NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean??? Are you saying that someone with one leg could not throw themselves out of a moving car??? It is certainly possible, but unlikely I agree.

That girl was full of life, smiling all the time, went through two bouts of Cancer...You think that little girl would commit suicide by jumping out of a moving car? I don't. I respectfully disagree.

Evidently AB & EB knew on the 5th Oct. that Biomom had found Zahra. Now they have a problem. How are they going to explain that Zahra doesn't go to school?

That's only one of their problems!! They would have to explain how Zahra is here legally IF documents were in fact forged!! This new development means AB and EB's world was crashing-add to that drug abuse=recipe for disaster!!! Zahra IMO died as a result whether accidentally or otherwise only time will tell!!

Evidently AB & EB knew on the 5th Oct. that Biomom had found Zahra. Now they have a problem. How are they going to explain that Zahra doesn't go to school?

I am confused now. Did biomom contact the bakers on the 5th? did Zahra know? Biomom finding out on that date that Zahra was in the States doesn't mean that she and her parents were aware of biomom searching for and finding them. I read her comments and am perhaps behind, but I did not see where she had actually made or attemped to make contact. Please correct me if I'm wrong, running behind.

I am confused now. Did biomom contact the bakers on the 5th? did Zahra know? Biomom finding out on that date that Zahra was in the States doesn't mean that she and her parents were aware of biomom searching for and finding them. I read her comments and am perhaps behind, but I did not see where she had actually made or attemped to make contact. Please correct me if I'm wrong, running behind.

through a friend of BIOMOM's who knew AB family, contacted KB and asked if there could be communication between them. The answer given to biomom's friend on the 5th of Oct was a "Flat out No" now what is the time difference from EST to Aussie Time?

Im exhausted. Lots of good information came out today (well, hopeful info anyway,not sure any of it is good)......heres to hoping Zahra can be found tomorrow....night all.

Yes, I quote "darnudes" post to ask her why she felt: "Things could get a little sticky on here soon."

Sorry, I've been trying to answer you Patty but to do it diplomatically and every time I scrub the post out and start again.

I'm just thinking that very soon there could be a cross section of people posting here who have a connection to the people involved in this case and I'm just hoping that these people will have respect for one another. Based on the comments I have seen on facebook I'm a little concerned.

through a friend of BIOMOM's who knew AB family, contacted KB and asked if there could be communication between them. The answer given to biomom's friend on the 5th of Oct was a "Flat out No" now what is the time difference from EST to Aussie Time?

What is the date and time of Biomum's post where it shows 5th of Oct.? I can't find that particular post. Thanks.

ok, some things don't add up for me about 'biomum' and this is one of them; she wrote at the hinky meter:

I asked a favour of my friend and her mother, to ask Karen if we could find a way to communicate, if even by email, to find out what was going on. The response to this was a flat out NO, which I guess didn’t really suprise me.

why would 'biomum' ask permission to communicate by email? if Adam had stolen her child from her when she had joint custody, why not just call LE and give them the info she stumbled across so they could get Zahra back?

Sorry, I've been trying to answer you Patty but to do it diplomatically and every time I scrub the post out and start again.

I'm just thinking that very soon there could be a cross section of people posting here who have a connection to the people involved in this case and I'm just hoping that these people will have respect for one another. Based on the comments I have seen on facebook I'm a little concerned.

If anything comes up, just alert the posts and the mods will handle it for all of you.

That is what I thought you were thinking especially now that Zahra's mother is posting on the HM blog.

WS is on the ball and we have tackled them all before they got a chance to do any harm. :)

I think I get what you are saying but if I'm wrong then just ignore me!

I don't think you have to worry about this. This forum is for a very specific purpose and that would cause it to get off topic at which time our wonderful mods would step in and take care of business. They do a great job of keeping people on track and not letting anything turn into a pixxing match. Is that your concern?

It's 1.17am in North Carolina on Friday morning. It is 4.17pm on Friday afternoon in NSW.

another thing that bothers me about 'biomums' account is that she has been making federally mandated child support payments to Adam

LE could surely have tracked that info and found her daughter

I'm sorry, it's just not making sense for me.

they are 15 hours ahead...Ok so the request goes in at I dont no the 5th or 6th, that means if KB told AB and EB then they knew on the 6th or 7th

That's only one of their problems!! They would have to explain how Zahra is here legally IF documents were in fact forged!! This new development means AB and EB's world was crashing-add to that drug abuse=recipe for disaster!!! Zahra IMO died as a result whether accidentally or otherwise only time will tell!![/QUOTE]

I only just found out tonight that Zahra's real mom had found her.

LE must have put the pieces together weeks ago. I'm only beginning to do it now!

Now wouldn't that be convenient for EB to have the child accidentally die around the time her mother found her? No, I don't think it was an accident, everything points to murder - to keep her quiet and not spill the beans.

Bumping for emphasis.

Cross section indeed, gonna be work for everyone to keep things on track, respectful and from just plain disintigrating. And by everyone, I refer to all of us, not just the mods.

wellput friend

I recently came to websleuths because of a different missing persons mystery in the town where I live. However, while looking around this amazing forum, I have been consumed in Zahra's case since it first started. I have been trying to keep up, but Zahra's threads have been going so fast, I am having a hard time. Could someone please give me a short version of what has been found/happened in the past few days?

You websleuthers are truly amazing. Thank you for caring about and helping so much with these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana