Levi Page Show 7/12/10 9 PM ET / 6 PT

experts on levi have voted.
terri is <looking like> a psychopath.
casey anthony the 2nd.
uses people, then throws them away when she's done.

LE's strategy is not to arrest Terri, but to get to that bigger goal - the one that lets them find Kyron...

P.S. Thanks Levi for asking my question. I liked the answer. :D

I don't think that page is positively authentic~he should be SURE who owns a FB page before he starts blabbing about it~

IMO

Levi may do as he wishes on his show, but this is why we don't do it here. :)

I'm sure that this man is going to be all over the MSM soon enough and we'll know.

Levi,

TMH is not 'answering' or 'fighting' the R.O. because she would have to TESTIFY in a court of law about the allegations in the R.O. as part of the legal process to regain access to her daughter. Her lawyer is trying to avoid her testifying at all costs because the custody dispute and her testimony would then be used by the criminal investigators to help them make their case.

experts on levi have voted.
terri is <looking like> a psychopath.
casey anthony the 2nd.
uses people, then throws them away when she's done.

LE's strategy is not to arrest Terri, but to get to that bigger goal - the one that lets them find Kyron...

My first thought when I heard about TH's action with MC was that it sounded like another sociopath. :(

PB says that she doesn't think that Terri cares to fight the RO, that she is like okay here

Levi may do as he wishes on his show, but this is why we don't do it here. :)

I'm sure that this man is going to be all over the MSM soon enough and we'll know.

Of course, this is entertainment, not journalism.
Thx.

LMAO, PB says she has post, I dont want to be married to this guy, post I want my old body back after giving birth but not PPD

hahaha Pat Brown:

what breakdown - you don't have a breakdown as a psychopath - you just get better at manipulating people

PB, thinks that Terri wanted the whole CSI attention drama but didn't think the finger would be pointed at her. Said Terri is a psychopath and you are born that way she didnt just snap.

oo thanks again for asking my other question.

THAT was a skeery answer. wowza.

"no - not a psychotic break - she was a psychopath since she was a wee little thing - she's just gotten better at it..."

copdoc: behaving like a child, an evil child but a child

ACK...

Levi is again misquoting the R.O. / TMH trying to abduct the daughter story.

Levi, according to the article, the R.O. was NOT YET given to TMH.

C'mon, let's get the facts right. I'm no fan of TMH, but I think it's very important to not perpetuate misinformation.

Thank you Levi for asking my question. (-;

{{ Where exactly is Levi reading to get his questions for the show this evening? This thread? Somewhere else on WS? }}

arrest imminent?

copdoc: depends on what they know behind the scenes

Cant guess about an arrest timeframe. Talking about what information they have behind the scenes. They could be talking to someone behind the scenes we havent heard

{{ Where exactly is Levi reading to get his questions for the show this evening? This thread? Somewhere else on WS? }}

he's getting some from his chat room too (& of course his own brain)

ACK...

Levi is again misquoting the R.O. / TMH trying to abduct the daughter story.

Levi, according to the article, the R.O. was NOT YET given to TMH.

C'mon, let's get the facts right. I'm no fan of TMH, but I think it's very important to not perpetuate misinformation.

he heard you & corrected :innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxtobox