Jaycee's Bio dad

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE can defend the biodad. The DA obviously doesn't think highly of him.

SNIPPED......

The same people who defend bio sperm donor, also defended Garrido the rapist. :waitasec:
YES it baffled me too right from the start. :sick:
I have a feeling that some people do not have a right to an opinion, because it can only infuriate, insult, and disrespect others rights. Also IMHO freedom of speech is not designed to offend.
The state of our Nation is sadly messed up due to too many freedoms for those who miss use it.

MOO

amen to the prosecutor! he didnt even have to say something and he did.

and he confirmed what we all suspecfted.......sleyton didnt lift a finger to help in 1991.

oh great just what jaycee needs.

another mentally manipulative and physically abusive monster.

also starting to see why she wasnt heartbroken that sleyton said wanted nothing to do with the pregnency

I didn't think you needed to have DNA proof of being related, either. That's why I thought it was curious that GA stated that his reasoning for the DNA testing was for him to be allowed in the courtroom.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that was what they stated.

Exactly.

Dr. Doogie and I got in with no DNA test. We just showed up on time and went through security. No big deal.

Absolutely. That's kind of what I was trying to say as well.

I also remember reading somewhere about the DNA getting him and his attorney in the trial.
I think he wants the Court to demand a DNA test to make Jaycee come out from wherever she is. The guy is a sleaze. Wow a domestic disturbance suite. I knew he has no respect for women. I can just hear the conversation between him and Terry.

terry: Hi Ken guess what, I am pregnant

Ken: Well what you want me to do about it. are you even certain it is even mine. I already have two kids and a family. Get rid of it.

I remember reading somewhere that he has two girls that were at the press conference and two children, a boy and a girl, I think, from another relationship.

I also remember reading somewhere about the DNA getting him and his attorney in the trial.
I think he wants the Court to demand a DNA test to make Jaycee come out from wherever she is. The guy is a sleaze. Wow a domestic disturbance suite. I knew he has no respect for women. I can just hear the conversation between him and Terry.

terry: Hi Ken guess what, I am pregnant

Ken: Well what you want me to do about it. are you even certain it is even mine. I already have two kids and a family. Get rid of it.

I remember reading somewhere that he has two girls that were at the press conference and two children, a boy and a girl, I think, from another relationship.

I believe his daughters are younger then JC. I dont think he had them before JC was Born.
But Adnoids article about Mr. Sperm Donor just made my eyes pop out. Jesus, JC needs this sack of troubles like hole in the head. he is scary.

well a guy that is domestically abusive is naturally manipultive and doesnt like it when those he thinks are lesser then him disobey him. so he cant understand why jaycee isnt bowing at his feet, naturally.

told you he gives me the creeps.

His two daughters are definitely younger than jaycee. Both in their early 20's but I read somewhere that he has two other children, at least one of which is a son, from a previous relationship. I can try to go find that. I think it was in the earlier interviews or something. I read it just recently.

well a guy that is domestically abusive is naturally manipultive and doesnt like it when those he thinks are lesser then him disobey him. so he cant understand why jaycee isnt bowing at his feet, naturally.

told you he gives me the creeps.
I have no clue what he thinks at all.
I do have a cloue of wht I think of him based on his performance.
I think he is a worm, a parasite, a low life. I think that his self serving performance is nauseating.

I also think that anyone who would stand up for this sack of chit, is not playing with a full deck.
JMO - my very strong opinion :)

His two daughters are definitely younger than jaycee. Both in their early 20's but I read somewhere that he has two other children, at least one of which is a son, from a previous relationship. I can try to go find that. I think it was in the earlier interviews or something. I read it just recently.
Oh another one just spreading seeds around - very attractive - NOT :no:

I believe this is the website created by the Slayton family. It is very mean spirited. I don't know why they feel the need to trash Mrs. Probyn. It's not like she's the one FORCING the DNA test.

I agree with you Grumpy. After I started looking at it, I thought it really was not very nice. I was wondering if it belonged to that dude writing the book or if he is using it to plug his book. At the very top of the site there is a picture of his book and someone on that page it talks about getting the book to read the "full story" yadda yadda yadda. It tends to make Ken look like the one abused with comment like "she hid Jaycee from him" jeez.
However, some of the family pictures show that her step dad was there for her so she doesn't need another father figure in her life.

ken sleyton is a piece of trash.

he has totally screwed it so jaycee will NEVER EVER want anything to do with him now.

insulting the mother who is her best friend and always has been? yeah that's the way to endear yourself to her!

Here is another site: http://helpjaycee.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html names members of the family
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK JAZ OFFERED... PLEASE... IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
This site is nothing but demeaning to Terry. The only real Parent that JC has.
What kind of love is that???????

His daughters in some photos do look like pit bulls. (why am I not shocked) expressions dont lie. I guess it was taken when they did not know to say "Cheese"
MODS if I am not supposed to say this please remove the last paragraph...
BUT...it is MOO lol :)

There are quite a few ads on the blog. The owner of the blog gets paid for that. Also if anyone buys one of the books advertised on the site by clicking on the ad, the owner gets a commission. I wonder if they will have the gall to add Terry's book when it comes out. Also, what's up with all the uncited articles? Hopefully, they don't make money everytime someone clicks on the link 'cause I would just hate that.

my suggestion is we never click on it again.

disgusting scum suckers. and if this is slayton and his family behind it, then god help them.

thank god terry never pushed for him to be in jaycee's life.

jesus christ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise
Back