OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are seeing simply what they want to see in the video of the press conference. Seriously people, right now, the family is the victim here, all of them.

My son is very sick, so I don't have time to read all the posts ... could someone please put up the link to the video of the family speaking?

Thanks so much. :)

I've wondered that, too. And also wondered why Terri sent her oldest son to live with his stepmother's father six months ago.

Maybe it's because they have a tiny house. Dunno. Odd, though, to send a child off half-way through a school year.

And on your last sentence, me, too.

I am sure that it has been stated that the older son is living with HER (Terri's) parents and the explanation was that it is near HIS OWN father's home and on a farm where he is able to keep his horse that he is training. That being said, we are not supposed to discuss him as he is a juvenile, so I will leave it at that brief explanation.

jmoo

I am sure that it has been stated that the older son is living with HER (Terri's) parents and the explanation was that it is near HIS OWN father's home and on a farm where he is able to keep his horse that he is training. That being said, we are not supposed to discuss him as he is a juvenile, so I will leave it at that brief explanation.

jmoo

No. He's living with his stepmother's father down in Roseburg, and he's been there for six months. Since early January.

ETA: He's been discussed since early in this case and has been mentioned in the media. We aren't allowed to post photos.

People are seeing simply what they want to see in the video of the press conference. Seriously people, right now, the family is the victim here, all of them.

Yes, I was so hoping we could all rise above the "Guilty by blinking" verdicts here on WS. But, I swore to myself days ago that when the family was finally ready to speak, I would absolutely offer no opinions nor get involved in ANY discussion of what they did or did not do correctly. So, all I will ever say on the matter of their appearance is that I feel so sorry for their pain.

jmoo

Anyone got a good image of Suavie Island? When I google map it, I just get water. Thanks!

I think that there are two officers working shifts at the Harmons'. If I recall correctly, someone in a presser stated that when Shults goes home, another officer relieves him, so there is someone there 24/7.
Thanks, pufnstuf. I hadn't caught that. Round-the clock...what would it be called: Support or Surveillance? Either way, it seems unusual, but what do I know?

I agree with so much of what you said and wanted to add

I am not really a touchy-feely person..except to my husband and daughter. when I am really hurt or upset I tense up and don't like unexpected hugs, pats, touches.

She might be the same.

although I also noticed that when the dad was finished talking and he went to stand back up with the family, terri went to hug him and he wouldn't really accept it.

again, there could be many reasons for that... like maybe he was trying to not break down completely

Same here and when I am upset and someone hugs me that makes me jsut fall apart. I resist it because I don't like to show my emotion in public (or anywhere for that matter) Dad being the engineer type is probably not a huggy kind of guy and definitely not in public, imo.

Desiree was falling apart. She looked like she could buckle at any moment and then hug from Terri probably made it worse.

No. He's living with his stepmother's father down in Roseburg, and he's been there for six months. Since early January.

ETA: He's been discussed since early in this case and has been mentioned in the media. We aren't allowed to post photos.

SM said her parents,her old school.

Thanks, pufnstuf. I hadn't caught that. Round-the clock...what would it be called: Support or Surveillance? Either way, it seems unusual, but what do I know?

My guess is both.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5279691#post5279691"]OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members