NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A caller asked Nancy - and I was thinking of this last night -

What 10 year old wouldn't be outside when the fire trucks came to the house????

NG discussing AB's 911 call with Dr. Marshall, what he says about Zahra going into puberty, brooding, and how he asks operator how she's doing.

Marc Klaas on now. NG wants his thoughts on landfill search. He's saying in comparison to Lori Hacking who it was known exactly when she went missing, much different. Finding Zahra's prosthesis would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Believes AB is complicit whether he had a direct role or just allowed things to happen to Zahra.

Missed who said this: (someone catch it?)

Body will more than likely be found within 3 blocks of home. (did she say which home?)

On NG.

Good question, which home? Probably the one they're in now.

Marc children that are murdered will be found within a quarter mile of where they were murdered. On NG.

(note I"m missing a lot of this, TV is in another room sorry)

Marc: She's just pure evil. He is complicit. His job is to protect that child, not to ignore her.

She is showing video of LE at the landfill recovering the mattresses and discussing it with a local reporter. It seems they've got an area there set aside to take what they find to (under tents). MOO

They're examining these mattresses under a tent. My question is how do they decide it's an important mattress. What do they look for under the tent?

Missed who said this: (someone catch it?)

Body will more than likely be found within 3 blocks of home. (did she say which home?)

On NG.

The psychologist Bethany said that the stats say mothers usually dispose of children within 3 blocks of the home.

Does this stat include step mothers too??

OK, so they are currently searching a secret location with dogs. Thoughts?

Ive read alot of your posts and I think her virtual world is very scary and integral to the investigation. Your knowledge into this world from the professional side of design and your observations make complete sense to me. I think the media is afraid to address this for obvious reasons but I have no doubt that LE and the FBI are very aware. IMO I think you are right on in your line of thinking.

Just to add I dont even do Facebook let alone click on any of those sites provided....lol but I know they are out there.

Ditto to all you've said here, Coldpizza.:blushing:

My comment on death hairs (or deathbands on hair) is purely my speculation only and has NOT been mentioned at this point in MSM.

They are on to another case.

I don't know mytime. I've often wondered that when we have cases where the SM's are responsible for a stepchild.

IIRC, if the stepmom isn't bonded with the child---there's not telling where or how a SM will dispose of that child KWIM?

I don't have links, I'd have to go back through the archives and dig up the cases.

That's it, NG moving onto Kathy Adams a missing psychic NG is covering now. BBL

Kara and Cara are British nicknames for Carlisle, his likely first name. Pure speculation here, just brainstorming: It's not unheard of for pedophiles/psychopaths (especially broke psychopaths) to sell photos of children online. Many of these enterprises have been busted in Europe and the U.S., so I'm wondering if someone who had access to Zahra took pics of her and sold them to nefarious pedo's via a creepy chatroom or forum. Unfortunately, my only scenario for her being alive is that she was given/sold/traded to someone as nut-burgerish as her recent keepers. Noting the many sources which tell us that EB practically lived online (socially anyway), and met her current husband via an international chatroom, I do not find it inconceivable that EB located a new brain-challenged playmate on the www, corresponded with him, perhaps offered to sell what he perhaps offered to buy? Heck, I'd not put it past her to seek out pedo's who were willing to pay big bucks for kiddie *advertiser censored*. The capacity for human evil never fails to amaze me. Again, this is all just my speculation, brain-storming, guesswork.

OK, so they are currently searching a secret location with dogs. Thoughts?

Locations. Plural was the way they said it on NG. My thoughts are I'm glad they are still searching. JMHO. (reported on NG not seen by me yet in MSM)

I don't think so - Darnudes was working on it yesterday but given he's not a suspect (?) she may not be able to post her findings. Or maybe she's still working on it?

ETA: wasn't it Kara (?)/Karl/Carlisle Fullman or Pulman or Fulham?

I have found one person who is looking likely but until I get confirmation on the correct name and spelling I can't say anything yet.

They're examining these mattresses under a tent. My question is how do they decide it's an important mattress. What do they look for under the tent?

Thanks, Curious.

I've seen the vids. of the mattresses being taken out of the landfill (along with a bunch of other trash), but haven't seen where they were being examined under a tent.

Can someone point me to a vid. of this or was this only on NG?

I have found one person who is looking likely but until I get confirmation on the correct name and spelling I can't say anything yet.

Have you ran that by a mod yet? If not, make sure you do darnudes. I'm not sure they will allow without permission to post any info on a man that has only been named in the media and isn't connected to a case directly or has been IDed as connected.

If you have~~~nevermind me! :)

I think AF has told far more than we know. I also think she has real reasons to fear her EB.

JMO

OK i think it may be possible that the whole dragging out the mattress at the landfill is a red herring to keep the media from the other search site.. or at least it is a slight of hand so the focus is elsewhere while the look for her body.

I it is known "fact" that children murdered by family will be found within 3 blocks of their home, why do we have so many kids that have yet to be found?

And give me a break to comment that if you have a good lawyer you are guilty is beyond the pale.

Kara and Cara are British nicknames for Carlisle, his likely first name. Pure speculation here, just brainstorming: It's not unheard of for pedophiles/psychopaths (especially broke psychopaths) to sell photos of children online. Many of these enterprises have been busted in Europe and the U.S., so I'm wondering if someone who had access to Zahra took pics of her and sold them to nefarious pedo's via a creepy chatroom or forum. Unfortunately, my only scenario for her being alive is that she was given/sold/traded to someone as nut-burgerish as her recent keepers. Noting the many sources which tell us that EB practically lived online (socially anyway), and met her current husband via an international chatroom, I do not find it inconceivable that EB located a new brain-challenged playmate on the www, corresponded with him, perhaps offered to sell what he perhaps offered to buy? Heck, I'd not put it past her to seek out pedo's who were willing to pay big bucks for kiddie *advertiser censored*. The capacity for human evil never fails to amaze me. Again, this is all just my speculation, brain-storming, guesswork.

Thank you, his name has been reported as Carlisle! Perfect sense now.
I agree with your thoughts. As disturbing as they are. You're right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CumulativeHazard