CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is odd that LE won't say she was not pregnant and get rid of that particular rumor.

It really makes it sound as though her body provided the final bit of evidence other than heresay...yet that would mean he would have provided DNA at some point...maybe he did...

If she was pregnant, they can DNA from the fetus that would match with his. Hence, a sexual relationship.

I think LE has had their eyes on this guy all along for Kayleah's disappearance, can't recall what they said about him back in March, but it was not too much, something like they had no reason to believe he was not involved? I will look it up...

Is anyone here a member of the Prayers for Kayleah FB page? If so, and if you feel comfortable, would you please post this:

CRISIS FUND: A fund is being set up to help the Wilson family with funeral and other expenses following the death of 12-year-old Kayleah. The Tribune Community Crisis Fund is set up to help people in an emergency. Donations may be sent to the Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County, 711 8th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. These gifts are tax-deductible and supervised by the fund's board. For more information, call the foundation at (970) 304-9970.

MT is mentioning donations to "the other" fund again, and it grates on my nerves...

Consider it done. I'm only too happy to do this. That person has really hurt April in this. It's a shame.

who has been interviewed and is cooperating. He is not considered a suspect or person of interest

Basically this is all LE said about Montoya on March 31...did not clear him, or anyone else.

Have you noticed that almost immediately after Kayleah's body was found, LE made the statement that the mall video was not definitely Kayleah? Why wait until then? And then immediately file charges against the boyfriend. I think they've been keeping an eye on friends and family all along and finally had enough evidence to pursue their leading suspect(s). I wonder what evidence they have collected?

I think LE has had their eyes on this guy all along for Kayleah's disappearance, can't recall what they said about him back in March, but it was not too much, something like they had no reason to believe he was not involved? I will look it up...
I am trying to remember what his alibi was for the time she went missing? :waitasec: MOO

Since the charges mentioned something about the assault taking place in Oct. 2009 it wouldn't surprise me if it were Kayleah but the Jan. charge probably isn't her.

Does the youtube video have a date on it?

Since the charges mentioned something about the assault taking place in Oct. 2009 it wouldn't surprise me if it were Kayleah but the Jan. charge probably isn't her.
When did he turn 18?

who has been interviewed and is cooperating. He is not considered a suspect or person of interest

Basically this is all LE said about Montoya on March 31...did not clear him, or anyone else.

he has been considered a person of interest per one media source:

Robert Laurencio Montoya, 18, of Greeley is considered a “person of interest” in the case, Tymkowych said. “...one of several persons of interest.” He is being held in the Weld County Jail on charges of the sexual assault on a child and sexual assault on a child as a pattern of abuse.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100521/NEWS/100529928/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Have you noticed that almost immediately after Kayleah's body was found, LE made the statement that the mall video was not definitely Kayleah? Why wait until then? And then immediately file charges against the boyfriend. I think they've been keeping an eye on friends and family all along and finally had enough evidence to pursue their leading suspect(s). I wonder what evidence they have collected?

Maybe the mall video was put out there to make the perp nervous. That's about the only reason I can think of for not releasing it. moo

I don't think she ever was at the mall, personally...i don't think she ever left the complex. The video must have not been at all clear if LE can't tell who it is, it might just be someone in a pink top. I think they would have released it if it looked like her, but releasing a tape that could be almost anybody probably would not have helped. Especially if she never made it that far...

this is starting (((to seem to jmoo))) play out like Somer Thompson's case; an early on arrest but a while to prove it. I hope that is the case. I hope the monster isn't out running around Greeley.

Are the charges the same, sex with an underage girl?
I suppose 12-yr olds might think this guy is cute...and be flattered by the attention, sad to say...

"This arrest is separate and distinct from the Kayleah Wilson homicide case that is currently being investigated," Tymkowych said in a statement.
Kayleah had been missing since March when her body was found Wednesday in an industrial area about a half-mile from her house. Montoya was arrested that same day, police said.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/news/national/article_6cf1a7ea-0b9c-5174-84db-b990f9aaed74.html
This is just my opinion, but I find that way too coincidental. It seems they have him as a POI in her death but not sufficient evidence to charge on that yet, therefore the sexual assault arrest. MOO only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda