Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the full translation--whichleaves a lo tot be desired.

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Joran van der Sloot has gone to Peru to escape inclusion in a psychiatric clinic. Joran van der Sloot mother Anita told in an interview with The Associated Press on Saturday that her son had accepted the shooting, but fled at the last minute for his treatment.

I had an appointment with a Dutch clinic 'said Van der Sloot in the newspaper. Two days prior to scheduled departure, however, she found a note on the kitchen table saying that Joran had gone to Peru for a poker tournament.

Anita van der Sloot (53) says in the interview continues to believe that her son is not responsible for the death of Natalee Holloway. She loves it, however, possible that his Peruvian Stephany Flores has killed.

Joran suffers according to his mother with major psychological problems. ,,Joran is ziek in zijn hoofd, maar hij wilde geen hulp.'' ,, Joran is sick in his head, but he wanted no help.''

I left the one Dutch sentence in: "Joran is ziek in zijn hoofd, maar hij wilde geen hulp."
Joran is sick in the head, but he wanted no help. I know some German and can figur out some of the Dutch.

But di dyou catch the word shooting above, whichis obviously quite incorrect. I think it may mean "committment" but humorously Joran probably vewed it as a "shooting."

Note also it implies or states that Anita believes Joran didn't kill Natlaie, but may have killed Stephany.

I see my inquiring about the insanity defense an hour or two ago was prescient!

I find it very disturbing that Anita states that Joran is not responsible for Natalee's death but could have murdered Stephany.
How would she know that unless she knows more. Maybe Paulus was much more involved than just cleaning up after Joran.

I can't tell who "mommy" and "daddy" are in this video....

Also...I am deeply disturbed every time I see a picture/video of this individual. I can't exactly say why but something about him bothers me and frightens me very much.

Here's a better shot of how everyone reacts in the wine incident, if someone hasn't posted it yet. It's only a minute long. The blonde lady that tells AVS what a great job she did raising JVS first rushes in (at 32 seconds) and douses JVS with a glass of water in retaliation (the least he deserved, if not that nun with a ruler).

AVS is so unmoved and undisturbed (at 49 seconds), she seems catch a thought that it's time for a Tic Tac!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5_m5DS_Uw[/ame]

In one of the full length Dutch versions, AVS's body language is extremely haughty in defense of the sporter. Very sad.

Since I was too busy to follow the NH case, I just read the case files. I was not surprised to see that JVS called his dad by his first name (recall the photographs seemed to depict a dysfunctional relationship), nor that he was seeing a psychologist before the NH incident. Makes me wonder if PVS & AVS were a NPD/BPD couple. If anyone isn't aware, these two PD's are often quite attracted to each other (see the book entitled, surprise, "The Narcissistic/Borderline Couple"). Since I see both BPD & NPD criteria in JVS, I think it's a valid theory.

I find it very disturbing that Anita states that Joran is not responsible for Natalee's death but could have murdered Stephany.
How would she know that unless she knows more. Maybe Paulus was much more involved than just cleaning up after Joran.

Rotterdam:

One possoble interpretation is that she may be in desperate denial of her own guilt in his actions.

SHE wants to exempt him regarding Natalie, because she wants to exempt HERSELF.

She can blame him for Stephany's death, because before this sse tried to get him committed and she had cut him off in numerous way. If he is top blame for natlaie,it implie shtt she is too.

So she may be trying to absolve herself, not him.

What do you think?

very odd translation in this article.... Anita van der Sloot (53) says in the interview continues to believe that her son is not responsible for the death of Natalee Holloway.

Ze houdt het echter wel voor mogelijk dat hij de Peruaanse Stephany Flores heeft omgebracht.
Translation; She considers it possible that he killed the Peruvian Stephany Flores. She loves it, however, possible that his Peruvian Stephany Flores has killed.:waitasec:

accepted the shooting - what's that?

See above for correct translation. Dutch is my native language.

Do I see the defense building a platform here for a plea of insanity? Is that accepted in Peru as a reason to lower charges?:waitasec:

Wow! A light bulb just lit over my head. An aha moment.

Thanks for the post, very thought provoking.

Here's a better shot of how everyone reacts in the wine incident, if someone hasn't posted it yet. It's only a minute long. The blonde lady that tells AVS what a great job she did raising JVS first rushes in (at 32 seconds) and douses JVS with a glass of water in retaliation (the least he deserved, if not that nun with a ruler).

AVS is so unmoved and undisturbed (at 49 seconds), she seems catch a thought that it's time for a Tic Tac!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5_m5DS_Uw

In one of the full length Dutch versions, AVS's body language is extremely haughty in defense of the sporter. Very sad.

Since I was too busy to follow the NH case, I just read the case files. I was not surprised to see that JVS called his dad by his first name (recall the photographs seemed to depict a dysfunctional relationship), nor that he was seeing a psychologist before the NH incident. Makes me wonder if PVS & AVS were a NPD/BPD couple. If anyone isn't aware, these two PD's are often quite attracted to each other (see the book entitled, surprise, "The Narcissistic/Borderline Couple"). Since I see both BPD & NPD criteria in JVS, I think it's a valid theory.

Good find Cottages.

That is the best video. Notice how only the woman had the "-alls" to toss whatever was in the glass at him. None of the men had enough -----.

It shows him fleeing the scene. I still recall DeVries saying that off stage Anita talked Joran into finally apologizing.

Perhaps if DeVries called him a liar, with no one around, he might have killed him.

Seen "Scarface"?
Tony Montana (Al Pacino): "You calling me a liar Frank [his boss]? Is that what you are doing?"
Frank Lopez (fearful): "Let's just say things will stay the same. You stall your deal with Sosa..."

I think perhaps ultimately both parents were STALLING the inevitable with their son.

I vaguely remember this, why did he do that? I don't know if I buy the sick in the head business. Do you all? Barbarino???

What word do they translate as "shooting." And was is the correct translation?

Thank you.

I have no clue. Mysteries of the robotic translator. Sometimes I can figure it out but not this time. No word even remotely similar to shooting. Just that he agreed(akkoord) to treatment(opname) and then skipped town.

Here is another translation and yes I read upthread that AVDS does not believe that he killed Natalee.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...der-Joran-vluchtte-voor-opname-in-kliniek.ece

snipped:

Anita van der Sloot (53) says in the interview, still believing that her son is not responsible for the deaths of Natalee Holloway.
However, it is possible that he has killed Peruvian Stephany Flores.

:angel:

Thank you for this -- this article flows more easily and you get a sense that ANVS realizes yeah he's really sick

SF's best friend said she thinks he'll be killed there in Peru before sentence will be completed. Think Mom is too late for psychiatric help.

I have no clue. Mysteries of the robotic translator. Sometimes I can figure it out but not this time. No word even remotely similar to shooting. Just that he agreed(akkoord) to treatment(opname) and then skipped town.

Thanks for your patience Rotterdam....:angel:

Rotterdam:

One possoble interpretation is that she may be in desperate denial of her own guilt in his actions.

She can blame him for Stephany's death, because before this sse tried to get him committed and she had cut him off in numerous way. If he is top blame for natlaie,it implie shtt she is too.

What do you think?

I think it is more sinister. She might suspect Paulus. Paulus at various interviews was always very quiet and talked very little. Now, have you ever met an (innocent) attorney that was quiet( they earn their living by talking, lots of it) and let his none lawyer wife do all the talking.

Rotterdam:

What do you think?

Guilt overdose for both AVDS and JVDS
it's a bit late for parenting so she's cleaning up the mess (HIM) by shipping him off to shrink ((that's a stretch of course because that will be mission impossible at this point - but she's making ''appearance'' of ''doing the right thing'' telling the world her kids is nuttier than a pecan forest
JVDS was overwhelmed with guilt over the extortion net encircling him AND his mother's insistence that he check into the clinic -- that played on him the most when he lost the money etc. (HE was trapped and he knew it )

I vaguely remember this, why did he do that? I don't know if I buy the sick in the head business. Do you all? Barbarino???

Yes and no.
There is no excuse for depraved indifference for human life, and he needs to be kept away from humanity.

But I wrote a few days ago about some matters that I have extensive knowledge of, but that didn't go over too well here, as maybe it is new to most here.

And that was about the allergy/addiction syndrome. (You can google it.)
I even posted a link to a study where young adults or children who had committed criminal acts underwent extensive diet and other tests and changes, and most who stayed on their diet had greatly diminished criminal behavior. One person here just started insulting me, seemed like he was an MD or pharmacist from his posting, But he is gone.

So I think there is much going on with Joran. Wrong parental choices, ignorance of many things. But even with parents who learn about their children's terrible behavior and diet and toxic factors, there is often despair, as the person gets addicted to their most harmful foods or other things.

The Taxi drivers said Joran was smoking one cigareette after another. Many other substances involved--alcohol, caffeine. If you knew this matter, there are people who go berserk just from sugar or wheat. And the withdrawal phase is often the worst.

It's no coincidence that most of the gamblers are addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine, etc.

And a gambling enterprise will be the last place on Earth that will have a no-smoking policy!!

But there are numerous psychological factors in play here as well. And there are no excuses for what he did and will do again if not kept away from huimanity.

I think it is more sinister. She might suspect Paulus. Paulus at various interviews was always very quiet and talked very little. Now, have you ever met an (innocent) attorney that was quiet( they earn their living by talking, lots of it) and let his none lawyer wife do all the talking.

Well said Rotterdam!

I have said I am an expert on vastly deeper conspiratorial matters, and usually don't get involved in matters like JVDS. But thought this was a matter that does involve much deeper things with many of the deeper conspiracies. Not just the Van Der Sloots. If you know anything about that (and I will not get into it here), you merely need to go to Peter DeVries website and see his phone number...

I will go back to find your post you're referring to, very interesting.
And also google.
Thanks for your posts.

Good point -- silence = guilty by ommision in some cases

I wrote days ago, he probably was "thinking" as he was horrifically beating her, "Look what YOU made me do." Blaming her.

Completely agree Bobarino! Moreover, that he will continue to blame her (and NH) for his circumstances for as long as he lives.

Here is the study and abstract (not the whole article) that I found a few days ago and posted.

Note the absence or diminishment of criminal behavior among these young people if they kept to their diet changes. I also know of such studies being done among the most hardened of criminals in jails with good results!

http://[URL="http://www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Peter98.pdf"]www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Peter98.pdf[/url]

The Shipley Project: Treating Food Allergy to Prevent
Criminal Behaviour in Community Settings

C. PETER W. BENNETT BA MA MBA LEONARD M.
MCEWEN MA BM BC HELEN C. MCEWEN MB BS
EUNICE L. ROSE

Abstract:
Nine children with persistent anti-social, disruptive and/or
criminal behaviours were assessed and treated for food
intolerance and allergy. All were found to have a number of
food allergies or intolerances and mineral imbalances,
particularly in zinc. Three showed marginally raised
cadmium while one had considerably raised cadmium. The
children remained at home in the care of their parents while
undergoing a restrictive dietary regime with the avoidance
of identified problem foods. The health and behaviour of all
nine subjects improved both physically and psychologically.
However, three children abandoned the dietary regime, two
of whom re-offended and were placed in care while the third
moved home and accepted enzyme-potentiated
desensitization (EPD) treatment. He and the other six
continued to improve in health, behaviour and school
performance over 6 months. In the following 18 months, two
more re-offended but with much reduced frequency and
violence than before the project. After 2 years, five of the
nine had not re-offended. The feasibility of applying
nutritional and biochemical assessment and treatment in
the community to divert young offenders and disruptive
schoolchildren from criminal behaviour was demonstrated.
Criminal justice, education and health agencies could
incorporate and develop this approach in furtherance of
their statutory objectives.

I think this shows that AVDS was making massive attempts over many years to change the direction of his life, I think it shows her in a positive light. Unfortunately psychopathy can't be cured, but she was still trying to do something! And at least she's not in denial about Stephany. It would have been torture for her, she has done nothing to be vilified for. As stephany's family said 'the mother is not guilty for the crimes of her son'.

She may come to accept his responsibility for natalee's death in time too, but we know joran's been manipulating her mothers love, I say give her a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member