Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Not really! NG got it first on March 26 from Tommy's lawyer!

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That`s why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

IMO, the attorney is saying that after a week of interviews, Tommy agreed with whatever LE said. LE is legally allowed to lie to people about evidence or witnesseses. However, most people do not know that so they try to "fit" their story to LE lies believing that LE has to be truthful.

So in this case LE may have told Tommy that they can prove he was at the MH around 10 pm, maybe they said they have a witness that he was there at 10 pm. Tommy knew he wasn't there at 10 pm so thinks the "witness" got the time wrong. Maybe Tommy was there earlier or later. If Tommy's story is true that he went to the MH and no one was there, the time he was really there could be very important. If the was there earlier, it would not only change the timeline but might conflict with others statements. So Tommy agrees to 10 pm since that is the time the witness gave and it still protects the story. But there was no witness so now LE thinks Tommy just admitted to a time but it wasn't the real time.

So Tommy's attorney has Tommy take a poly to show that the 10 pm time was not true but the "new" time is true.

IMO, the attorney is saying that after a week of interviews, Tommy agreed with whatever LE said. LE is legally allowed to lie to people about evidence or witnesseses. However, most people do not know that so they try to "fit" their story to LE lies believing that LE has to be truthful.

So in this case LE may have told Tommy that they can prove he was at the MH around 10 pm, maybe they said they have a witness that he was there at 10 pm. Tommy knew he wasn't there at 10 pm so thinks the "witness" got the time wrong. Maybe Tommy was there earlier or later. If Tommy's story is true that he went to the MH and no one was there, the time he was really there could be very important. If the was there earlier, it would not only change the timeline but might conflict with others statements. So Tommy agrees to 10 pm since that is the time the witness gave and it still protects the story. But there was no witness so now LE thinks Tommy just admitted to a time but it wasn't the real time.

So Tommy's attorney has Tommy take a poly to show that the 10 pm time was not true but the "new" time is true.

Now that is something that would make sense!

I moved many posts to the theory thread. Let's get back to Art Harris and his Exclusives here.

I also think you are all onto something about Tommy being at the Motor home later than 10pm. I tend to agree with that theory and it related to this thread!!!! :) It is OK to discuss your theory about that here or in the theory thread. No rumors from the Parking Lot though! :)

Who said Tommy failed the LDT? The only people that know the results of the LDT haven't said that. Werter knows the results and he says it's not a pass fail thing, and that he was satisfied with the results. He says that is what took them to the River. Misty has failed every LDT she has been given, but we are supposed to believe her when she says it's two people we care about? Next, Misty was talking to Chelsea when she said that, and she is Timmy's wife. Lindsy is Tommy's wife. Lindsy is the only Croslin I trust. I don't think it's fair to say she has lied for Tommy, since we haven't seen any proof of that.

Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
Tommy’s wife has said she believes he was home that night babysitting their three kids when she returned from nursing school about 10:15-10:30 p.m. that night and Tommy was there.

She went to bed and thought Tommy had, too, she told me, and has been his consistent alibi until she learned he flunked a polygraph set up by his lawyer,and now she doesn’t know what to think,” says PI Steve Brown.

artharris.com

BBM--Wouldn't she know if her husband was home? If he wasn't the kids would have been alone, right? IIRC, neither Hank or Lisa were living there yet, so I am confused by this and many other things.

I did not read from page 1 but when I posted this was the quote I was going off of when I posted.Where I underlined is very troubling to me.When a mom and dad an their daughter all have to go to court because they are all accused of different crimes but on the same day,that family seems more OUTLAWS IMO then inlaws.TY for correcting me .What Misty told Timmy s wife makes even more sense out of my theory.Since Timmy said he can not come visit the family in Fl ,he said they will lock him up he sends the wife.Why spend money on sending his wife? Timmy had to wait till income tax refund to be able to send any money for phone calls and snacks.Cost money to travel to Florida ,money that could have been spent helping family out.IMO a husband you really care about,a brother in law not as much.Maybe Misty cant add but if it turns out Timmy and Tommy are responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh she gave a great clue!

No I don't think it would be the same. First you would have to assume from Werter's statement that Haleigh was dead. Then you would have to assume from Werter's statement that someone killed Haleigh. There are a million possibilities of what "what happened that night" means.

I think if they can pull it off they will go with Chelsea Croslin's version of events.
Best they can do and chances are nobody can prove otherwise. If they can't implicate Joe that is. I still think that it is possible these three being good friends according to Flora Hollars, that on Joe's last night in Satsuma they just may have wanted to party...... Maybe that is why Misty wanted Ron to let her babysit her brothers kids. Remember Joe was not to be at the Cummings home.
Ron Cummings said something about Haleigh waking up and saying she was going to tell daddy. That could be exactly what happened. All three having bad feelings toward Ron Cummings, Misty toward Haleigh and Joe taking the lead while Tommy and Misty drugged up did nothing maybe even went along.

BBM

Hi all, first post here, but this is what I think happened also. I think that RC probably told ToC to go over there and check on the sitch since he couldn't get in touch with MC. I personally have my doubts about JO's involvement...I think that perhaps he was coerced into helping dispose of the body, maybe even threatened that they would implicate him in in the actual killing if he didn't help them. And as it turned out, they did that anyway.

If this is the case, then it would jive with what Werter has said...that ToC knows what happened that night, but cannot positively ID the killer because he really WASN'T there when it happened. Anyway, JMHO.

Well based on what I read from the guy that did the test. Tommy implicated cousin Joe and said he put her in the river. So, I mean either that is it or maybe Tommys lawyer has figured out that Tommy did this all by himself.
In which case making Tommy seem like an idiot that makes up stuff to get out of jail is a real good idea at this point. I am going with cousin Joe, maybe all three if not Tommy Croslin himself.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought Cobra/Ron and Misty/Ron/Tim Miller went to that dock last summer. How did Misty/Ron know back then if Tommy only took her there in December?

Tommy told everyone that cousin Joe told him on that dock it would be a good place to commit a murder and get by with it, because the alligators would eat the body. He told Ron Cummings I think after Haleigh went missing. According to Flora Hollars her daughter Lisa told her two weeks before Haleigh went missing. That Hank Sr, Tommy and Joe were on the dock and he made this statement and it bothered her so much so told her mom. If it bothered them all so much and it is true, then it is possible this is a person that had murder on the mind. If not then Hollars is lying as well.

Tommy Croslin: Still Lying To Cops, Wife?

May 3rd, 2010
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/
Misty claims Tommy , took her to the dock to show her where he said he and Joe dumped the body of Haleigh Cummings.

Lindsay, filing for divorce last week, how do you think that could affect the brother Misty keeps throwing under the bus, as well as the police investigation?

Do you think Tommy was lying then or now?

Flora Hollars: tells me that Misty planned to split the money Tommy and Joe Overstreet made from selling Ronald's gun.

Send us questions you’d like us to ask Croslin’s family members:

We’ll bring up a couple next time we talk with them.–Art

------------------------------------------------

To be perfectly honest something is just not right with anything and everything pertaining to or concerning this whole case...
And IMHO..thats been evident since day one...JMO

Tommy Croslin: Still Lying To Cops, Wife?

May 3rd, 2010
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/
Misty claims Tommy , took her to the dock to show her where he said he and Joe dumped the body of Haleigh Cummings.

Lindsay, filing for divorce last week, how do you think that could affect the brother Misty keeps throwing under the bus, as well as the police investigation?

Do you think Tommy was lying then or now?

Flora Hollars: tells me that Misty planned to split the money Tommy and Joe Overstreet made from selling Ronald's gun.

Send us questions you’d like us to ask Croslin’s family members:

We’ll bring up a couple next time we talk with them.–Art

BBM
MC shows NO loyalty to anyone. She was willing to split the money from the stolen gun. She was willing to allow them to steal it! I bet RC would love to know this tidbit!
Does this girl have a soul?

JMO

There is a VERY interesting comment under the AH article below from "Jerry and Stephanie" acknowledged by AH as Jerry Santos and his girlfriend Stephanie:

According to the way I'm reading this, the Croslin's seem to have been told something a while back about the Shell Harbor search area. Something's not right with this.

Thanks for the link Papa. I'm trying to understand what she is trying to say...Is she saying that the Croslins searched this area before? Before Tommy got locked up or after? Please help me to understand. TIA

Thanks for the link Papa. I'm trying to understand what she is trying to say...Is she saying that the Croslins searched this area before? Before Tommy got locked up or after? Please help me to understand. TIA

The way I read it she's clearly saying the Croslins were seen by locals searching, apparently, the Shell Harbor boat ramp area at some point in the past. She says they reported it to AH and LE and were blown off.

It dang sure begs the question of how did they know to search that particular location?

The way I read it she's clearly saying the Croslins were seen by locals searching, apparently, the Shell Harbor boat ramp area at some point in the past. She says they reported it to AH and LE and were blown off.

It dang sure begs the question of how did they know to search that particular location?

It sure does Papa. I want to know when and why were they searching over there.

If the Croslin's were searching there it would be either drugs or a reward they were hunting for.

I wonder how Santo's saw them there and exactly who was searching.

When you say Croslins are you referring to Tommy, Lindsey, Hank, Lisa, Misty, who exactly?

Maybe Levi could get Santos and girlfriend on a show one night. I'd love to hear their take on it sometime.

When you say Croslins are you referring to Tommy, Lindsey, Hank, Lisa, Misty, who exactly?

Em, I have no idea which Croslins. I posted the exact words from the comment earlier, but it got zapped by an alien's ray gun with a note left on my post, LOL. If I read the note correctly, I can tell you where to go, but you got to read it fer yourself, LOL.

If the Croslin's were searching there it would be either drugs or a reward they were hunting for.

Right. I'm trying to picture them with their head down like they are combimg the beach, looking for what? A piece of evidence, like shell casing? Or Haleigh's grave? It seems strange that misty and tommy say they know what happened to Haleigh yet they are searching areas?? Maybe placing/creating evidence. Ok what if they placed evidence then tn and ggms found it and grabbed it after misty had ghollars call them..j/k I sit here shaking my head, it's like everyone involved does the opposite of what they should be doing to bring justice for Haleigh.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back