NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do find a mattress that belonged in AB/EB's house, what value would any forensic evidence be now that it has been in the landfill and contaminated with "garbage"? :waitasec: MOO

I think it could still have Zahra's body fluids and DNA on it.

I hope no one takes offense, but has anyone ever heard of a man named 'Kara'? Is that a common male name in London I wonder?

Have been wondering that myself... it's a lovely name but I've sure never heard of it for an man.

Concerning the mattress found in the landfill, is that Zahara's mattress.. Does anyone know?
I don't believe that it was confirmed as Zahra's. We just have pics of the mattresses they're looking at in the landfill.

NG: Jean C making an observation about the mattress that was removed from the house, wrapped, and asking if it could've been a new mattress.

NG talking about AB not visiting EB in jail and why he hasn't done so. One guest believes he may be trying to distance himself from her.

I don't believe that it was confirmed as Zahra's. We just have pics of the mattresses they're looking at in the landfill.
I haven't heard any confirmation either, just a couple of mattresses they found in the search area. MOO

:seeya: Nancy is discussing Zahra again tonight. John Miller (reporter) is talking about the 2 mattresses LE removed from the landfill search today.

They took them from the landfill?? Sorry for being behind, but is any other media reporting this?

NG update --

Police have systematically been to every home the Bakers lived in and have been there several times.

Neighbors that smelled the odor want the police to come back out.

NG asking reporter John Miller about the mobile home park (former) neighbors and the manholes, seeing AB/EB there late at night and the foul odor. Neighbors trying to alert LE to the manholes and wanting further investigation.

Caller has a question about the gasoline poured in the truck, the ransom note, if the truck caught fire and how many 10 y/o wouldn't be outside with fire engines there, etc. Jean C saying Zahra may not have heard the fire engines.

(my question to Jean ~ wouldn't she have seen the red lights right outside the house and smelled smoke? :waitasec:) MOO

I predict the british tabloids will out this money-sending man before the weekend is over. They don't play.

Many are guessing (including NG) that the police are searching for a mattress in the landfill. The reasons are not known, as of yet.

They took them from the landfill?? Sorry for being behind, but is any other media reporting this?

No daisy, I haven't seen MSM reporting this, I also haven't seen MSM reporting that AB hasn't been to visit. I'll sit tight until we get confirmation. KWIM?

HTH :)

She is showing video of LE at the landfill recovering the mattresses and discussing it with a local reporter. It seems they've got an area there set aside to take what they find to (under tents). MOO

natasha said they are searching for Zahra's body with cadaver dogs but won't tell where the search areas are.

On NG.

No daisy, I haven't seen MSM reporting this, I also haven't seen MSM reporting that AB hasn't been to visit. I'll sit tight until we get confirmation. KWIM?

HTH :)

I believe there was a msm report night beforee last, that AB had visited EB in jail. I just can't locate it now.

I am extremely curious why anybody sent EB that much money. Did she ever meet this man in person? Know him from when she went to Australia? What was the reason to send her money? I think if I wait that info will be coming out shortly.

Missed who said this: (someone catch it?)

Body will more than likely be found within 3 blocks of home. (did she say which home?)

On NG.

I'm curious as to why the man recently stopped sending her money.
Ive read alot of your posts and I think her virtual world is very scary and integral to the investigation. Your knowledge into this world from the professional side of design and your observations make complete sense to me. I think the media is afraid to address this for obvious reasons but I have no doubt that LE and the FBI are very aware. IMO I think you are right on in your line of thinking.

Just to add I dont even do Facebook let alone click on any of those sites provided....lol but I know they are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX