heating. They come out twice a year, once for furnace - once for AC - to make sure it is working properly. The service times are usually set up prior to the "season" when they will be busy making repair calls.

It is interesting to me to go back and check out old threads once in awhile to see if I can "relook" at clues to compare to what we know now.

One thing I don't remember from over a year ago was on the initial police report they mentioned a child's footprint on a path by the MH!?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Does anyone else remember that? Do you guys think it was a print from earlier in the day, or did they walk her out that night? I wonder if there were a lot of adult prints around it? The report doesn't say. :waitasec:

Interesting that Ron decides to hang the phone up when he doesn't know the answer to the 911 operator's question. The way Ron goes on the defensive with the statements "he has better people to talk to" and "they ain't coming" indicates to me that he is guilty of something. IMO Misty was forced to make that call, just as she was forced to participate in a cover-up. When LE arrived that night, Misty was the one they first had contact with as Ron was outside, useless to any LE fact finding.

It is interesting to me to go back and check out old threads once in awhile to see if I can "relook" at clues to compare to what we know now.

One thing I don't remember from over a year ago was on the initial police report they mentioned a child's footprint on a path by the MH!?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Does anyone else remember that? Do you guys think it was a print from earlier in the day, or did they walk her out that night? I wonder if there were a lot of adult prints around it? The report doesn't say. :waitasec:

For me, the thing about that footprint is that there is just never going to be a way to tell if it was made that night or some other time in the past. For all intents and purposes then, that footprint leads absolutely nowhere.

For me, the thing about that footprint is that there is just never going to be a way to tell if it was made that night or some other time in the past. For all intents and purposes then, that footprint leads absolutely nowhere.

That's what I was thinking. However, I was asking about the syringe at the site where Caylee's remains were found and everyone said it was just a dumping ground and had nothing to do with Caylee. Then we got another doc dump and come to find out it DOES have to do with Caylee's case.

So now I like to ask about all the little things to see what everyone thinks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back