Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the law but in the State of Idaho it is a FIGHT (and nearly impossible)to get any of that enforced. Also the state won't just do it and follow though on it's own. The parent that is owed money literally would have to be calling every day to get things done. Not to metion that the licence thing is LAST>>LAST resort. First they send a granishment to the employer (which would be complicated in it's own right because he is self employed) then they have so much time to comply with the garnishment and even if you have gone through all of the steps to get to the point of a license being taken if even ONE payment is made it starts you back at the begining of the process again. This all comes from personal experience in dealing with Idaho and child support.

I have to disagree. I do nothing.. I don't call, I don't bug nothing.... Idaho does it all on their own. And it wasn't a last resort, it has been this way from the time the laws changed about it . Your experience and mine are obviously different therefore it is probably different for CC too. Just was saying it is a possibility... at this point it all is.

This is why I ask Fapone how old he was when his parents divorced. She said his mother died within the last 5 years. (Appearance change also in last 5 yrs.)
I'm pretty sure she had lived in ID at one time and was listed on his business. ('05 & '06) EJB. Hope Fapone can confirm that was his mother.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summ...ne&qmi=&qn=capone&qs=&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Yes, this was his mother. EJB=EJC.

He was closer to his mother than his father. His father, a brusk and hard man, seemed to think CC was a loser. At least thats how he acted back in the late 80's. CC used to complain about how his father mistreated his mother. CC told me his father was physically and emotionally abusive to mother and kids.

CC was close to his mother. His mother seemed to love him unconditionally. She and CC seemed to have a normal relationship. His parents were already divorced for a while when I met him.

It seems to me that the abuse and violence in each relationship (marriage) he's had escalated from the last. I'm not sure how his relationship was with DS, but I'd be willing to bet it was worse than what I experienced but not as bad as MM's. I wish this guy was locked away a long time ago.

I hope Rachael is brought home soon. I can't imagine how her family is dealing with this. My heart goes out to them.

I was the one that had posted about the fact that he had been caught with firearm before. On his record at the idaho courts name search page you can see that at that time he was charged with transportation of wildlife NOT a federal charge of a felon in possession of a firearm which would equate as a "slap on the wrist" to me.

I thought that is what it was, just couldn't find it. TY!

I have to disagree. I do nothing.. I don't call, I don't bug nothing.... Idaho does it all on their own. And it wasn't a last resort, it has been this way from the time the laws changed about it . Your experience and mine are obviously different therefore it is probably different for CC too. Just was saying it is a possibility... at this point it all is.

sorry, ot but I did a little happy dance when I realized my ex probably doesn't have his license anymore and can't hunt. lol :dance:

Yes, this was his mother. EJB=EJC.

He was closer to his mother than his father. His father, a brusk and hard man, seemed to think CC was a loser. At least thats how he acted back in the late 80's. CC used to complain about how his father mistreated his mother. CC told me his father was physically and emotionally abusive to mother and kids.

CC was close to his mother. His mother seemed to love him unconditionally. She and CC seemed to have a normal relationship. His parents were already divorced for a while when I met him.

It seems to me that the abuse and violence in each relationship (marriage) he's had escalated from the last. I'm not sure how his relationship was with DS, but I'd be willing to bet it was worse than what I experienced but not as bad as MM's. I wish this guy was locked away a long time ago.

I hope Rachael is brought home soon. I can't imagine how her family is dealing with this. My heart goes out to them.

This is very helpful info, IMO. I am in no way, shape or form defending him (a few of the posters who know me personally know this), but abusiveness runs in families. If CC is a sociopath on top of that, he was a recipe for disaster. My father was abusive towards my mother and me and my siblings. He was controlling and I swore I would never be like him. Thankfully, I had a lot of counseling. My brother is just like him. I found myself over time having contempt for my mother, because she wouldn't stand up to him or stand up for us (until my father choked me so hard one time he nearly killed me.) I had to FIGHT against my instincts as an adult. I found myself getting so angry that I wanted to hit, for example, or to be controlling in relationships. Because of counseling, I understood my tendencies though and was able to break the cycle. If his dad treated him like a loser from the beginning, I could see the deep fear inside him that he is a loser...and every time a woman leaves him, his abandonment issues and the fear that the leaving is "proof" that he is a loser could enrage him. That could also lead to him trying to isolate and control women...so they won't leave him. I just find that very interesting. Although sociopaths will say things to manipulate others into feeling pity for them, so the story of abuse could be a tool of manipulation as well.

Even though he broke into his ex's house, my feeling is not that this was planned. I think he thought he could manipulate RA into coming back to him by stalking her. I think it was a crime of passion. Unfortunately, he had 2 1/2 days to figure out logically...rather than emotionally how to cover his tracks. However, he didn't necessarily KNOW he had 2 1/2 days.

If what Wilcox is saying is correct...and he did do something to her in his shop and he had someone helping him (RB), she could be right under LE's noses in the Moscow/Viola area. I hope and pray that whoever helped him, now turns on him to try to save his own skin!!!

I wish he had been locked up long ago as well.

This was posted today on the missing page on Facebook:

"my husband reported to the investigators this morning something he remembered seeing on the 17th of april." !!!!!!

This was posted today on the missing page on Facebook:

"my husband reported to the investigators this morning something he remembered seeing on the 17th of april." !!!!!!

I'm not finding it!! HELP!! When was it posted?

I saw this too. Curious as to what it was regarding? I am not finding it. Was it deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500