Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

There is a VERY interesting comment under the AH article below from "Jerry and Stephanie" acknowledged by AH as Jerry Santos and his girlfriend Stephanie:

According to the way I'm reading this, the Croslin's seem to have been told something a while back about the Shell Harbor search area. Something's not right with this.

That's a great find, Concerned Papa. Thanks for posting it. It immediately recalled for me the question that only showed up 42% deception in Misty's polygraph (as opposed to the 3 others that resulted in 99%) and that was:

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Answer: No
Result: 42% deception

Maybe these two things are in someway linked? Why would the Croslins be searching?

Would what happened to Haleigh be the result of some beef a local criminal had with the Croslin family? But they lied to Ron and told him that it had to do with him.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM: She was there, Nancy, already taking care of his kids. I interviewed a neighbor -- it was fascinating -- who told me the very same thing, that Misty had told him, I`m tired of taking care of other people`s children.

And then she asked him, you know, please pray for me. It was a very chilling interview I had. And I share that with some investigators
--

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/26/ng.01.html

Art mentions this on NG show last night, of course, she wouldn't allow him to talk about this...She infuriates me when she cuts her guests off and doens't allow them to finish their sentences...she did the same with MKlass last night on this show..

I don't find this on AH's site, I see that others are asking about the same in his comments..
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM: She was there, Nancy, already taking care of his kids. I interviewed a neighbor -- it was fascinating -- who told me the very same thing, that Misty had told him, I`m tired of taking care of other people`s children.

And then she asked him, you know, please pray for me. It was a very chilling interview I had. And I share that with some investigators
--

Art mentions this on NG show last night, of course, she wouldn't allow him to talk about this...She infuriates me when she cuts her guests off and doens't allow them to finish their sentences...she did the same with MKlass last night on this show..

I don't find this on AH's site, I see that others are asking about the same in his comments..
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

"I`m tired of taking care of other people`s children" or words to that effect had apparently been said other times as well. I'm still doing a slow burn after the jail video last week where Misty tells her father how GGM would send little Haleigh in to play on Misty's sympathies for the children with "Please Misty, won't you come home to us"!

What's wrong with these people?

--

The neighbor that Art was talking about is the neighbor M Martin on Sunglow that Lisa and Tommy C robbed back in August. Police report here for that gun incident: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf

We never heard directly from Mr. Martin, we heard this story told by Art Harris who had an interview with him. It is reported that Misty complained to him that she was tired of taking care of other people's children and she asked that he pray for her please. I will see if I can find the link for you where he talked about it, but that was really about it. Art just repeats what he claims Mr Martin told him.

"I`m tired of taking care of other people`s children" or words to that effect had apparently been said other times as well. I'm still doing a slow burn after the jail video last week where Misty tells her father how GGM would send little Haleigh in to play on Misty's sympathies for the children with "Please Misty, won't you come home to us"!

My first instinct is to respond to your question with the instant "Because the children really ARE like shoes or bikes or property to them!" but .......well, I guess even after some thought, that's still going to be what I say.

I was glad to have AH say on NG last night that the latest letter is a claim from MC that THEY WERE LOOKING AT THE WRONG DOCK.

On the body language thread about the video of MC at the dock--I posted tht her body showed that she wanted to turn around and look behind her. And she showed deception in her face ... but unless these people break and tell the truth, I may never find out if my body language reading was correct. (but I think it was)

The first part of your post I believe is what the blind man the Croslin's robbed stated Misty said to him, making it believable.
No need to do a slow burn on what Misty told her Dad though, why would you believe her? She is the reason Haleigh has not been found, constantly lying to LE and pointing her finger at everyone but herself.

]"I`m tired of taking care of other people`s children" [/B]or words to that effect had apparently been said other times as well. I'm still doing a slow burn after the jail video last week where Misty tells her father how GGM would send little Haleigh in to play on Misty's sympathies for the children with "Please Misty, won't you come home to us"!

BBM~
not sure she REALLY means it like that. I think she is tired of the drama.,and thinks she will walk scott free (not so fast)MOO but to me it sounds like the child is RC and GGM used the kids to get her back to helping Ron. Seems like even when MC was living with him GGM still was providing for the needs of the children (Haleigh and JR) then she says please pray for me! GAH! Ruh Roh TN... you wondered if she was gonna tell... IMO...She's gonna squeal!!
Unless she already has MOO

Art Harris reported once that Amber or Crystal spoke of rc saying dumping a body off the Dunn's Creek Bridge would be a good way to get rid of it and it would never be found.

Later, we hear rc reporting that JO said dumping a body off Shell Harbor would be a good way to get rid of a body. Please note that both places were reported by rc.

I find this very strange because LE recently searched Dunn's Creek area and Shell Harbor. I hope they aren't as confused as I am. I will never be convinced LE is searching the St. Johns river near Dunn's Creek for a gun..

IMO, rc speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He is either convering something, denying something or downright lying. Why does he contradict everything and confuse all the facts? Once, when asked by NG he says he has no idea why everything gets so mixed up...really, ron?

Exclusive:The Bald Truth has learned exclusively Misty Croslin aims to plead no contest to her drug charges Aug. 22
Misty Croslin’s Bad Memory

July 20th, 2010
"Snip"
By Art Harris

Misty Cummings has flunked four lie detector tests.

The drug trafficking charges against Ronald Cummings, Misty and Tommy Croslin appear to be such slam dunks–all caught by hidden police undercover camera –that Tommy has plead no contest and awaits sentencing Aug. 6, Ronald has agreed to plead to three of five charges with sentencing delayed until after Misty’s trial, to ensure continued cooperation, in the drug case and the murder mystery of his missing five year old daughter, Haleigh. But he may not have to testify against his ex-wife for trafficking.

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/#more-4444

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heoj_7PQV7A&feature=player_embedded

Ronald Cummings’ Drug Sentence Delayed

July 19th, 2010
"Snip" By Art Harris

Ronald Cummings, agreed to plead guilty to three of five lesser felony drug trafficking charges, if Florida prosecutors will drop two other counts requiring 25 year mandatory sentences.

“It takes a couple of bullets out of the worst case outcome had we gone to trial on all five charges,” his attorney Terry Shoemaker told The Bald Truth shortly after he joined the state attorney Monday in asking a Putnam County Circuit Judge Terry LaRue for another month to work out details of the plea.

For Cummings, this means another 30 days in the Putnam County Jail. A hearing on the plea deal was set for Aug. 20, but any sentencing is expected to be postponed until Misty Croslin, finishes her related drug trafficking trial Aug. 22.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/19/ronald-cummings-drug-sentence-delayed/#more-4435

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/

In this exclusive, Joe supposedly called Tommy and told him the coast was clear, Ronald wasn't home and he was coming to pick Tommy up so they could go steal ("or borrow") Ron's gun.

I'm just wondering how a visiting Joe would know Ronald wasn't home and the coast was clear? I'm also wondering what time this might have occured if Chelsea was up so late working on insurance papers.

Papa,

Where is the video you mention above? Thanks a lot!

My only issue with the statement coming from some guy who said Misty was tired of watching other peoples children, is just because he was the victim of a crime does not make this guys word credible and the end all for me, I have doubts.

And then again, if she did say it, I dont think its so outrageous considering she seemed to be everyones babysitter and probably never had a lot of time for herself, kids are a huge responsibility, I dont think it necessarily has to be something sinister.

What I think is sinister is the father of the missing childs actions since the night his daughter went missing.

jmo

Papa,

Where is the video you mention above? Thanks a lot!

I remember this video too, it is in the jail visits thread. She was venting out about how Mama I still love him! (Ron) She was on a tangent about ALL of them do drugs mama! (The Cummings). It was an interesting video because Misty was actually getting mad for once. I believe she was talking about the tattoo and how Ron talked her into it.

My only issue with the statement coming from some guy who said Misty was tired of watching other peoples children, is just because he was the victim of a crime does not make this guys word credible and the end all for me, I have doubts.

And then again, if she did say it, I dont think its so outrageous considering she seemed to be everyones babysitter and probably never had a lot of time for herself, kids are a huge responsibility, I dont think it necessarily has to be something sinister.

What I think is sinister is the father of the missing childs actions since the night his daughter went missing.

jmo

Just to add- In the undercover bust videos Misty was talking about how she had to watch Haleigh on her (Mistys) birthday and it Efffffffed her whole night up. Just a reference of something straight from her mouth about complaining about watching the kids. (After Haleigh is missing.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back