GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #21

im not sure how Chauvin preious bad behaior proves his guilt for murder i mean those people lived that he was an arsehole who should never of been allowed to be a cop isnt really in dispute just the couse of death

im not sure how Chauvin preious bad behaior proves his guilt for murder i mean those people lived that he was an arsehole who should never of been allowed to be a cop isnt really in dispute just the couse of death
Chauvin's "previous bad behavior" with John Pope had nothing to do with his murder conviction for killing George Floyd.
It was a separate federal charge and Chauvin was never criminally charged by the state for using excessive force on John Pope.
Pope did file a civil suit and last spring the city of Minneapolis (police force?) settled for about 9 million.
At that time the city also settled another Chauvin excessive force civil case with a young woman for a little over a million.
In total Chauvin cost Minneapolis 35 million in civil cases,Floyd, Pope and the woman.

NBC NEWS (body cam released in 2023 by order of judge)
John Pope age 14 being choked in his own home by Chauvin (viewer discretion)

Just doubled checked my claim that Chauvin was never disciplined for using "excessive force" on John Pope.

Chauvin was never disciplined for these incidents by the MPD, which had possession of the video evidence of his misconduct. Nor were any of the other involved officers disciplined. In 2017, John Pope was 14 years old when MPD was called to his house for a domestic disturbance.Apr 13, 2023

Robins Kaplan LLP Announces Settlements Totaling $8.875 ...

Robins Kaplan LLP
https://www.robinskaplan.com › news › 2023/04 › robin...

when arested floyd was saying i cant breath and crying bbut i wonfer if he had done before is any footae of his previous arrests

well it is relvant becouse if he had done it before it would explian why he wasnt listend to when he did it agian
I missed the reporting where George had a name tag on him with "I can't breath" instructions from a prior arrest.

What George may have said or not said when previously arrested is totally irrelevant to the criminal circumstances that led to his death on May 25, 2020.

Hint:
When a suspect in your police custody says 28x that they can't breath and then has NO pulse you administer medical aid until the medics/ambulance arrives.

Conclusion/conviction
Derek Chauvin: "no" can do.

am i right in thinking Chauvin and floyd knew each other i heard that they had both worked at the same nightclub as bouncers is this true

"Thao is serving his 3 1/2-year federal and 4 3/4-year state sentences concurrently"​

'Supreme Court rejects appeal by ex-officer Tou Thao, who held back crowd as George Floyd lay dying'​

Jan. 9, 2024 at 11:00 am

iwatched the footage agian the mystory to me is why doesnt floyd drive of after the forgery has been spotted he could of been long gone before the police turned up but for some reason he stays parked almost like hes waiting to be arested and why is his passnger not shouting at him to drive they had plenty of time to get away

am i right in thinking Chauvin and floyd knew each other i heard that they had both worked at the same nightclub as bouncers is this true
I have the feeling Chauvin had issues unrelated to Floyd. Maybe it had to do with whatever circumstances pushed him to earn more and more money. I am not sure.

Floyd's daughter has a biopic in the works called "Daddy Changed The World." Feedback I've seen about this has been widely variable, and mostly negative, as one might imagine.

I have read that the book does not paint GF without faults, but also shows the good side of him. I am interested in knowing him better, since we all know that he wasn't the "perfect" victim of police brutality and murder. I am glad this book is being written.

im trying to think of an explantion for floyds falure to drive off i mean he was profesonial criminal he had done this sort of thing before he should of known exactly what to do but he doent seem to the only thing i can thin kof is hes allready feelinng unwell in the car or for some reason he wanted to be cought

An aerial view shows a memorial area

An aerial view shows a memorial area in honor of George Floyd on Thursday in Minneapolis.

Every morning, neighbors gather at the intersection of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue in South Minneapolis. A daily ritual of protest and healing.

“No one’s free until all free and before I be a slave, you’ll be buried in my grave,” Raycurt Johnson recited on a recent Wednesday, three days before the anniversary of George Floyd’s murder at this very corner.

Johnson was repeating the timeless lyrics of “Oh, Freedom,” a Negro spiritual closely associated with the enslavement of African people in the American South. “I’ll go home on my land, and I’ll be free.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli
Back