Levi Page Show 7/12/10 9 PM ET / 6 PT

Pat Brown, saying its odd that Terri would have an affair at this point in time, that Terri has no perceptution of how she appears, she seems psychopathic behavior. She is living like oh well Kyron is gone guess I'll live my life, very pschopathic.

the cop thinks that Desiree and Kaine are not acting on the authority of LE

Go Levi!!!!
Says Terri is pure evil, blows KC out of the water.
Talking about Terri hitting on the hit man.
PB talking about Terri uses her body to get what she wants.

does she even think about the consequences for herself? do psychopaths in general consider the ramifications to themselves?

COOL, Levi: crediting the Websleuths on the air!!
Right on.
We are not just *sources*--we are for attribution.

YAY Levi. Getting the technology with this crime!

PB says she beleives that Terri thinks she got away with it, so might as well move on with her life.
Terri has no consept of how guilty she appears

Levi,

Allegedly the R.O. had not yet been served on TMH at the time she went to get her daughter at the gym on 6/28. If the R.O. had not yet been served, then she wasn't in any violation of anything at that point in time.

I feel this needs to be pointed out because you said she received the R.O. and then went to get her daughter, which is not what the article(s) state.

nice to hear a cop say that LE might be waiting for the big fish

and in this case, the big fish would be bringing Kyron home to his rightful family

cop thinks that they may have probable cause but they dont want to arrest her til they find Kyron

nice to hear a cop say that LE might be waiting for the big fish

The big fish being brining Kyron home.

Sdays just because you have probable cause you dont act if you want to find the answers

How amazing is this case that we can click right to local radio and contribute to the programming? Stunning. Grass roots mystery solving. Pooling resources.

"Probable cause" to make an arrest =/= proving the case in front of a jury. No DA is going to okay an arrest if they know they don't have enough evidence to prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

PAT: specify your so-called "chat room," credit The Websleuths like you know you should, we KNOW where you read that...(8-9 months thing)

IMO/IIRC

Talking about Michael C his facebook and stuff thats why I'm not updating I dont think we can discuss his facebook.

talking about how this guy MC just reappeared in Kaines life a few months ago. PB says it makes more since that she was having an affair prior.Questioning why he reappeared

Talking about Michael C his facebook and stuff thats why I'm not updating I dont think we can discuss his facebook.

I don't think that page is positively authentic~he should be SURE who owns a FB page before he starts blabbing about it~

IMO

I'm getting the feeling MC had no idea what he was getting into
I think she took advantage of him

Discussing the kid at school saying he saw Kyron after the 8:45 time, but the cop says that it may be that the child wanted to help and the statement may be true from the child but the time might not be right. LE has at this point constructed a timeline and so they know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566
Back