Press Conference on Student Questionnaire - 2PM Oregon Time Today, Friday, June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. This case seems to be moving very fast now. I suspect a body to be found soon and an arrest soon also. At least I am not worried for the community possibly having a SO loose.

I think the community always needs to be worried about SO, they are everywhere children are. moo

LOL - Calli - I would hope reporters wouldn't be tasered for doing their jobs - which is to investigate & report to their respective news agencies.

As far as Captain Gates asking if media if they had any questions "not related to the investigation" - IMO, that was a ridiculous statement on his part. The media were there to be informed about Kyron's disappearance & to be be informed about the investigation, since it was, after all, a presser related to the investigation.

I understand him saying he can't discuss suspects or POIs @ this point, though, and the media should respect that. When LE has a suspect or POI, they'll arrange a PC to inform the media & the public.

JMO...

After the 3rd or 4th time he told them he wasn't going to talk about suspects or POIs..... *ZAAAAAP !!!*

but then, I don't have much patience for stuff like that lol

If this white truck owned by the Hormans isn't a focus of the investigation, then whose truck looks just like Terri's? To call this incident isolated, one must imagine that Kyron was targeted, a specific victim for someone, and that someone had a truck just. like. Terri's.

Also, medications affect a polygraph in many ways...especially medications for high blood pressure, meds affecting anxiety, sweating, pulse etc. IMO they are worthless. moo mho

Thanks for posting that info, Eyes. I was going to mention it in an earlier post, but I decided to leave it up to our resident pharmacist, since you're the expert on how medications affect human physiology.

Checking and rechecking all of our LEADS. IMO that says a LOT.They have a idea where he is.......I am betting it is in a body or water or close to it.

Some parents might not have said anything the first days, as some probably found it incredible Terri could even be suspected. So maybe after two weeks they've had time to reconsider and will be more willing to put pen to paper to say what they saw.

And if all the children were in the school when Kyron and Terri left, the adults in the parking lot would be the ones to see if they drove off together. Also in the big quad truck with dark windows, it might be hard to see a little kid. LE needs to place Kyron in the truck with Terri leaving that morning or it could still be a stranger abduction.

Terri says Kyron did not leave with me, there is no body, what can LE do?

What I can't understand is why the flyer contains photos of Terri from a Press Conference--they are not even full face shots. Why didn't they ask for a recent photo? This is the age of digital afer all.

JMO - that's a very leading questionnaire with only a pic of mom and no quality control (e-mail response). Maybe they are looking for generic information or trying to rule something out. It's a one person line up. Bet a criminal defense attorney would have a good time with that. moo

Thinking.... since LE is stating for fact, that Terri is the last person to see Kyron, then can we assume anyone else who claimed to see Kyron, also saw Terri?

Or they are still working on verifying what the kids may have seen.

What I can't understand is why the flyer contains photos of Terri from a Press Conference--they are not even full face shots. Why didn't they ask for a recent photo? This is the age of digital afer all.
Maybe TH thought it was to her advantage to use these photos since they show her "grieving".

BBM

Based on the caption below the pic of the white Ford pick-up on the questionnaire flier, which reads:

"Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010"

I take that as verification from LE that Terri was driving the white Ford pick-up the day Kyron went missing (since LE stated so on the questionnaire they made).

Link to questionnaire (to verify caption referred to in this post):

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/i.../36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

On the flyer, why a side view pic of Terri? If you want to "jar" people's memories then you would show a full face and side face of the person. Is the family really in agreement? Wouldn't they have supplied a better pic of her? Seems like the police took the pic from the press conference.

JMO - that's a very leading questionnaire with only a pic of mom and no quality control (e-mail response). Maybe they are looking for generic information or trying to rule something out. It's a one person line up. Bet a criminal defense attorney would have a good time with that. moo

Releasing it to the media? Anyone could download it, fill it out and fax it in.

On the flyer, why a side view pic of Terri? If you want to "jar" people's memories then you would show a full face and side face of the person. Is the family really in agreement? Wouldn't they have supplied a better pic of her? Seems like the police took the pic from the press conference.

If you see someone driving it's likely to be a side or partial front view.

I thought this as well. very leading, especially with children

The questionaire would also serve the purpose of double checking the statements each potential witness gave when they were first interviewed at the beginning of the investigation, to catch any variations. Filling out a form at home is much less intimidating than speaking to a detective face to face.

:laugh:
I think those in Law Enforcement get to tell lies. They also are allowed to walk away and laugh when they don't like a certain question. Perks of the job, I guess.

oh my.
I'm sure they get exasperated as well.
a laugh is kinder than a scowl.

BBM

Based on the caption below the pic of the white Ford pick-up on the questionnaire flier, which reads:

"Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010"

I take that as verification from LE that Terri was driving the white Ford pick-up the day Kyron went missing (since LE stated so on the questionnaire they made).

Link to questionnaire (to verify caption referred to in this post):

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/i.../36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

I wonder why they didnt put up a photo of the actual truck?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member