WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a forum about a person....

I wasnt ever asked anything direct from LE as I wouldnt of had anything to offer. I did provide them a couple things they asked for since LB was on my cell plan. When they came to the house to talk to MB which was nonstop those first few days I sat there while conversations where happening and probably answered things without thinking about it. I dont recall anymore what all was said.
A few months back, someone created a facebook page with my real life information and photos. They made the page about sex. It was quite disgusting actually.
Some sicko person showed up at my store who saw the site.

Hi, SS,

Most of your post mirrors one of your much earlier posts. I recall you indicating you "answered things without thinking about it." To be honest, I found that rather odd .. providing answers without applying thought .. as I would expect, given the seriousness of the moment, that anyone providing answers would be thinking to an nTH degree to provide as much accurate information as possible. I'm sure you were in shock and we sometimes do not function as we would hope.

My *feeling* about LB's phone situation ... it was overwhelming when I uploaded that post. I feel it was a surprise opportunity to the perp .. that the perp was actually planning yet *another* window peep session at the Baum residence, but was surprised to see LB approaching from outside the house.

I believe the perp expected to see LB in the house, through a window as he had however many times before.

Did LB's phone have GPS .. and did that enable the perp to follow LB's phone / her location via GPS? That's why I feel he expected business-as-usual LB being home ... GPS indicated the phone was 'home' therefore, the perp assumed LB was there as well.

I suspect LB was abducted while quite close to her then-house. I also feel LB currently is not very far from her then-house. Just overwhelming feelings that might feed from nowhere but then again, who knows.

Missing girl turns up at Lindsey Baum gathering
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97264094.html

Thanks to a few sharp eyes of a couple of the core members of Lindsey Baums search center.. a girl was reunited with her family yesterday.
We might not have brought Lindsey home yet.. but we were able to mark another missing person off the list.
Thank you JM and SP.. You two are truly amazing!

Thanks to a few sharp eyes of a couple of the core members of Lindsey Baums search center.. a girl was reunited with her family yesterday.
We might not have brought Lindsey home yet.. but we were able to mark another missing person off the list.

Amazing things happen when good and kind people get together. Thanks to all those with generous hearts.

The newscaster in this video uses the phrase, "for information that leads to Baum's recovery" ... that might reveal the mindset of LE at this time.

http://www.king5.com/video?id=97237629&sec=548932

The newspeople around here don't use "recovery" just for deceased persons. They say "The runaway was recovered from her aunt's house" and stuff like that. So I don't think we can read too much into it.

LB gone missing seems now to have had at least some purpose.

:woohoo::woohoo:This is the best thing I have read all day!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!
BTW - who is JM and SP? Are they WS'ers?

This is wonderful news, I am so happy that this young lady was able talk with someone there and helped her to decide to reunited with her family. There is always hope just have to hold onto it.

Thank you for listing the articles. So promising to hear LE state that they will continue to keep her name & image front & center. Good on Mom for leaning on knowledge, friends & family to help cope. Helping another keeps one out of their own head of grief for awhile allowing for minimal relief. Being able to see so many people who care about Lindsey must have helped so much, along with the 14yr.old drawn to Lindsey's story and friends allowing her to step out of her fear and confide for help. This is once again the magnificence of Serendipity in action and a truth unfolded.
:waitasec: I will never understand the mention of budget, even if trying to slip the subject in as a positive. If some feel the need to express their interest in sharing this information to show ongoing determination to locate Lindsey, wouldn't it be nice to see the subject of monies in a separate article so the public could address their empathy and encouragement towards all LE putting in so many man hours. Not passing judgement officers, I just feel IMHO these are too separate issues. If I was the mom of a missing child I'd have to try real hard not to bop whoever mentions this while discussing my child. I'm afraid words as this, 'I don't give a flying yuck about this!' 'lets get back on track & find my child!' would be yelling out loud. Not the most appropriate approach but appropriate wouldn't be a part of my vocabulary either. Lonney Tune maybe!
God Speed to all of them and many thanks for their dilgence as my criticism is not a reflection of how they are conducting Lindsey's case.

Thank you for listing the articles. So promising to hear LE state that they will continue to keep her name & image front & center. Good on Mom for leaning on knowledge, friends & family to help cope. Helping another keeps one out of their own head of grief for awhile allowing for minimal relief. Being able to see so many people who care about Lindsey must have helped so much, along with the 14yr.old drawn to Lindsey's story and friends allowing her to step out of her fear and confide for help. This is once again the magnificence of Serendipity in action and a truth unfolded.
:waitasec: I will never understand the mention of budget, even if trying to slip the subject in as a positive. If some feel the need to express their interest in sharing this information to show ongoing determination to locate Lindsey, wouldn't it be nice to see the subject of monies in a separate article so the public could address their empathy and encouragement towards all LE putting in so many man hours. Not passing judgement officers, I just feel IMHO these are too separate issues. If I was the mom of a missing child I'd have to try real hard not to bop whoever mentions this while discussing my child. I'm afraid words as this, 'I don't give a flying yuck about this!' 'lets get back on track & find my child!' would be yelling out loud. Not the most appropriate approach but appropriate wouldn't be a part of my vocabulary either. Lonney Tune maybe!
God Speed to all of them and many thanks for their dilgence as my criticism is not a reflection of how they are conducting Lindsey's case.

I hope that means you plan to vote for the increased budget that it's going to take to cover the cost of salaries, equipment, et cetera. It's nice to think that cost should be no object, but somebody has to pay the bills, and when you're talking public servants, that somebody is the taxpayers.

Totally agree! I just feel it needs to be in a separate article addressing the issues you speak of. The frustrations of lack of funds causes great harm to these men and women trying to protect us. Reading about the stressors officers may go through during their career helps one understand why retirment early is a choice many take. Budget cuts drain the life out of those providing a service for us that no other can. My heart goes out to them as they are up against society's most dangerous and need the funds to stay on top of these criminals. Sad state of affairs currently. ):

Totally agree! I just feel it needs to be in a separate article addressing the issues you speak of. The frustrations of lack of funds causes great harm to these men and women trying to protect us. Reading about the stressors officers may go through during their career helps one understand why retirment early is a choice many take. Budget cuts drain the life out of those providing a service for us that no other can. My heart goes out to them as they are up against society's most dangerous and need the funds to stay on top of these criminals. Sad state of affairs currently. ):

Around here anyway it seems like the police and fire departments are the first ones that get cut. Which makes no sense to me.

It does seem like the local LE in Lindsay's case have done what needed to be done anyway. Kudos to them.

Governor Christine Gregoire walked just a couple of feet behind the event on Sunday (again, 2nd time). She did not stop even for her own untied shoe. (that one of us pointed out to her). Unfortunately i did not have the opportunity to photoshop her into the event like last time. (no pictures)

A heartbreaking interview. I offer some observations:

MB seemed slightly hesitant, then defensive when responding to the question: "Had she [L] taken that walk alone, before?

I was surprised MB felt she had to respond to that question as if it was a crime that L had made the walk alone. It's a shame children can not walk alone without concern of attack, abduction or worse.

When asked about the recently released home video of LB playing with another child at that child's family home, MB did not refer to the family as 'my friends'. Instead, she kept her answer to describing only L's interaction with that family, that L was a "mommy's helper".

Following is a list of 5 coincidental occurrences that led to a condition that enabled for LB to be 'disappeared':
  1. LB left her cell phone in her bedroom.
    MB reports L would even take the charger if her phone battery was at low power status, but this time she did not even take her phone, much less the charger.
  2. LB did not take her dog with her when they left the house.
    L's dog followed her "everywhere" around McCleary.
  3. The larger group of children dispersed after they left LB's house.
    This left only JB and MK to walk with L to MK's house. I suspect this is not so atypical, but what occured next is significant.
  4. JB eventually was forced to leave MK and LB.
    A neighbor's intervention of a dust-up between JB and LB caused JB to leave the small group and return home. This appears to have been an innocent intervention.
  5. MK was disallowed to return with LB, to LB's house for a sleepover because of a 'K family outing' the following day.
    That decision forced LB to walk home alone, especially since LB was not invited to stay the night and go with the K family on their outing.
Regarding the above conditions:
  • Which is the most significant? The least?
  • Is each individual condition equally insiginificant?
  • Did LB ever experience a premonition indicating she would be alone?
  • MK had spent the previous evening at LB's house .. why no reciprocal invite from KK to LB to go on the outing with MK?
It simply seems extremely odd that all of those conicidental conditions occurred, in sequence, and most notably when a 'someone' was in locational proximity along the route LB would walk home that evening.

Would that be considered as the 6th conicidental occurrence or ...

... was LB being stalked before 6/26/09?
(hence my cell phone theory)

MB seemed slightly hesitant, then defensive when responding to the question: "Had she [L] taken that walk alone, before?

I was surprised MB felt she had to respond to that question as if it was a crime that L had made the walk alone. It's a shame children can not walk alone without concern of attack, abduction or worse.

When asked about the recently released home video of LB playing with another child at that child's family home, MB did not refer to the family as 'my friends'. Instead, she kept her answer to describing only L's interaction with that family, that L was a "mommy's helper".

Following is a list of 5 coincidental occurrences that led to a condition that enabled for LB to be 'disappeared':
  1. LB left her cell phone in her bedroom.
    MB reports L would even take the charger if her phone battery was at low power status, but this time she did not even take her phone, much less the charger.
  2. LB did not take her dog with her when they left the house.
    L's dog followed her "everywhere" around McCleary.
  3. The larger group of children dispersed after they left LB's house.
    This left only JB and MK to walk with L to MK's house. I suspect this is not so atypical, but what occured next is significant.
  4. JB eventually was forced to leave MK and LB.
    A neighbor's intervention of a dust-up between JB and LB caused JB to leave the small group and return home. This appears to have been an innocent intervention.
  5. MK was disallowed to return with LB, to LB's house for a sleepover because of a 'K family outing' the following day.
    That decision forced LB to walk home alone, especially since LB was not invited to stay the night and go with the K family on their outing.
Regarding the above conditions:
  • Which is the most significant? The least?
  • Is each individual condition equally insiginificant?
  • Did LB ever experience a premonition indicating she would be alone?
  • MK had spent the previous evening at LB's house .. why no reciprocal invite from KK to LB to go on the outing with MK?
It simply seems extremely odd that all of those conicidental conditions occurred, in sequence, and most notably when a 'someone' was in locational proximity along the route LB would walk home that evening.

Would that be considered as the 6th conicidental occurrence or ...

Some good thoughts in there.

Leaving the phone and dog, and then unloading her brother (if indeed she was the one who requested he be sent home) have always made me wonder if she initially did run away, and then got in trouble.

snipped with respect.

You have a very clear mind CM. Very Interesting. And previously stated that LB had made statements concerning her feeling that "something bad was going to happen". You would think that people within LB's most inner circle could connect the dots IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80