NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
via Twitter

ChrisMillerWBT: Police statement says prior to his arrest, Adam Baker voluntarily went to Hickory PD to give interview #zahra
less than a minute ago via web

WBT also now reporting Hickory PD say arrest made at airport.

ETA

http://twitter.com/search?q=zahra baker

WHAT? First Adam went to the police station voluntarily and then the police arrested him at the airport? :banghead:

Huh??? :waitasec::waitasec:

Oh! Maybe the PD has an office at the airport!! :crazy:

I don't see why not... our MALL has it's own P.D., not that we live in a bad area, but it does.

Patty, I think AB did first, and then EB started - and she's blaming him.

I can't comment on that at this time....:banghead:

Actually he was very professional and very non informative. LOL!

ITA!

Can't imagine fending off reporters while doing the kind of detailed, hold-your-breath-and-hope-to-find-her work that they must be doing. He gave away absolutely nothing. And that is part of his job.

If they really took her to the search area she had to of said SOMETHING. Who knows if they really took her.

I think that AB gave up EB and that AB is an accessory after the fact they cops tend to bring the actual perp to the crime scene when they have a strong lead but no body to get them to see that the jig is up. AB was arrested after he gave the information for either accessory after the fact or they are going to offer him a deal

Different county and juristiction. Hickory PD or Catawaba Sheriff would not have an office at the airport.

I was just kidding....thus the little crazy person smilie....

Never mind...think I'll take a break.

Who thinks Adam gave the info regarding the whereabouts of Zahra? Hit the thanks button.

I hit thanks on both because I think it's a combination.

In my mind, AB started the ball rolling and then EB cracked.

Hoping this isn't just a case of EB wanting some fresh air. It wouldn't be the first time someone did this. Really keeping my fingers crossed that someone rolled, but not going to get excited until LE says they've found her remains....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member