Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about what Knox said about knowing more about him and I think that is VERY relevant. I just asked my husband "If you were trying to figure out how a psychopath thought, what you look at?" in a facitious manner..(well, kind of.) He said "His relationship with his mother." At first that seemed really cliche, but now I'm curious. I wonder what his relationship with his mother was like? I wonder if that holds clues at all with regard to his various issues with women?? :waitasec:

I am wondering if he just put her somewhere that was symbolic, or somewhere he just thought he would never be discovered.

Also, do we have ANY clue who the "helper" is that LE is 99% sure he had? RB? Any theories as to what kind of assistance he provided (other than a ride back from Lewiston?)

I don't know how to put this delicately but I keep thinking if they fought at the shop and it ended there. He has many tools there. Also there would be dumpsters at that business park. Did LE check all of them? If they had been emptied, did they check the Landfill? Sorry guys grasping for straws.

Who worked at that shop with CC?

ETA; More like how did his Father treat his Mother?

I have read and own a vast collection of "true crime" books and one study of which I have seen in many of these books shows that all serial killers have these 3 characteristics in common (and I don't think they have to have all 3, but at least one)
1. The relationship, if any, that they have with their mother is horrible. Either violent, or abusive (sexually and/or physically) and most of the mother's were alcohlics.
2. They abused, tortured and killed animals when they were children
3. They wet the bed.
Not even kidding about the 3rd one, but like I said, there are always exceptions to the rule and not every serial killer had all 3.
I have no personal info on CC. I barely even knew the man and never even technically was introduced to him. I, like most of you are now just getting all the facts about him, but I never even got to see how he presented himself to the world while he was around my stepson. My stepson did speak to a detective and answered all her questions she had about CC as best as his memory could serve. Being that he's 11, he could never remember any details. He remembers going hunting, but no clue where they went. Just that it was snowy and had a lot of trees, so it was in the woods. Does remember that they stayed the night at a cabin that weekend and LE does know about this cabin and I believe have already searched it. In his mind, he just remembers CC as being a "nice guy, until he got mad" and that "he was mad and angry a lot. Especially after he moved in with us". Seems like since RA only knew him for less than a year, he let his "true" side show.

I was thinking about what Knox said about knowing more about him and I think that is VERY relevant. I just asked my husband "If you were trying to figure out how a psychopath thought, what you look at?" in a facitious manner..(well, kind of.) He said "His relationship with his mother." At first that seemed really cliche, but now I'm curious. I wonder what his relationship with his mother was like? I wonder if that holds clues at all with regard to his various issues with women?? :waitasec:

I am wondering if he just put her somewhere that was symbolic, or somewhere he just thought he would never be discovered.

Also, do we have ANY clue who the "helper" is that LE is 99% sure he had? RB? Any theories as to what kind of assistance he provided (other than a ride back from Lewiston?)

I asked over in the astrology forum about RB and this is what they posted
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77542&page=24.

However, some of it is all greek to me. :)

I don't really think RB was the helper because I don't think he'd be so quick to help LE, imo. :waitasec:

I too was surprised to hear that it was a woman that shot herself. You just don't hear that very often. If it was me on Tubbs hill I would be right along with you in takin the header into the rocks. I had my sweet 16 party on that hill... good thing I was a non drinker back then!

Update from the CDA Press, although we already knew by now was not Rachael.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_6b11004a-8adc-5bb9-92dd-60ac570c3081.html

Yup. Grabs a 9MM and her purse with ID, heads to Tubbs. Right near one of those rocky cliffs you could take a quick and painful dive off of. Leaves no note, but pulls 9mm out (of purse presumably) and shoots herself.

Why does this not scream suicide to me? Of course you have to be dealing with some pretty big demons to take that route, and who knows what was going through her head, but it still sounds awfully odd to me.

Then again, so would trying to get away with murder on a sunny, 80 degree Saturday afternoon on Tubbs, with people crawling all over the hill.

No name released as yet to media, but since they know she was from CDA, no chance it could have been Rachael.

Thank you for the update Wilcox could you give us a little background on Susan Martz? Is she a familiy friend? Involved with the counseling? Etc.? TIA
CC quoted as saying "They'll never find her." does anyone know of any mines around there...specifically mineral..underground mines? I tried to find a map or a good list, but only finding a list that does not give locations. Just the name of the mine. Anyone else want to take on that task? I'd love to see where old abandon mines are in the area..just to give us an idea of possible locations. I wish they would do a search of St. Joe's or MM. People out for recreational purposes are not out looking for a body usually. She could be crammed in hole or crevice...buried in shallow grave, etc. I hope the girls posted flyers in the outfitter stores or even ATV retailers...just incase.
Hope you are right that LE feels they are close to finding her...plus the possibility of someone else involved makes it a greater possibility of one more person knowing and tellilng where she is. The press needs to keep putting pressure on for Rachael.
That's exactly what I said when Bundy's story first came out. I was in a few of his area's when they took place and looking back...thank God's grace I was never in his crosshairs..I was approx. his age and I prolly would have fallen for the sucker's charm and good looks. TYL. Luring women to help him load something in his car under the guise of a broken arm.. Too freaking smooth....and we being "nice" would have fallen into his trap. Ooh, gives me chills and bumps my radar back up.
Thanks again, and please keep us updated.:applause:

BBM

Mines are all up in the Silver Valley. I-90 corridor twixt about MT border and Kingston. Many were mothballed in 80s when silver prices dropped, but several are back up and running. Somebody from up in the Valley would know way better than me, but nothing even remotely like a shaft you could drop a body down that I am aware of. Valley is narrow, steep sided and all mines I am aware of go straight into side of mountain before they head down/up.

Google Wallace ID and run up and down I-90 from there to Kellogg or Smelterville and you'll get a better idea of how generally narrow it is.

I can't see him headed up there even IF there were a mine you could get access to. Just don't think it is possible, but no miners in my family in last 3 generations so I'm flying on fumes there.

Of course he might have found a well or something else, but this is all spitting into the wind guesses since nobody can pinpoint where CC liked to hang when not working...fast, fast...fast!

Hopefully LE has interviewed enough people in Moscow to get a better profile on his activities. Would love to know that was behind the helicopters reported to have been up in St Joe and Lewiston areas the last couple days.

What I'd really like to know: Is CC more of a hunter or fisher? Would he go to the woods or the river? Having the Snake and Clearwater rivers here really concern me. I know a few years ago on of my friends was shot and the guy who did it tossed the gun in the river (presumably, but they never found the gun).....

Also, all those commercial driving tickets. What were all those about? Why was he driving commercial trucks? Was that when he was working at a farm? Was he hauling produce?

BBM
Knox, Was this in Idaho? The only thing I found was a ticket for driving w/o a license. Regular or commercial. ????

No hearings scheduled Case: CR-2008-0003765 Magistrate Judge: John C. Judge Amount due: $0.00 Closed Charges: Violation DateChargeCitationDisposition 10/11/2008 Original: I18-8001 {M} Driving Without Privileges
Amended: I49-301 Drivers License Or Commercial Drivers License Violation
Arresting Officer: Lindquist, Arthur, 1000 0045341 Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 10/22/2008
Fines/fees: $188.00

Is there any way to find out what type of driver's license he had? That would tell a lot. From what I understood, he was just the mechanic....doesn't mean he didn't know how to drive a truck though.

I know there has been speculation about drug use, but I'm leaning more towards alcoholism, imo. It doesn't look like his nose is too red, but his cheeks are blotchy.

Wasn't there a transportation of wildlife (something like that) vio too? Did someone say that was probably the slap on the wrist, "hey, you aren't supposed to hunt" type thing?

I haven't seen any helicopters up here, but I'm in the Orchards. I drove past the field and down that back road again, but didn't see anything. The most of note was a two well dressed men were looking in a storage shed, but they weren't in police cruisers.

glad to see y'all back knox and kk

i think this was for poaching. Either not in season or he didn't have permit/license in season. Also, could not transporting game properly--how he had it tied down to vechicle or even didn't. There is no charge re: weapons/guns, which I'm wondering why? I spent some time last night looking at court records again--98% in ID. Little in AZ---poor Fapone..she's been after him for along time. I didn't find much in FL either. Civil mostly. I'm pretty dazed by looking at all the court docs. There were two cases sealed in ID. and a grand theft (7/97) dismissed. Don't know what that is about...but wondering if he snitched and got out of something? Never wanting to pay child support nor his fines for that matter. He was consistant in that. Claims of all sizes...also consistant.

11/28/2004 I36-502(B) Wildlife-unlawful Possession/transportation Of
Arresting Officer: Cummings, Barry, 7000 0032010 Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 12/27/2004
Fines/fees: $271.00
Jail: 6 days

So I am just going to throw this out there, does any one know when his last driving tickets were?
I ask because I have an ex in Idaho that owes back child support and as long as he lives in Idaho he MUST prove to be paying child support or he can't HAVE a DL.. or even own a business. I could be wrong, that might have changed but it is an idea that as of late maybe CC didn't even HAVE a valid DL??? Not sure if any of that is public information or not??

I'm wonder if he had a DL too? The last was 10/08. Same one I think with the question of regular or commerical license??
ETA---How was he getting back and forth to work? Or could he drive only to work and back home?

10/11/2008 Original: I18-8001 {M} Driving Without Privileges
Arresting Officer: Lindquist, Arthur, 1000 0045341 Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 10/22/2008
Fines/fees: $188.00

This is why I ask Fapone how old he was when his parents divorced. She said his mother died within the last 5 years. (Appearance change also in last 5 yrs.)
I'm pretty sure she had lived in ID at one time and was listed on his business. ('05 & '06) EJB. Hope Fapone can confirm that was his mother.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summ...ne&qmi=&qn=capone&qs=&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Update from the CDA Press, although we already knew by now was not Rachael.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_6b11004a-8adc-5bb9-92dd-60ac570c3081.html

Yup. Grabs a 9MM and her purse with ID, heads to Tubbs. Right near one of those rocky cliffs you could take a quick and painful dive off of. Leaves no note, but pulls 9mm out (of purse presumably) and shoots herself.

Why does this not scream suicide to me? Of course you have to be dealing with some pretty big demons to take that route, and who knows what was going through her head, but it still sounds awfully odd to me.

Then again, so would trying to get away with murder on a sunny, 80 degree Saturday afternoon on Tubbs, with people crawling all over the hill.

No name released as yet to media, but since they know she was from CDA, no chance it could have been Rachael.

She takes her purse to hide the gun in....til she gets where she's going? This is what has me questioning suicide--from your link:

The hikers who discovered her thought she might have fallen before soon discovering her injuries were more serious, Turner said. One of the hikers who heard the gunshot also discovered the body, he said.

If it was suicide wouldn't the gun be laying right there--within sight? Waiting for autopsy for confirmation.

She takes her purse to hide the gun in....til she gets where she's going? This is what has me questioning suicide--from your link:

The hikers who discovered her thought she might have fallen before soon discovering her injuries were more serious, Turner said. One of the hikers who heard the gunshot also discovered the body, he said.

If it was suicide wouldn't the gun be laying right there--within sight? Waiting for autopsy for confirmation.

I think that his has been odd since the get go. I understand it isn't Rachael and OT but something seems a little fishy here. Maybe another abusive male mixed in here.

Men are more likely than women to use highly lethal methods to commit suicide. Men are more likely than women to use a gun, carbon monoxide, to hang themselves, or to jump from a height to commit suicide. In addition, men who are intoxicated and suicidal are more likely to use a gun than females who are intoxicated and suicidal.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=13737&cn=9

Where were you when the mountain blew? I couldn't resist. Mount St. Helens - thirty years today. More importantly, it has been one month since Rachael Anderson was last seen. Where is she? I understand the Blue wanting to do their best with this case and I do believe they are building a case against CC, but the public deserves to have some information. For example, if it wasn't CC and he is not a person of interest, is there someone else out there snatching people? Shouldn't there be more concern here for public safety? I think a press conference is in order! Were the helicopters out looking for Rachael? Were the dogs sent out? Can we organize our own search? Sitting still and only using my fingers to tap this keyboard, doesn't feel like I am helping very much. What can concerned citizens do to help find this lovely person?

Also, all those commercial driving tickets. What were all those about? Why was he driving commercial trucks? Was that when he was working at a farm? Was he hauling produce?

The was only one ticket that said anything aout a commercial license that I have seen. As you can see below it was a driving without privileges and then was amended (most likely pled down) to a drivers license OR commercial license violation. This in no way shows that he even had a commercial drivers license....those two violations are just lumped together.
I brought those charges over frome the Idaho courts name search web page.

Original: I18-8001 {M} Driving Without Privileges

Is there any way to find out what type of driver's license he had? That would tell a lot. From what I understood, he was just the mechanic....doesn't mean he didn't know how to drive a truck though.

I know there has been speculation about drug use, but I'm leaning more towards alcoholism, imo. It doesn't look like his nose is too red, but his cheeks are blotchy.

Wasn't there a transportation of wildlife (something like that) vio too? Did someone say that was probably the slap on the wrist, "hey, you aren't supposed to hunt" type thing?

I haven't seen any helicopters up here, but I'm in the Orchards. I drove past the field and down that back road again, but didn't see anything. The most of note was a two well dressed men were looking in a storage shed, but they weren't in police cruisers.

glad to see y'all back knox and kk

I was the one that had posted about the fact that he had been caught with firearm before. On his record at the idaho courts name search page you can see that at that time he was charged with transportation of wildlife NOT a federal charge of a felon in possession of a firearm which would equate as a "slap on the wrist" to me.

How Can I Have My License Reinstated (or Stop the License Suspension Process?)
Child Support Services begins the process to suspend a parent?s drivers, occupational, or Fish and Game license when he or she owes more than $2,000.00 or the equivalent of three months child support.

A license is reinstated or the process to suspend a license is stopped when the parent signs a repayment agreement with Child Support Services. The parent must comply with the terms of the repayment agreement or Child Support Services will once again begin the process to suspend his or her license(s).

http://www.healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/Children/ChildSupport/FAQs/tabid/449/Default.aspx

That is the law but in the State of Idaho it is a FIGHT (and nearly impossible)to get any of that enforced. Also the state won't just do it and follow though on it's own. The parent that is owed money literally would have to be calling every day to get things done. Not to metion that the licence thing is LAST>>LAST resort. First they send a granishment to the employer (which would be complicated in it's own right because he is self employed) then they have so much time to comply with the garnishment and even if you have gone through all of the steps to get to the point of a license being taken if even ONE payment is made it starts you back at the begining of the process again. This all comes from personal experience in dealing with Idaho and child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member