WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting that video LLLindsay. I had not seen that. It appears to be from around March, and the narrowing down to two persons of interest keeps hope alive that they have answers, just not all of them.

You're welcome. The video could be from anytime, but it wasn't posted on the Internet until yesterday.

You're welcome. The video could be from anytime, but it wasn't posted on the Internet until yesterday.

I noticed they mentioned the "nine month mark" and also there was a tree decorated with what appeared to be St Patricks day type ornaments on it in the video store. Guess that's where I came in with March. ~

Thank you so much, LLLindsay, for posting the video. I stop here to check on updates, and just knowing that the town and area are still focused on this is heartening. My thoughts are with Linsey and her mom.

Thank you LLLindsey for posting this Youtube of Lindsey. It helped to refresh what is being done to help find Lindsey. I believe this came out just after the CARD team first came into town. Le also includes video clips of the gas station where they are looking for a couple of unidentified persons who might of witnessed something around the time that Lindsey disappeared and asking for public help to identify these persons. One of the unidentified did come forward after seeing his picture realizing that he had been in Mccleary that day. It has been over a year now since Lindsey disappeared. I know some of the details at least with me seem to have started to fade some. Some people have gone back and retraced the footsteps of Lindsey that day trying to figure out what was going on in town that day. Wondering if it would be a good thing to refresh people's memories. Wondering if they put the information out again about the unindentified people in hopes that someone that was visiting last year might again be in Mccleary about the same time as a year ago. Just some thoughts going through my head. Hoping for some new information to come out that might of been missed before.

Ditto TamgMit! Working Theory seems to be in motion. I had to put the video on hold when looking at the digital images of the area that will end up telling Lindsey's story. The segment showing computers in the area, cameras, and other cell phone activity. This seems to say (only in my novice humbled opinion) the behavior science unit has a grip on what Lindsey may have encountered by the data gained from records known and unknown to the public. So kool to hear one of the team members within the behavior investigative unit gets "gut feelings" that are causes to investigate deeper! The quiet confidence displayed by all agents in the video (even Sheriff Rick Scott) speaks volumes. Good to know the agents use emotive language when speaking to the public about Lindsey's case. "They Care" Now go get'em! I bet some would like 1 min. with the perp/perps before the coward goes to 'Sing, Sing' 'Working on the chain gang' I hear in a distance.

I've moved the posts regarding today's search warrants to the 7/13 Search Warrant thread. Let's keep the discussion in that thread so we can follow what happens.

Thanks everyone and prayers for Lindsey. May she come home SOON!

Salem

The statistics are alarming: 1 in 7 kids is solicited for sex online; 1 in 33 kids receives aggressive online solicitations to meet in person; 1 in 3 kids receives unsolicited sexual content online; and 34% of kids online indicate they communicate with people they don’t know.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4303

How many perps are trolling Myspace, Facebook,Myyearbook, etc.??
Hopefully the library servers were checked against the LB usage times.

http://www.trlib.org/About/BoardPolicies/Internet-Use-Policy.pdf
http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/cipa.html
http://www.copacommission.org/papers/bi063.pdf

http://pedophileringilluminati.blogspot.com/
From 7/16/2009...............
The Tumwater girl, whose name is being withheld, says she was walking along Capitol Boulevard to her mother's place of work when the three men jumped out of a black pickup.They were yelling, "Hey, pretty lady, how are you?" then came after her, she says.
The girl started running, and the men chased after her. But soon after they gave up the chase, ran back to the pickup and drove off.

The girl now says she believes the men wanted to hurt her.

Kolb said she finds the case "very disturbing" and is struck by the parallels to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

According to a 6/30/09 Newsdeck International report, a bus driver with Grays Harbor Transit stopped by the operations center to report a suspicious vehicle he'd seen in the area the day Lindsey disappeared.
http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/who-do-children-go-missing/

Has the make or color vehicle been disclosed ?

Snippet

According to a 6/30/09 Newsdeck International report, a bus driver with Grays Harbor Transit stopped by the operations center to report a suspicious vehicle he'd seen in the area the day Lindsey disappeared.
http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/who-do-children-go-missing/

Has the make or color vehicle been disclosed ?

I am surprised at this as the bus schedule would dictate the bus was in town much earlier in the day, right? I can't remember the exact schedule but remember it wasn't there in the evening. It would just mean the suspicious car wasn't there at the time Lindsey went missing, right?

Last bus through McCleary was at 8:35 pm.. long before Lindsey even headed towards KKs house.

LE Please!
We need an update on any information you can provide.
Thank you.

Last bus through McCleary was at 8:35 pm.. long before Lindsey even headed towards KKs house.

Wasn't it the Video store lady that had mentioned the girls where at the video store around 8:15. Could it be possible that when they girls left the store and starting walking towards lindsey would it be roughly about the time the bus came through 8:35 give or take a few min. Not sure how long it would take to walk from video store to lindsey home. Just a thought

Wasn't it the Video store lady that had mentioned the girls where at the video store around 8:15. Could it be possible that when they girls left the store and starting walking towards lindsey would it be roughly about the time the bus came through 8:35 give or take a few min. Not sure how long it would take to walk from video store to lindsey home. Just a thought

about 3 to 5 minutes depending on pace...

Thank you Lookn4Lindsey. Was trying to think like the way Lindsey was joking and giggling with friends as they walk to Lindsey house. Wondering if the other friends had noticed anyone odd around that time. Maybe someone they had seen earlier in the day. Reaching I know..

how about someone coming off the bus that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member