NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't want to think of the possibility of Zahra going through the wood chipper, I was wondering what else could have been chipped. Does anyone think the mattress or bedding or maybe the bedroom furniture could have gone through the wood chipper???

Whoa! After 2 days of reading I've finally caught up! Wow! Just want to say what a civil group you're all being. Very nice...professional.

I DO NOT believe, based on what we have been told by LE so far. that this dear girl was disposed of via a woodchipper. I would bet the house on it/ I find the talk of it so disturbing, I just cannot think that way.
God bless Zahra

I'm not leaning in that direction either since there would be evidence left behind. And I don't think there's a phantom woodchipper AB had and disposed of. With all the trees and vegetation in the area, I couldn't begin to guess where her little body may be though, since it would also depend on which one of them disposed of her. :( MOO

I really really hate to ask any questions and I have been doing all I can to stay up to date reading, I have done pretty good the last couple of days, but 1 ? I have is Wed when we found out they had found the prosthetic leg, I read a post that stated they had found other things in that area that related to the case, but I have still never been able to read what the other things were, does anyone know? thanks in advance for the answer if you have it.

I don't think she was fed through that woodchipper either. AB would know what a mess that would make, how there would be blood and gore all through it. It would be hard to clean a woodchipper good enough to prevent smells and keep one's boss in the dark after doing that, let alone LE. If she went through a woodchipper, it is another woodchipper and that woodchipper is hidden or disposed of. The hit on the employer's chipper could be due to some other related item going through it, or maybe even just unrelated blood.

But I still don't think it is likely he chipped her even if he had access to another chipper. Who would do that, if they knew another method to get her body out the way? He's a landscaper, what are the chances of him thinking quietly and then saying "I know a place." when EB was suggesting ways to dispose of her body? His job involves him going into people's properties and moving their dirt and outdoor items around, that's what he does as well as chipping branches. She could very easily be six foot under in a secluded spot on someone's property that he thinks will never be disturbed.

I would like to think that LE has checked (or is checking) with AB's boss regarding just what properties he HAS been sent to work on the past 4 weeks or so. That sounds just like something AB might do. Perhaps somewhere around the route where they retrieved the prosthetic leg?

I do not think it's the 'gore factor' that is causing us to get tripped up on the wood chipper. I do not think that anyone here is focusing on anything just for gore. I doubt any of us even WANT to think that.

They were painstakingly going through pile after pile of mulch today. Being up there and watching this makes it difficult for me NOT to keep coming back to the wood chipper IMO. . How can we not be led back to discussing it, really? I'm not saying one way or the other what I believe may or may not have been run through the chipper....I'm just so confused about a lot of things in this case. I for one and incredibly thankful that we can discuss our theories and bounce our ideas off of one another here at WS.

Maybe EB and AB didn't just replace her mattress, they replaced the bed as well... and LE are looking for enough mulch chips that could have come from furniture so they can put together a recognisable part of a bed, like part of a headboard or rail? If they are building a case largely on scraps of circumstantial evidence and forensic evidence and AB and EB being shifty as hell, they are going to want to explain why no evidence on the bed they found in the house.

I DO NOT believe, based on what we have been told by LE so far. that this dear girl was disposed of via a woodchipper. I would bet the house on it/ I find the talk of it so disturbing, I just cannot think that way.
God bless Zahra

And while they were sifting through the mulch at the house, they were still quietly searching in the area where the leg was found. What else might they be searching for there?

MOO

Since I don't want to think of the possibility of Zahra going through the wood chipper, I was wondering what else could have been chipped. Does anyone think the mattress or bedding or maybe the bedroom furniture could have gone through the wood chipper???

While you were writing this I was composing a comment along similar lines.

I think they might be collecting chips of furniture to put together jigsaw-like.

Maybe EB and AB didn't just replace her mattress, they replaced the bed as well... and LE are looking for enough mulch chips that could have come from furniture so they can put together a recognisable part of a bed, like part of a headboard or rail? If they are building a case largely on scraps of circumstantial evidence and forensic evidence and AB and EB being shifty as hell, they are going to want to explain why no evidence on the bed they found in the house.

Great post I had not thought of him possibly putting a prior bed frame through the chipper...

BBM This is maybe kind of or kind of not off topic but i was wondering back when they were saying things about the hose through the window and now with the generator being mentioned. Wouldnt LE be able to get the utilitys turned on lights water etc..without any trouble? I just dont understand the hose for water or generator for lights.

Hi WSF, I really liked Celtic's thought in this post about the hose. I "feels" like a good explanation.

JMHO

I think the woodchipper keeps comming up because LE is looking thru woodchipps!

alot of us do read most of the posts but yes the woodchipper keeps comming up and i think will continue to come up till Zahra is found.

None of us want to think they did this to that beautiful girl but they did something!

JMO
Thank you. And if you don't mind, I'd like to add: Isn't this the same LE that didn't tell us they found the p-leg until later? And even now, after a PC on it, there is some confusion as to where it was found?

:p

I understand, it's a real pain to have to go through 30 pages (like I did when RL got in the way today!). On other boards I work on we actually keep a running update that gets re-posted every hour plus or minus depending on what's going on. Kind of a timeline of the happenings and anyone can copy/paste and add on to it and then post. It works very well and this way you don't have to go back more than a few pages to get the most current info.

Just a tip for skimming a thread quickly and not having to click thru pages, open the unread thread, click on thread tools at the top of the thread (under the bar that shows the page numbers), click printable view, this will bring all the text, no images, and is a much faster skim.

What if LE jumped the gun and called it a homicide too soon? Cancelled the Amber Alert too soon? And now are really going over that house again to see if they can find proof she really is dead? Just thinking out loud.

I am just stuck on them naming this a homicide so quickly, and yet quite a while ago now, and yet no reason has been given, no sign of Zahra...[/QUOT

I'm with you on that. I so believe however, Zahra is deceased. The homicide was called really soon without any evidence to the public to back it up. Everything is sealed in this case now, There is bunches we don't know, and I know LE is doing what they know to be best, but, really, it seems to me the change from missing person to homicide should be given a bit of an explanation.

I live here in Florida and am thankful for the Sunshine law! they tell us everything!

I think LE found something like a hair and maybe after it was analyzed they found it was from a dead person like the hair in Casey A's car Just a thought and MVOO

I really really hate to ask any questions and I have been doing all I can to stay up to date reading, I have done pretty good the last couple of days, but 1 ? I have is Wed when we found out they had found the prosthetic leg, I read a post that stated they had found other things in that area that related to the case, but I have still never been able to read what the other things were, does anyone know? thanks in advance for the answer if you have it.

I must have missed that detail Kimmer, I don't remember anything else being found or named as found. I'm sorry.

JMHO.

BBM This is maybe kind of or kind of not off topic but i was wondering back when they were saying things about the hose through the window and now with the generator being mentioned. Wouldnt LE be able to get the utilitys turned on lights water etc..without any trouble? I just dont understand the hose for water or generator for lights.

I find this puzzling as well, but as to the water, I am recalling locals posting about reciprocating saws during the first day of this renewed search of the home. Wonder if CSI techs would not want to or be able to use the houses running water if they ad removed certain piping or drain traps etc.

just thinking out loud.

I'm not sure but I would think any fabric would get tangled up inside the chipper and would leave fibers in there too. It is possible if they did kill her lets say a few days before the 911 call that she could have been drained of blood in the bathtub. (perhaps this might be why they took in the saw to maybe cut pipes) and then put through the chipper. If that is the case most but not all chips would fall in a general area, which one could also placed down a tarp for that to fall onto, then bag it, take to different location and dump. Come back and spread the remainder into the piles that were there before.

Just coming up with different possibilities here but I still haven't felt 100% on anything except the fact that AB and EB are not forth coming.

Here is the presser from yesterday.
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25540794/index.html

For me personally, I can't discuss the wood chipper and theories related to it, I can't go there. I understand others wanting to discuss it and for all intents and purposes it is a part of this case.

I am just looking at video interviews from the beginning of the case, and just skip right on over if you already know these 2 details.

I didn't know them, and thought there were others who may also not know.

-Zahra's hearing aids were recovered in the hall of her home

-According to Brittany B. and her mother Kim D., Zahra stayed over at their house often. They said that Zahra's routine never varied. About an hour before bed, Zahra would take off her prosthetic leg. Always.

CBS Interview:
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13308224#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members