Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

As an aside, it looks like GMH doesn't need to read online forums:

Hollars says she’s in touch with one lead investigator on the case, Jason Joliecouer, FDLE Special Agent, and passes on whatever she hears to him, whether from Misty or Tommy, or strangers who call her with rumors she cannot verify, like one did Friday morning.

“Lady just asked if I’d heard the latest, and I said, ‘What’s that?’ And she said, ‘Misty left the trailer that night carrying a big black bag.’ Well, that was the first I’d heard of that, so I just gave it to Jason.”​
Sheesh.

If I were LE in this case, I'd need an IV Prozac drip 24/7.

Ya know if they are doing all this, Lying etc to confuse and frustrate LE and everyone, they sure are doing a good job?? Just arrest em all for Haleighs death and be done with it, wishful thinking, I know......Im suprised the LD machine has no exploded from all the lies!! Sheesh!!

Now that is interesting Muffet!

Yeah, because he could have changed the time just a little, to protect Lindsey, who apparently said he was there when she got home from school at 10:15-10:30 p.m. that night.

LE might figure that's why he's doing it, and that along with phone records could be why they're sticking with the 10:00 timeline.

Oh, and is this NGs Big breaking news for this evening?? LOL

You know it will be. :bang:

I think they should just stop reporting all together until they find a body. More than half the time the info is wrong anyway. All they do is get everyone all worked up for nothing.

Oh, and is this NGs Big breaking news for this evening?? LOL

Tommy’s wife has said she believes he was home that night babysitting their three kids when she returned from nursing school about 10:15-10:30 p.m. that night and Tommy was there.

She went to bed and thought Tommy had, too, she told me, and has been his consistent alibi — until she learned he flunked a polygraph set up by his lawyer, “and now she doesn’t know what to think,” says PI Steve Brown.

artharris.com

BBM--Wouldn't she know if her husband was home? If he wasn't the kids would have been alone, right? IIRC, neither Hank or Lisa were living there yet, so I am confused by this and many other things. :crazy:

Let me start off saying I have no idea where to find a link backing up what I'm about to say. I will try to find one!

I have been thinking about something I heard ToC lawyer Warner say when he first started talking about ToC taking a poly and he was trying to find the right examiner. He said something to the effect we need to clear up the timeline ToC went to the trailer that night. He sort of said that in passing. At the time I thought does that mean it was before or after 10 PM? Certainly sounded like he was saying it was not 10 PM.

I can't remember if I saw him on the news or one of the TV shows but I know I heard him say that because I commented to my husband about what he said. I'll find it as soon as I can.

Just when I think the pounding headache is about to go away I get hit with a new lie!!!!!!! I think tonight I will sit with a warm cloth over my head and pray for the truth to come out very soon. I have to say I did notice that Art is using names of who told him what this time but, can it be backed up? I getting very tired of the spins that have been put in the stories. I do have to say that I have always thought that the 10pm time was off.

Sorry if this is OT but the head hurts and cant think that good right now.

Do you guys know what this means? It has to mean that Ron knows something then. Why in the hell would Ron just sit back and let Tommy lie about him like that? Wasn't in Tommys statement that he said that Ron called him up and wanted him to check on Misty and the kids so he went over to the trailer? Hence the going over there at 10:00. Ron did NOTHING to say the statement was at false so in my honest opinion this could only mean that he know something. It is making me think more than ever that Haleigh ODed on the illegal drugs that they were selling and therefore they were all covering their drug addicted asses.

Hi there....late to the thread so I am not sure if anyone commented on your post yet or not, Yes RC did comment , via Terry Shoemaker on NG, that he NEVER asked Tommy to go there that night. Shoemaker said that RC called "The Crolsin's" and asked if Misty was there because she wasn't answering her phone when he called. Shoemaker wanted to make it clear that RC did not ask Tommy to go and check if Misty was home, only that he wanted to know if Misty was at their house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/21/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: OK. To Terry Shoemaker. This is the attorney for Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father. What does he have to say about this revelation?

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR HALEIGH`S FATHER, RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, he`s kind of shocked that Misty`s brother went over there that evening. He said all along that he did call the house of Hank Jr. and asked him whether or not Misty was there. But he doesn`t -- he`s never said that he asked them to go look for her. He just asked if she was over there. And that was at about 9:00. So I think Hank Jr.`s timeline is a little off.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like everybody has a very, let me just say, shifting timeline, Mr. Shoemaker.

SHOEMAKER: Right.

GRACE: So I`m not exactly sure that anybody knows what time it is in Satsuma, Florida the night Haleigh went missing.

GRACE: So he does say that he called the brother and asked him was Misty there?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He didn`t specifically call Hank Jr.`s cell phone. He called the house of Hank -- Hank Jr. and his family. And that was at.

GRACE: Did he talk to the brother?

SHOEMAKER: I don`t know who he spoke with. I know that when we were speaking with FDLE that a call came up and they questioned him about it and he said he called to ask if Misty was at their house at that time. ~ end snip

Do you guys know what this means? It has to mean that Ron knows something then. Why in the hell would Ron just sit back and let Tommy lie about him like that? Wasn't in Tommys statement that he said that Ron called him up and wanted him to check on Misty and the kids so he went over to the trailer? Hence the going over there at 10:00. Ron did NOTHING to say the statement was at false so in my honest opinion this could only mean that he know something. It is making me think more than ever that Haleigh ODed on the illegal drugs that they were selling and therefore they were all covering their drug addicted asses.

Really, IMO, it still doesn't mean that RC knows anything. I'm not saying it's true but it could be true that RC did tell ToC to go over there and check on her but then ToC didn't actually do it...just said that he did. It wouldn't be the first time someone said they checked on someone and didn't. I honestly believe that at some point that night ToC was there, I'm just saying that what I first said COULD have happened.

Let me start off saying I have no idea where to find a link backing up what I'm about to say. I will try to find one!

I have been thinking about something I heard ToC lawyer Warner say when he first started talking about ToC taking a poly and he was trying to find the right examiner. He said something to the effect we need to clear up the timeline ToC went to the trailer that night. He sort of said that in passing. At the time I thought does that mean it was before or after 10 PM? Certainly sounded like he was saying it was not 10 PM.

I can't remember if I saw him on the news or one of the TV shows but I know I heard him say that because I commented to my husband about what he said. I'll find it as soon as I can.

Good memory!

Aired March 26, 2010
GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That's why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Snipped from AH entry:
How might Tommy’s admission he lied to police affect any plea deal his veteran defense lawyer James Werter might make?

My prediction is that JW, who has repeatedly spoken about his excellent relationship with LE, will defend ToC to the hilt re his drug charges. In the meantime, JW is - in essence, assisting LE in corroborating evidence/statements as his client unravels, lies, tells partial truths, etc. in the HC case. JW said he was "dying" to have the HC case solved. JW will not be around to defend ToC against any charges that may be handed to him re H's death.

ron is a liar
misty is a liar
tommy is a liar

they are all where they should be.....for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Good memory!

Aired March 26, 2010
GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That's why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

And then, ToC took the private polygraph on April 8, 2010. JW has never stated that ToC "passed."

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW

HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE

APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

I don't know why PCSO and FDLE thought they could solve this case. They asked for little if any help from the FBI. I would like to know if the FBI profiled these three. I don't even know if they were questioned at all by the FBI. I doubt it.

I mistakenly thought the FDLE was on par with them....I was wrong.

Well, one thing we do know now is that rc called his landline. If tommy answered he was definitely at the Tyler st. addy.....time please???

Something horrible just crossed my mind!
Remember Ron telling Cobra that Tommy told him about when they were fishing. It was allegedly Tommy, his son, and Joe.The first thing that struck me odd was that Ron started out telling Cobra that "He was the one who told", then changed it to "He" (Tommy), told him that he went fishing.
Now, what just crossed my mind, what if Tommy did go to the River with his son and that is why he lied about the time he was at the MH? Lord, I pray that his son didn't witness anything. I still say that Ron knows much more and Tommy and Misty are protecting him for what ever reason and they are all involved in this one way or another.

"Snip" April 22nd, 2010 http://www..net/124378
by Simon Barrett in crime
Ron: you know what I told him? he told…let me tell you what i know what he told me…

Ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him Tommy

Cobra: Tommy OK

Ron: OK, cuz that`s the same Jr. hank Jr. tommy… and Joe were fishin` with Austin, tommy`s son… at that dock… it got dark… that dock got swamped with alligators… he told me, he said holy *advertiser censored*** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin` to go on!

cobra: yep Ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

Ron: Joe said the corridor would be the perfect *advertiser censored***ing place to kill somebody…

cobra: bam

Ron: dump them right in the water… let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

Ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s stopping that right now… the only thing that is stoppin me is the sheriff and the *advertiser censored**** deputy wont call me back and they got the power to do it.

Hi there....late to the thread so I am not sure if anyone commented on your post yet or not, Yes RC did comment , via Terry Shoemaker on NG, that he NEVER asked Tommy to go there that night. Shoemaker said that RC called "The Crolsin's" and asked if Misty was there because she wasn't answering her phone when he called. Shoemaker wanted to make it clear that RC did not ask Tommy to go and check if Misty was home, only that he wanted to know if Misty was at their house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/21/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: OK. To Terry Shoemaker. This is the attorney for Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father. What does he have to say about this revelation?

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR HALEIGH`S FATHER, RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, he`s kind of shocked that Misty`s brother went over there that evening. He said all along that he did call the house of Hank Jr. and asked him whether or not Misty was there. But he doesn`t -- he`s never said that he asked them to go look for her. He just asked if she was over there. And that was at about 9:00. So I think Hank Jr.`s timeline is a little off.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like everybody has a very, let me just say, shifting timeline, Mr. Shoemaker.

GRACE: So I`m not exactly sure that anybody knows what time it is in Satsuma, Florida the night Haleigh went missing.

GRACE: So he does say that he called the brother and asked him was Misty there?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He didn`t specifically call Hank Jr.`s cell phone. He called the house of Hank -- Hank Jr. and his family. And that was at.

GRACE: Did he talk to the brother?

SHOEMAKER: I don`t know who he spoke with. I know that when we were speaking with FDLE that a call came up and they questioned him about it and he said he called to ask if Misty was at their house at that time. ~ end snip

You are absolutely KRECT about this, thanks for giving the reference. This bit of information has been perplexing me for a long time, like WHY RC was so adamant he DIDN'T ask Tommy to go to the MH that night. I'm still perplexed why that was so important to RC. Goes along with no fight with cousin JO.

Well, one thing we do know now is that rc called his landline. If tommy answered he was definitely at the Tyler st. addy.....time please???

Here is more of that same transcript

GRACE: OK. To Terry Shoemaker. This is the attorney for Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father. What does he have to say about this revelation?

So the call that Ron made was about 9:00 pm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa