NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, I think AB did first, and then EB started - and she's blaming him.

Could be teh.

And he's blaming her?

At least I hope so, so Zahra can be found.

Who will be the weakest link? The one that wants the deal usually. JMHO.

If they really took her to the search area she had to of said SOMETHING. Who knows if they really took her.

The Sheriff says he hasn't seen her there. Which doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't, I suppose.

Please let this be over soon.

I know....that has crossed my mind too. Im hoping this is different. Praying that this is different.

I hope they have all the chains on her when/if they take her to the site because she seems like the type to take advantage and try and make a run for it.

Patty G -

I hit thanks on all your questions b/c honestly at this point with all the different reports I don't know what to think. Right now, I'm thinking it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick (Anybody remember the board game Clue?)

Not a time to joke but if I don't, I'm afraid I might cry. So tired of reading about children tossed away like trash. What is wrong with these people????

I hope they have all the chains on her when/if they take her to the site because she seems like the type to take advantage and try and make a run for it.

ITA, I wouldn't put anything past this evil wench!

Don't know if this has been shared, but the news just said that the stepmom was out of jail and with investigators searching for Zahra.

The Sheriff says he hasn't seen her there. Which doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't, I suppose.

Please let this be over soon.

It all depends on when this press conference took place and when Elisa was transported to the search site IF she was transported to the search site.

We might need another news site to put up an article to verify what wscotv is reporting. Actually the way things have been going we need at least 3 more news sites to print the same information. :crazy:

If she runs, I hope the LEOs are good shots!

I think they are trying to run over each other..........which is fine with me. Just tell LE where Zahra is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther