2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the red jersey have been used as Caylee's pajamas? Ah never mind, I see that she is wearing jeans with it in a couple of pictures. Perhaps it was Caylee's favorit shirt because it had a silky feel to it. It looks like some type of slippery, silky feeling fabric from the pictures. I know my granddaughter loves clothes that feel 'slippery' against her skin.

I think it may be an Ohio Buckeye jersey. The A's probably still identify/align themselves with Ohio. Around here babies/toddlers/kids must have their Clemson or SC Gamecock jerseys,and we hang on to them. I don't think it's odd,nor do I think the one of Caylee falling asleep is odd. JMO

ETA I do think the one of Caylee crying and reaching for whoever is pretty heinous.

Nice sleuthing, TrY!

Anyone else seeing a very awkward, "separate," stiff and unhappy GA in that bottom pic? The distance between his body and the CA/Caylee unit? :waitasec:

It's hard for me to say. I don't know. The distance between them, I do think it made it easy for Casey to crop her dad out of the photo though.

I did find that there's a similar photo from a post in the Images only no discussion thread (thank you to the websleuther who posted the post below)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4657162&postcount=126"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Images Only NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

that has a link to a Casey's slide.com slideshow "my momma is cooler than your's."

[ame="http://www.slide.com/r/Yjj6apnn6z8h8K21a6gPazz_mgADoefD"]my momma is cooler than your's. by caseyomarie@@AMEPARAM@@http://widget-44.slide.com/p1/72057594048859460/lt_t046_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide1.gif@@AMEPARAM@@44@@AMEPARAM@@72057594048859460@@AMEPARAM@@lt_t046_v000_s0un_f00[/ame]

Casey has apparently edited the photo so that she's cropped her dad out of the photo and turned it into a black and white photo as well.

It's the first image in the slideshow.

It may help to view that image by itself by making a screenshot of the black and white photo. Use your keyboard Alt key and Print Screen key during the slideshow, that copies the computer screen, then paste it into mspaint, and save that image as a jpg file. You can then go to your Windows Explorer where you've saved the file and crop it.

I think it may be an Ohio Buckeye jersey. The A's probably still identify/align themselves with Ohio. Around here babies/toddlers/kids must have their Clemson or SC Gamecock jerseys,and we hang on to them. I don't think it's odd,nor do I think the one of Caylee falling asleep is odd. JMO

ETA I do think the one of Caylee crying and reaching for whoever is pretty heinous.

It IS an Ohio State Jersey. KC has on an Ohio State hat. For some reason (I guess since she was born in Ohio) she's a huge Ohio State fan. I always found it odd that she was so into Ohio State yet never went to college. Remember the day the found Caylee the guard says that KC broke out into hives but then started talking about football. Ohio State was ranked #1 I believe. :waitasec:

I must be the only one who thinks the one with Lee isn't that bad. I was trying to take a picture of my toddler nephew being held and everytime I put the camera up he would try and grab it. Then he would get mad that I wouldn't give it to him. He would go from smiling to whiney in a flash. I get the feeling that is what that's about.

But the difference is WHO would keep such photos of Caylee crying and then post them to their photobucket account for the world to see or keep them on the cell phone?

Imho, only two people who needed to feel superior to Caylee. ICA and CA fit that profile perfectly.

But the difference is WHO would keep such photos of Caylee crying and then post them to their photobucket account for the world to see or keep them on the cell phone?

Imho, only two people who needed to feel superior to Caylee. ICA and CA fit that profile perfectly.

ITA. That is exactly how I feel! Those pics might get taken, but most people don't keep those pics. The fact that Casey took weird, silent videos of Caylee and kept weird, upsetting pictures of Caylee that no normal parent would keep is just disturbing to me. It's like she wanted to be reminded of Caylee in those moments when she was scared or upset. What parent wants memories of their kid like that?

And some pics, like the one where she is asleep, might have been innocently taken. But I'm thinking with Casey's disturbing video and picture taking, those pics could have an more underlying and sinister meaning to Casey herself. Her parents may look at that pic as cute, but Casey may look at that pic and think, "Ha, that's what the snothead looks like most of the time when she's with me. Like a little zanny zombie." She'd never say that to her parents, but something tells me with her love of photography, some of these more innocent pics and the disturbing pics might be some sort of private trophies to Casey, a way she could be superior to Caylee in her own mind, and remind herself of how helpless and dependant Caylee was on Casey and Casey's family.

In a way, I think some of these pics give us some insight into Casey's disturbed mind, just like the art she downloaded to the laptop.

It's hard for me to say. I don't know. The distance between them, I do think it made it easy for Casey to crop her dad out of the photo though.

I did find that there's a similar photo from a post in the Images only no discussion thread (thank you to the websleuther who posted the post below)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Images Only NO DISCUSSION!

that has a link to a Casey's slide.com slideshow "my momma is cooler than your's."

my momma is cooler than your's. by caseyomarie

Casey has apparently edited the photo so that she's cropped her dad out of the photo and turned it into a black and white photo as well.

It's the first image in the slideshow.

It may help to view that image by itself by making a screenshot of the black and white photo. Use your keyboard Alt key and Print Screen key during the slideshow, that copies the computer screen, then paste it into mspaint, and save that image as a jpg file. You can then go to your Windows Explorer where you've saved the file and crop it.

Wow TrY. You are a champ.

I may just be reading too much into this, maybe seeing kitties where there are none. But could one of the reasons this photo is in the media's hands (as yet unpublished but clearly available to intrepid sleuthers like yourself, and thanks again btw) is so that defense can say: See, KC was so traumatized by what GA allegedly did to her that she cropped him out of this photo before she put it in her PhotoBucket account?

The newborn photos would be ZERO help in finding a live 2 1/2 yr. Caylee.

I don't see how they could even 'spin' releasing the newborn photos. IMHO, those were sold for one reason only - $$$$$.

What's next for these horrid grandparents, hocking Caylee's umbilical cord to the highest bidder? :rolleyes:

They are absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word.

Sad to know that these pics were sold to the highest bidder so to speak but they were precious to look at, especially #17. It just infuriates me to no end to think that this beautiful little girl was tossed out like trash.

There were a lot of pictures blowing the margins as they were too big. sorry if your post was removed, but please resize pictures before posting. thanks all.

It IS an Ohio State Jersey. KC has on an Ohio State hat. For some reason (I guess since she was born in Ohio) she's a huge Ohio State fan. I always found it odd that she was so into Ohio State yet never went to college. Remember the day the found Caylee the guard says that KC broke out into hives but then started talking about football. Ohio State was ranked #1 I believe. :waitasec:

As you said, she was probably an Ohio State fan because she was born in Ohio (maybe C & G are OSU fans), but she apparently was also a Florida Gator fan. Orlando is just down the road from Gainesville, which is where UF is. I have seen a picture of Caylee in a little girl's UF cheerleader outfit. Unfortunately, I can't find that picture right now in order to give you a link.

I think the football she was talking about that day was because Florida was going to be playing in the National Championship game again in January, 2009 (which they won.. against Oklahoma).

Just for info only, Ohio State was ranked #1 in 2006 until #2 ranked Florida Gators defeated them in the National Championship game in January 2007.

None of this is really important... just thought you might like to know. ;)

If the SA opens by showing these three photos in sequence and finishes with a photo of Caylee's skull as found at the dump site, this trial may be over before it starts.

Attachments

• Caylee_(7).jpg
    Caylee_(7).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Caylee_(19).jpg
    Caylee_(19).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Caylee_(22).jpg
    Caylee_(22).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
I must be the only one who thinks the one with Lee isn't that bad. I was trying to take a picture of my toddler nephew being held and everytime I put the camera up he would try and grab it. Then he would get mad that I wouldn't give it to him. He would go from smiling to whiney in a flash. I get the feeling that is what that's about.
One of my 5 boys, who has grown up to the most happy go lucky of the bunch, was notorious for crying in every picture ever taken of him LOL.
My most treasured photos are the ones where the kids are screaming in Santa Claus's arms. I always tell young mothers in the Santa line not to worry if their child cries, because they are the most special pictures when they grow up. I treausre evey single crying picture if my children ever taken. Snapshot in time.

I must admit I have one of BOTH my kids s c r e a m i n g bloody murder in of ALL places Santa's lap. I ended up sitting with them and they were screaming and reaching for G-ma. In the pic I am laughing hysterically~ sounds mean but guess ya had to be there!

Maybe there is a funny story that goes with this pic as well...

Santa was a stranger Lee was an uncle so I guess that's the difference

Strawberry, I agree with you that I don't find that photo that strange either. She could have been reaching for the camera or they could have been holding something like a toy to get her attention and she started reaching for it. I have a 2 yr old grandaughter and I do have videos of her crying only because I want her to see them when she gets older. I want her to know just how loud a newborn can be and I want her to see how she could throw a temper tantrum when she didn't get her way. So I dont' find this photo strange at all because Lee could be laughing at anything like how quickly she went from not wanting her picture taken and begging for Uncle Lee to reaching for whatever it was and wanting nothing to do with Uncle Lee. Kids are like that.

One of my 5 boys, who has grown up to the most happy go lucky of the bunch, was notorious for crying in every picture ever taken of him LOL.
My most treasured photos are the ones where the kids are screaming in Santa Claus's arms. I always tell young mothers in the Santa line not to worry if their child cries, because they are the most special pictures when they grow up. I treausre evey single crying picture if my children ever taken. Snapshot in time.

I agree JBean. We have professional portraits done every year and 2 years ago my daughter had a meltdown of epic proportion in the studio. She refused, and I mean refused to "pose" until she had everyone's attention and was satisfied she had created enough drama.

The photographer snapped a photo of the temper tantrum. There she was in a beautiful white dress sitting with her arms crossed, her bottom lip out and her feet drawn up on the chair. Well......I have that photo (in black and white) hanging on the wall and get more compliments on it than some of the others.

What's next for these horrid grandparents, hocking Caylee's umbilical cord to the highest bidder? :rolleyes:

They are absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word.

I know! Just 4 days ago at the DP hearing, as a mother, I was feeling sympathetic towards CA. Every.single.time. I try to empathize with them, they do something to remind me why I shouldn't.

They are without a doubt, their own worst enemies. And worse yet, they don't even SEE that. I truly give up this time. If someone hears me slipping back into trying to empathize, give me a reality check and bump this thread please. :)

BBM

EVERYBODY needs a crying Santa photo! :D

The pictures of Caylee are beautiful! She was a precious bundle of joy! Her death at the hands of her mother was a horrific act! Caylee's grandparents making a profit off the death of their granddaughter is despicable!

As I finished viewing the Caylee pictures, the thought crossed my mind that the prosecution should make their closing argument and then play a montage of Caylee's pictures, in silence, to remind the jury of what was lost, a precious, innocent child............that this trial is about the murder of that child, and the person who killed her.

It would be a powerful presentation, concluding their closing argument with these pictures...........in a silent courtroom.

It would be ironic that if Cindy and George made a profit from selling these pictures, that the prosecution used them to convict Casey.

To me, it appears that Caylee had a camera in her face practically nonstop from "day one." I don't think she'd be obsessed with getting the camera by then. JMHO.

DISCLAIMER: MY OPINION ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member