CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a job listing for a Registered Nurse at a California State Prison in Vacaville, which is a little further up the road from Fairfield.
Did she apply for a job there? Did she go there? Did someone start stalking her from there?

http://jobs.spb.ca.gov/wvpos/more_info.cfm?recno=424970

CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION, CALIFORNIA STATE PRISON, SOLANO COUNTY

Title: REGISTERED NURSE, CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Salary: $4,654.00 - $8,431.00
Posted: 04/07/10

I'm also curious about the witness who says she was sitting in the coffee shop @ 8:30pm. Did he talk with her? Is he positive it was Phuong? If she was sitting there, had she ordered something? How did she pay if her c/c (wallet) was in the trunk? And who leaves their money/cell phone in the car in a parking lot? :waitasec:

Exactly...I was thinking most people will put their cell on vibrate, maybe possibly put money in her pocket, and possibly she was meeting a man there. But these bookstores are packed with people usually as NG says drinking coffee and reading or talking. Was Le meeting someone? Was Le talking to anyone, was Le even there?

If Le left the house at 4PM. Was she reading for approx. 4 hours at the B and N? Seems an awful long time to spend unless you don't want to go home :(

The "presser" was a few words at the end of press conference about the housefire that killed four little ones, in the same area. I haven't seen it posted online. There was no new news. All that was said, was in my posting on the previous page (cnn NG blog)

Just on NG now, it was stated she did pass out fliers for her sister's salon from noon-3 the same day.

Thank you, darlin! I'd been wondering if she passed out the flyers, thinking she might have after 4pm. Was thinking that would account for some of the time from 4 until 8:30 when the witness is supposed to have seen her.

Now that time is still unaccounted for. I'm wondering if it was really her the witness saw.

I'm also curious about the witness who says she was sitting in the coffee shop @ 8:30pm. Did he talk with her? Is he positive it was Phuong? If she was sitting there, had she ordered something? How did she pay if her c/c (wallet) was in the trunk? And who leaves their money/cell phone in the car in a parking lot? :waitasec:

Very strange no video of her inside B&N but this witness saw her inside. Also why are there 2 police agencies involved?

LEE: That`s right. What happens is that it looks like these cameras inside the store, Nancy, or in the coffee shop are geared more toward the employees, perhaps for security for internal reasons.

GRACE: Great. Hey, Henry Lee, what about surveillance out in the parking lot where her car was found?

LEE: They looked at surveillance cameras outside, Nancy, but no signs of her there. We don`t know if it`s an angle issue.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/28/ng.01.html

A lot of retail stores will have the camera pointed at where the money is exchanged (register area) rather than surveillance of the whole store. That may be why she wasn't caught on video.

Very strange no video of her inside B&N but this witness saw her inside. Also why are there 2 police agencies involved?

Where she lives and where her car was found. 2 different police departments.

The only thing I can think of as to the video is if she was in the coffee shop there might not be cameras there as opposed to the store where the books are (or merchandise that could be stolen). She lives in Suisin City from what I gather and the mall where her car was found is in Fairfield. Her brother called the SC PD.

Gee I just a horrible thought. I hope she wasn' placed in that trunk along with her cell etc...And her car brought back there. And here the police said to her brother get her belongings out of the car...WTH??? I think alot of cops must have all retired and they have young and inexperience cops out there because that is just crazy..

Thank you, darlin! I'd been wondering if she passed out the flyers, thinking she might have after 4pm. Was thinking that would account for some of the time from 4 until 8:30 when the witness is supposed to have seen her.

Now that time is still unaccounted for. I'm wondering if it was really her the witness saw.
I agree about the witness. I'd also like to know more about the phone call to her ex-boss, such as what time it was and if she'd called anyone else after she talked to him? I find it hard to believe she was just sitting in the coffee shop for all those hours by herself unless she was studying, but in that area she'd be expected to buy something not just "sit there". MOO

Gee I just a horrible thought. I hope she wasn' placed in that trunk along with her cell etc...And her car brought back there. And here the police said to her brother get her belongings out of the car...WTH??? I think alot of cops must have all retired and they have young and inexperience cops out there because that is just crazy..
The first thing that should've happened is her car by impounded and completely dusted for prints, especially around the driver's and trunk area and nothing of hers touched until CSI went over it. And despite what her brother said about the windows, it was dark out and people steal cars all the time if they're not secure. MOO

She went to the gym a lot. She might have been used to tossing her backpack in the truck. Just tossing out ideas.

She went to the gym a lot. She might have been used to tossing her backpack in the truck. Just tossing out ideas.
You could be right, but it's not a very bright idea to leave your wallet, ID, and cell phone in there with the windows of the car down. Car thieves, you know. ;)

I agree about the witness. I'd also like to know more about the phone call to her ex-boss, such as what time it was and if she'd called anyone else after she talked to him? I find it hard to believe she was just sitting in the coffee shop for all those hours by herself unless she was studying, but in that area she'd be expected to buy something not just "sit there". MOO

IIRC that call was at 6pm and she didn't say where she was at the time. That was her last call on her cell. Which makes me wonder even more if that witness mistook someone else for her.

Her brother did say on a video that she spent every night at b&n until closing, and then went to the gym.

There is a job listing for a Registered Nurse at a California State Prison in Vacaville, which is a little further up the road from Fairfield.
Did she apply for a job there? Did she go there? Did someone start stalking her from there?

http://jobs.spb.ca.gov/wvpos/more_info.cfm?recno=424970

CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION, CALIFORNIA STATE PRISON, SOLANO COUNTY

Title: REGISTERED NURSE, CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Salary: $4,654.00 - $8,431.00
Posted: 04/07/10
I doubt they'd take someone just out of school; possible but not likely she's ACLS certified either. It would be a good idea to check with the contact person to see if she did try there, though.

She had already graduated and passed her state exams. What was she studying for?

I wish NG would have ask her brother how did he get into the trunk? Was the car locked? ITA...

If the windows were down, he probably just reached in and popped the trunk? Why would she leave her windows down??

This article has been updated:

Concern Mounts For Missing Suisun Woman
Updated: 5:50 pm PDT April 29, 2010

http://www.ktvu.com/news/23289495/detail.html

At a press conference Thursday afternoon, investigators said they are stumped by this case and that they are working alongside the FBI to develop new leads. So far they have found no sign of foul play in Le's disappearance.

snip

“We waited and waited until 3 a.m.,” he said. “My dad and mom were really worried.”
So Huong went out to search for his sister and discovered her abandoned car in the Barnes And Noble parking lot in Fairfield.

“I went to the gym first and couldn’t find her,” he told KTVU. “I went to Barnes and Noble and found her car. All the doors were locked…Her backpack was in the trunk.”

Huong’s concern heightened when he looked inside the backpack.

“All her belongings were in there, even her cell phone,’ he said.

Huong noticed the last call made on the cell was to a family friend and his sister’s former boss.

“I called him the next day he said he talked with around 6 p.m. (Sunday),” Huong said. “She was upset and told him about the argument… He said she was upset over a lot of things…But he didn’t know where she was.”

That answers a few questions for me. I thought the brother went out at 12 midnight and didn't find the car until 4, but he didn't go out until 3, and went right to the gym and bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin