NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTA (failure to Appear) who knows, what the LE is doing but one thing is clear, the LE seems to be on top of it all and handling things methodically

How big is the waterfall they are talking about LE are searching near?
Is the water very deep?

If AB is involved in some way or fashion too. Either directly or having knowledge after the fact...

Wonder who will be the weakest link? AB? or EB? JMHO.

They may also be checking out the wooded area which is accessed by a dirt road right across shoals from teh dead end you speak of. It appears to dead end as well, halfway down the hillside (lots of downed trees and deadwood in area)

FYI for those who inquired about the Knollwood MHP that is listed when the google map of search area comes up.

From Shoals is Burns road which leads to the textile mill AND right next to that you can see where the concrete pads still exist for a now defunct and missing mobile home park. Wonder if this is the addy reported that EB lived at three years ago and the reason that supposed to have sparked this search.

I just had the same exact thought I posted on page 26! You just said it way better than I did! :dance:

I don't know what to think about this location off Dudley Shoals rd. I am sure LE has good info that led them here. But it seems so close to a factory, church, and school that it wouldn't be an ideal location. But what do I know about hiding a body. :angel:

He was arrested on unrelated charges, including bad check charges, so apparently wasn't talking.

Those charges with nothing added that pertains to Zahra really bothers me. After 2 weeks you would think there was something they could hold him on - if only child neglect...

FTA (failure to Appear) who knows, what the LE is doing but one thing is clear, the LE seems to be on top of it all and handling things methodically

I have a feeling that a big break in this case is coming very soon. LE doesn't need AB's "cooperation" any more. This is the end game for the search, I hope.

I have always wondered if EB could carry Zahra at 5' 55-80 lbs of dead weight by herself????
with rigor set in????
I think AB helped her.

I have a feeling another young man may have been involved. Just a hunch. And JMO.

Possibly EB's daughter has given enough information to LE so that they have been able to put some things together and apply the pressure on EB, last week time frame.

I've got the scanner on, and if anything comes over will go and post downstairs.

Do we have a link to the downstairs where it would normally be posted?
Are you listening to the Police Scanner via handheld or desktop scanner?
My Dad has one and I thought about calling him and asking him to listen.

I have a feeling that a big break in this case is coming very soon. LE doesn't need AB's "cooperation" any more. This is the end game for the search, I hope.

I have that feeling as well- which is why I have been unable to pull myself away from the computer long enough to put freight away...

Zahra.jpg

Just a picture to have while we read that LE is searching for evidence in the homicide of this precious little girl.

Do we have a link to the downstairs where it would normally be posted?
Are you listening to the Police Scanner via handheld or desktop scanner?
My Dad has one and I thought about calling him and asking him to listen.

just go to scanner chatter here and on Zahra's thread, I have Caldwell listed.
Just click on the link and get ready with ears on.

Sadly if they've closed off the roads can we assume they're going off specific information perhaps furnished by AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member