OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming off my self-imposed timeout to say that one person, FB link from a page of the biological mom's, a person stated that Kyron is her youngest child...so apparently she has others, for what it is worth.

Does anyone know off the top of their head the date of Kyron's birthday?

We have no way of knowing why this child was released...but he was.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73259"]Cole Puffinburger[/ame]

Actually I can't think of a case off-hand whereby a child was released by their abductor as a direct result of the parents televised plea.

In Elizabeth Olten's situation they knew very quickly she had been murdered. They found her in less than two days and knew before that. So no, they weren't worried about a plea from the family.

With Nadia and Zoey, there was pretty clear evidence that they WERE lost in the woods. They did not go missing in an area with hundreds of other people present.

I'm sure they have their reasons... I just can't think of a case shrouded in this much secrecy that ended well.

Evidently his class was on the second floor.

The way I understand it is it was on the main floor. There is a basement to the school..thus making the main floor sometimes referred to as the second floor.

Evidently his class was on the second floor.

I heard that too but also that the upper floor exits opened onto ground level (either built into a hill or the first floor is really a basement).

I am coming off my self-imposed timeout to say that one a FB link from a page of the biological mom's, a person stated that Kyron is her youngest child...so apparently she has others, for what it is worth.

I know,the young man is the only one with the name M,that was her previous name,on her list.And being he looks like Kyron,I was thinking possibly it was her son.Especially since a number of relatives from Davidson to Horman is on his FB list.

Gotta link? ;)

There seems to be more evidence that LE has asked family not to speak out (as they did school officials) than that the family has made this decision on their own. The mom saying she didn't want to hinder the investigation would seem to come from LE. I can't really see someone coming up with that explanation out of the blue.

Actually I do!!!!!

About a page back....link to this afternoon's press conference....stated family was not "yet ready" to speak to media........

I'm trying to follow this as close as I can. I really appreciate being able to come here and read. I am curious about any undisclosed medical condition he may have. I read that somewhere here. If he has ADHD or autism (or maybe any one of many other medical conditions), he may have wandered off and got lost. I am so worried about this little guy. What a doll! My oldest son has ADHD - you'd never know it now (he's almost 23) but when he was Kyron's age, every day was scary for me as a parent! He would get interested in a butterfly and start wandering off into the woods by our house. He would forget to get off the school bus at our home after school - sending me into a flying panic! LOL It didn't help that the bus driver forgot to stop. But I'll tell you, that was a challenge having a little boy with ADHD. He did a complete turn around as he got older but man, those first 8 or 10 years were very, very scary for me as a parent. If Kyron had time before classes started, he might have gotten interested/distracted and lost. I really hope he comes home safe. I pray he's okay.

FINALLY. I figured it out. I was wracking my brains all weekend long, lost in the details of the science fair, school procedures, blah blah. Then at work today it came to me like a bolt out of the blue.

All the clues are in the behavior of the police and the family. All of us figured out this was being handled strangely. I think I know why. The suspect is the older sibling of a student at the school. That explains everything.

The first clue came from SM who got the word out not to listen to the media - in other words, this is not what it seems to be.

The police refuse to call this an abduction. They also are not interested in sex offenders. They know it was not a stranger who did this. So why not say so? Because he suspect is a minor and is known to the school and the family.

The family does not speak (even though the bio-mom wants to) for the same reason - the suspect is a minor Kyron and the family know and trust. It is not another student at the school because no other student went missing with Kyron that day.

This minor I believe is a former student and older sibling of a current student for two reasons. (1) He knows the easiest way to help Kyron get out of the school, and (2) he does not look at all out of place in the venue of the science fair even if he is spotted there.

I think the sheriff was in tears today because he knows they are looking for Kyron's body and he knows (as does the family) who did it and why.

I think Kyron planned to go with this older minor; that's why he was waiting by the door after his SM left the school. I also think he believed he was going to be back in time for the talent show. I believe this older minor tricked him into thinking they were leaving and performing some "surprise", maybe for his parents.

CharlestonGirl, ugh, I hope you are wrong. But a lot of what you are speculating makes sense. Certainly fits the behavior of being comfortable walking around in the school and daring enough to approach a child inside.

Hit send too soon. That also explains why the police are not worried in the slightest about sending everyone back to school today. This was a planned, targeted event and no one else at the school is, or ever was, in danger.

See why the sheriff dances around at the press conferences?

The stepmom apparantly has an 18 month old with her current husband and a 16 yr old that lives with her parents.

Why did mom give custody of Kyron as a baby to Dad does anyone know?

'
Kyron, we’re going to get you home buddy​
'

Horman was marked absent for class a short time later and has not been seen since, although he was seen at the science fair by other adults and students.

A large number of children and adults were at the school at the time for the science fair and there was no formal security or check-in procedures in place at the event.​

FINALLY. I figured it out. I was wracking my brains all weekend long, lost in the details of the science fair, school procedures, blah blah. Then at work today it came to me like a bolt out of the blue.

All the clues are in the behavior of the police and the family. All of us figured out this was being handled strangely. I think I know why. The suspect is the older sibling of a student at the school. That explains everything.

The first clue came from SM who got the word out not to listen to the media - in other words, this is not what it seems to be.

The police refuse to call this an abduction. They also are not interested in sex offenders. They know it was not a stranger who did this. So why not say so? Because he suspect is a minor and is known to the school and the family.

The family does not speak (even though the bio-mom wants to) for the same reason - the suspect is a minor Kyron and one the family know and trust. It is not another student at the school because no other student went missing with Kyron that day.

This minor I believe is a former student and older sibling of a current student for two reasons. (1) He knows the easiest way to help Kyron get out of the school, and (2) he does not look at all out of place in the venue of the science fair even if he is spotted there.

I think the sheriff was in tears today because he knows they are looking for Kyron's body and he knows (as does the family) who did it and why.

I think Kyron planned to go with this older minor; that's why he was waiting by the door after his SM left the school. I also think he believed he was going to be back in time for the talent show. I believe this older minor tricked him into thinking they were leaving and performing some "surprise", maybe for his parents.

I said earlier that my gut said it was another child that lured Kyron. It would not surprise me at all. I also said that I hope they thoroughly searched the school. It seems to me that there are a lot of nooks and crannies there. I heard it had a basement? I just have a bad feeling. I also said you could not pay me enough to send my child back to that school.

Hit send too soon. That also explains why the police are not worried in the slightest about sending everyone back to school today. This was a planned, targeted event and no one else at the school is, or ever was, in danger.

See why the sheriff dances around at the press conferences?

Makes complete sense.

The family does not speak (even though the bio-mom wants to) for the same reason - the suspect is a minor Kyron and the family know and trust. It is not another student at the school because no other student went missing with Kyron that day.

I'm kinda right there along with you! I saw some comments from other students who were 13 yrs old / 6th grade. How far did this school go up in grades? Was it a K-6 or K-8? If you have older kids - 6th, 7th, 8th graders - I would say start looking there. Especially the "bullys" or troublemakers or shy, withdrawn type.

Very easy to hide in a bathroom. Kyron, on his way to class, passes a bathroom door and thinks "hey, I gotta pee" - goes inside and there ya go.

We have so many crimes happen in our school bathrooms. Crimes you couldn't imagine. Yes, we've had one child killed by another - we had 3 5th grades rape a 3rd grader - so it wouldn't surprise me if the bathroom played a part in this. Kyron might not have been the target - just in the wrong place at the wrong time. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul