Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
(originally posted by Housemouse back in March 2009)

TransitsofJun262010.jpg

Whose birth times are you looking for?

Any birth times I can find. It doesn't matter who. Maybe we could post the critical info (place, date and time of birth along with place, date and time last seen) at the beginning of the thread.

If we had birth times, we would collect them centrally but we work from the news and it is rare that anyone, even family members looking for a missing person, provides us with data beyond what is quoted in the press. Yes, it is a handicap and not just for you but we work against it and do what we can with what we are given.

As we move into the quarter Moon, Pisces to Gemini, tough problems become even more resistant to solution. We have to push through this resistance, however, because the reality or situation continues to develop for better or worse, so it is vital to direct that growth in a positive, constructive way. It is the pivot point where you sense or may even hear that a case is put on the high shelf or where you contribute to a break in the case.

We have to brace for a change in circumstances or movement in an investigation. Sometimes this is upsetting but we do have the lunar energy to overcome difficulties now and to deal with conflict. Engage, make decisions, cultivate your seed ideas. If no effort is made now, the Full Moon will oversee a badly deteriorated set of circumstances and evidence and individuals (including witnesses) lost due to inaction.

In many of our cases, the impasse has never been more sharply felt. Consider that a challenge!

Today the quarter Moon sheds what light she can, Pisces to Gemini where the Sun nerves us to rethink a few impressions and conclusions we have held onto. This is the attitude adjustment peg on the lunar rotation. Some notions should go onto the discard pile now. Traditionally, it is a time of retreat but it is so hard to back off of a case when results have been thin on the ground. It may be possible to wrap up an investigation that is in harmony with a Water Moon. Lindsey Baum was one.

The approaching New Moon becomes exact on June 12, 2010 at 6:16 a.m. EST or 7:16 a.m. in the Eastern Daylight Saving Time Zone. 21° II 24' on the Fixed Stars Phact, Mintaka and El Nath. Beautiful.

I have a question. First, let me say, I have very little knowledge about charting.. let's be honest... I have NO knowledge and I am absolutely WOWed by what I read here. Back to my question.... How accurate does the TOB need to be. I ask, because when my daughter was born, I happen to look at the clock and the time was 5:40 pm. But they wrote on her birth certificate 5:55 pm. Does 15 min. make a difference?

Yes, that is a considerable difference but if you have no reason whatever to believe the clock you saw was slow, your perception will yield better charts for her, including the first natal horoscope.

Yes, that is a considerable difference but if you have no reason whatever to believe the clock you saw was slow, your perception will yield better charts for her, including the first natal horoscope.

Thank you Tuba. Since the nurse who wrote her TOB and I used the same clock (that in the delivery room) I will proceed with the time I know she was born ;-)

I would agree with Tuba, and it comes to mind further that Edgar Cayce, another Piscean by the way, tells us that the Biology of the child, their biological heritage will be seen in the "timed Ascendent" yet there is still the option of the soul entering earlier or later then the timed Ascendent itself. The MC is also very important in this regard, as Tad Mann
a mainstream but esoteric Astrologer alludes to taking his life's work from many sources to the importance here of the MC and the soul's entrance.

Being a Pisces, you may want to investigate this angle further yourself.:angel:

You may want to try to find a book about this entire birth angle from Cayce's perspective
yourself. I'm sure it's out there somewhere though probably out of print now.
I have it on my "necessary" find list used IF I can.
The book is :
Author John Wilner "The Astrological Revelations of Edgar Cayce" St. Martin's Press
then there is a 2nd one out there somewhere:
I don't have either one myself, I only buy used when I see them now:

John Wilner: "The Perfect Horoscope" (same idea and principles)

Perfect for a Pisces Sun! or "not even a Pisces" If you have an abstract type thinker mind with
Pisces present in the natal you should be truly entranced by the ideas presented in them.

Thank you Leomoon. I actually share the same birthday with Edgar. Read many of the Cayce books, although I must admit I have not read any regarding astrology. I primarily read those dealing with healing, Atlantis, religion.
With regard to my member name -I have a friend who told me I trait more like an Aries than a Pisces. When I first came to this sight, I had no idea what to name myself lol.

If you do investigate further the Cayce related Astrology, you might start with
"Secrets of Astrology" by Kirk Nelson first, or "Astrology for the Soul" by Gammon & Church
Otherwise the one I mentioned, (and deleted) is far too complex for a beginner, imo.

Good luck with your studies overall, it's good to start from the traditional first
before jumping higher. Good advice you already rec'd, so I deleted mine.

If you do investigate further the Cayce related Astrology, you might start with
"Secrets of Astrology" by Kirk Nelson first, or "Astrology for the Soul" by Gammon & Church
Otherwise the one I mentioned, (and deleted) is far too complex for a beginner, imo.

Good luck with your studies overall, it's good to start from the traditional first
before jumping higher. Good advice you already rec'd, so I deleted mine.

Thank you very much for your advice. Truly appreciated.

Post #349 on page 14 of this thread is a table of adequate size so that you can determine whether a planet is debilitated, in its exaltation, in fall or dignified. These are terms of art and should not be misused because each has a distinct meaning when working event charts and horaries.

Critical degree also has a specific meaning and these degrees derive from the lunar mansions. We have a list of those degrees in this thread also. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4273759&postcount=173"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

On 25 June, Ceres will once again be occulted by the Moon. The issues of motherhood and nurturance will be affected by this celestial event, which is like an eclipse but of a planet or asteroid (huge) like Ceres. This asteroid was also occulted on May 29.

could this occultation have an impact on the oil spill...as ceres relates to the environment?

Full Moon – June 26, 11:30.
Eclipse in Capricorn...........

There is a chart for the eclipse over Orlando plus three posts on the eclipse apart from the chart, #593, 556 and 558, all on the Astro Calendar for the Caylee thread. Some of that material has relevance to the Anthony case but some of it is general. Naturally, when you chart an eclipse, you have to decide on a locale because you need a wheel with Houses. You can't just talk about an eclipse with no referent unless you want to confine yourself to the planetary alignments and forget the rest.

The occultation of Ceres also occurred in May and the analysis for that was posted here in the General Thread. That time, the occultation was in Capricorn and there was discussion about the coming occultation in late, late Sagittarius too.

Because the occultation is so close to the Full Moon eclipse, any affect upon the oil spill attributable to Ceres is overshadowed by the affect of an eclipse on Pluto. Pluto does rule underground resources and along with Neptune, is identified to oil. We also have a chart in the forum on the spill itself. That is in the Mundane Thread. It was cast in April and did not foresee much improvement until the eclipse in July.

The magnitude 5.0 earthquake hit Ottawa shortly after 1:30 p.m. today.

Today's Earthquake in Canada and the U.S. NorthEast States was such a wide spread quake felt by many. Do you think there is great pressure right now in that area because we are approaching the Full Moon and an Eclipse? Here in California we've had a series of quakes and after shocks over a 100 since Easter. In general, earth conditions and weather seems extra wild, more so everyday. Will it calm down soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member