NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking Mims about the fighting:

"She could hear them screaming and yelling almost every night. Last night before she told them to move - the pictures fell off her wall and she got up and went outside - EB and AB were out in the parking lot running at each other but never actually hit each other. Never heard a little girls voice during all the fights."

wife, mgr: she never saw them hit each other when fighting outside
we asked them to leave cause of t violence and disturbance they were causing
wasnt really clean

t shelf and t rod over the closet door was missing

Did anyone ever answer if the prosthesis would sink or float??? Just wondering

Little Aja was a heartbreaking and horrifying case, plenty of sadistic torture by step-father. Two other cases with torture by moms, one in Idaho and the other little boy had a mom called Stephanie Sloop. She and her boyfriend tortured till death, the beautiful little boy over a one weeks time. It was a horrible case. moo

The names of the little boy murdered by mom and boyfriend escapes me. Quite some time ago. moo

For me, when you have sadism involved, that's the worst! The above cases and this one have plenty of sadism - they are all sickening to me.

BBM. IIRC, the little boy's name was Ethan Stacey. It was just horrible.

Also, I think it happened around this past Mother's Day because I remember the monster mother sending ES's future stepmother a mother's day card and the future stepmother thought it was odd and out of character for SS.

HTH!

husb re t footprints in t attic: t firewall was pulled down flat

found a small sheet up there - we threw it away!

Why are they just now getting around to taking that mattress and seraching the house?

Someone on TV said they have picked nupmon a smell and it has gotten worse. (I assumed it was someone where the woodchipping business was going on.)

Why can't they find any evidence?

omg this guy talking. This is going to make me cry. They think she was sleeping on sheet rock. That poor baby girl.

husb: think she was sleepin on a piece of sheet rock across the rafters

OMG this is going to kill me - ASK ABOUT THE BUS STOPS - we know Zahra was supposedly going to school at that time. C'mon

Are you and I sisters?

people compartmentalize things.

I use to wonder how my mother could pick a man over her kids,how she could send us away when we got in the way- i'm older and now I know she re-writes history.
In her mind my grandparents made her give me to them rather than she wanted her new husband more than me.
The human mind is a master trickster, it will protect you from yourself.
(by the way while she was a horrible mother, someone who should never of had kids really - she is a Wonderful grandmother)

I think we're all triplets. The above sounds very very very similar to my life-story as well. Although there are some differences in my case it wasn't a man over kids but something much worse. And the part about being a wonderful grandmother now.

I've always maintained that not everyone should have kids. My own mother was one of them.

The yes son/no son bothers me. I don't know why yet....but it does....lol.

re AB and landscaping

Editor: he did same kind of work in AU

JohnM, atty: they r finding out some history of what is goin on to try to build case against both t father and the mother

Those of you that have been on Websleuths for a long time is this case the most horrifying one you have ever heard of? I mean it is me. This is just so cruel.

This one & Sandra Cantu case are in a tie for me. Evil pure EVIL!!!:furious:

I think they were going to the mailbox trying to get their mail - we already heard EB was accused of using her daughter's name to get utilities.

You're right teh - is there a son or not? And its driving me crazy now about the conflicting statements of never seeing Zahra but yet she was attending a local public school.

The husband did say they never saw her leave with them, and mentioned she never went to school.

She had to be going to school during that period.....I'm saying they jumped on the band wagon, 15 minutes and all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG