OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we have that has been corroborated? We have a picture of Kyron in his classroom next to his exhibit, no date or time. We have a picture of one of Kyron's friends next to his exhibit in a different classroom, no date or time. We have a statement from LE that Kyron was last seen at 9:00 am at the school. We have a statement from LE that Kyron was possibly seen "later in the morning" by a student near a south entrance door. (Later than what?) As far as I know, that is the only concrete information we have.

bbm

there is actually speculation that both projects are in the same room

I haven't posted on this topic, yet - but I used to teach 2nd grade. I was wondering who did Kyron's science project for him? Do you see the difference between his project and the one next to it. The one on the right is the work of a second grader.

My point being, if a parent cared enough to put that much work into their child's project, why would you plan to harm him?

IF their was a stranger in the school, they could have seen Kyron with his project and then, they would have been able to call him by name.

Like "Kyron, I was supposed to bring the ice cream for today. Could you help me carry it in?"

I pray he is found soon.

Terri worked with him on it,saw it on her fb.Her mother was telling him how proud she was of him,he did such a good job.I'm sure it was a fun project for them both to work on together,a big deal for them.

I just thought of a possability, and I know its far fetched, but Kyron's dad works for Intel, could all this secrecy and the fact that LE seems to be thinking that no other child is endangered and the fact that they arent calling it an abduction but called in a profiler AND CARD could this be an abduction with a ransom?

this may sound cold but I told my hubby tonight when NG was covering JVS that there is a 7 year old currently missing who still could be alive and these news stations are covering JVS. There is nothing we can do for these two girls. JVS will get his, he is caught. These major networks need to cover this baby.

I don't take it as cold. I feel for those poor girls very much and glad he is in custody. However, the media is only giving this douche what he wants, publicity and they need to STOP doing this to these people like Casey A and JVS, it only further feeds their craziness and emotional neediness for attention and gives them the satisfaction that they finally got recognized all over the world for something, regardless if it was by hurting someone else. :furious:

Just now following Kyron's disappearance...looking at familywatchdog.com with the school address 11536 NW Skyline Blvd. there is 27 y/o SO 4.53 miles from the school. Maybe he was at the school the day of the Science Fair/Talent Show. Have all SO's near the school been checked out by LE?

Well, there are at least two people that saw Kyron that morning when the photo was taken. You can see an adult and a small child in the background of the photo below that shows Kyron. The two people are to the left of his sweet little head.

Kyron's science fair exhibit was set up in his classroom. Here's the picture his sm took that morning compared to the picture of Kyron's classroom at http://www.kptv.com/slideshow/news/23806039/detail.html

ETA It's much easier to see the points of comparison when you look at the full-sized pictures.
kyronsclassroom.jpg

Terri worked with him on it,saw it on her fb.Her mother was telling him how proud she was of him,he did such a good job.I'm sure it was a fun project for them both to work on together,a big deal for them.

You can tell by his picture he is under the impression he did it, and he is very proud. Breaks my heart. What a sweetie.

Well, there are at least two people that saw Kyron that morning when the photo was taken. You can see an adult and a small child in the background of the photo below that shows Kyron. The two people are to the left of his sweet little head.

There's also a man in the far left of the picture that Kyron's stepmom took of his friend. Surely they've talked to these people.

ETA I made a mistake. This man is pictured in the background of the photo of Kyron's science fair project alone. (The one of just the project.)

I would like to add here that I fully believe if my son went missing, people that do not know me would be all up in my business dissecting every little thing I do and don't do, my past, my FB or MS pages, my demeanor, what I was doing prior to and after his disappearance. It is human instinct to want to know these things when LE has not given us any sort of ideas as to what they are thinking and when they say "can't say right now would call it abduction" or however he phrased it. We are all here for the same reason, wanting Kyron home safe and much sooner than now.

Just because someone is observing the actions or non actions of the family doesn't mean they are saying it has to be them, we are all just looking for any thing we can to help bring Kyron home. Of course the family are victims too in his disapperance, we know that and it is damned if you, damned if you don't. We are just a bunch of concerned people wanting this little boy home and having very little to go off except what we have access to, which unfortunatley isn't much based off what LE has released so far, and I have seen plenty of disparaging comments regarding SM on all of the newsites and it is of course because she is last one we have confirmation of at this time seeing Kyron, so LE could do this family a favor and say they have ruled them out as POI's, which they haven't. I'm not saying that means we have to point fingers at them or anything else, but it would sure help if LE would let the rest of the people know, we have cleared any family involvement, so they can have their peace of mind and the rest of us can focus on WHO THE HECK has Kyron and where should we be looking for him, JMO.

Unless of course LE wants the POI to think they are completely unaware and at a loss as to what may have happened. Then I can see them not naming anyone as cleared or an official POI.

THANKFULLY, I'm not a mom...canine kids only.

However, I'm a proud auntie and I can tell you Science Fair or any type of school project time is NOT A FUN TIME in their house. Homework is painful enough!

Actually, IMO during such times there is more pressure on my sister than on either of my nieces, and as a result it's a far cry from fun.

Just saying....perception is a funny thing, right kids?

bbm

there is actually speculation that both projects are in the same room

Could be. I thought the border was different, but I just checked the pic and it does look like the same classroom. I'm looking at the yellow border and the way the papers are tacked to the wall. This is the friend
picture, minus the friend.
kyronfb2.jpg

o/t
MSNBC is reporting Joran confessed to the Peru murder

:loser: I wonder what he thinks that will get him. Thanks for the info. xox Sorry for the O/T, but couldn't help it ;}

Could be. I thought the border was different, but I just checked the pic and it does look like the same classroom. I'm looking at the yellow border and the way the papers are tacked to the wall. This is the friend
picture, minus the friend.
kyronfb2.jpg

Just wondering, does anyone suppose 2 projects on the same topic could have created some "competition" ?

:waitasec:

I don't think it is a matter of ransom...they are searching the ground bit by bit, etc...if they had ransom calls and had contact with a suspect for a demand, I think the focus would have changed, whereas it seems they are truly physically looking for him...even more than looking for suspects, it seems to be.

I also have not heard anything about any search warrants issued in this case-such as if they had information gleaned from the interviews with parents and something came up that a judge would sign off on. And of course we have not heard of anyone refusing to allow a search, which we wouldn't unless media got wind of it, and nothing about any polygraphs being requested, taken or refused, which with missing children, usually is a step. All of this stuff makes me wonder if they know anything at all...sometimes the quieter they are, leads us to believe they are working behind the scenes and this is often true, but it could mean just the opposite, that they are spinning their wheels...

Just wondering, does anyone suppose 2 projects on the same topic could have created some "competition" ?

:waitasec:

Someone mentioned there might have been a limited number of options for the projects, so lots of duplicates. That makes sense to me. Second graders would have trouble with coming up with a workable topic for a science fair project without some guidance from the teacher.

OT......... CNN is covering JVS confession LIVE!!

Nevermind it just went off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member