TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to me how vehemently the State is against defense asking ZP about her inconsistent statements and comments the detective made to her

And not just do they not want the jury to hear this, they want it stricken from the record entirely. It won’t even be in the transcripts in the future

They REALLY seem to not want the jury to hear this. JMOO.

Crazy to me how vehemently the State is against defense asking ZP about her inconsistent statements and comments the detective made to her

And not just do they not want the jury to hear this, they want it stricken from the record entirely. It won’t even be in the transcripts in the future

They REALLY seem to not want the jury to hear this. JMOO.
On the flip side, here I was surprised at how vehemently Prior was in trying to get ZP to admit that her statements were inconsistent. From the recording, it sounded like LE was basically just telling her, "Hey, some of your info doesn't match up with the facts we know; you'd better get your story straight if you're going to testify, or the Defense is going to tear you apart, and it's going to make you look guilty." Which... seems just like good advice?

Next State witness (#50) is Dr. GARTH WARREN. My notes from LVD's trial:

30 - DR GARTH WARREN: STATE WITNESS, forensic pathologist (summary 1, audio Apr26)
JJ’s autopsy: cause of death as asphyxia by plastic bag & duct tape (11 Jun 2020), TR’s autopsy: cause of death as homicide by unspecified means (Jun 2020)
X-EXAM: asks about credentials, how they determined cause of death

On the flip side, here I was surprised at how vehemently Prior was in trying to get ZP to admit that her statements were inconsistent. From the recording, it sounded like LE was basically just telling her, "Hey, some of your info doesn't match up with the facts we know; you'd better get your story straight if you're going to testify, or the Defense is going to tear you apart, and it's going to make you look guilty." Which... seems just like good advice?
Yeah, it’s a bit hard to say….the recording is a few hours apparently, maybe 2, but the State and Court don’t want us to see it.

It was interesting to see that the “7 gatherers” wasn’t some nothing burger that he was throwing about….a lot of other social media talk would make one think that was all just nonsense and a distraction by the defense. JMOO.

Yeah, it’s a bit hard to say….the recording is a few hours apparently, maybe 2, but the State and Court don’t want us to see it.

It was interesting to see that the “7 gatherers” wasn’t some nothing burger that he was throwing about….a lot of other social media talk would make one think that was all just nonsense and a distraction by the defense. JMOO.
We have all seen the Zulema recordings over the years. I believe Prior said he will bring them in when he calls Zulema as a witness. He certainly has that option if he so chooses.

I guess it is all how one looks at the Seven Gatherers topic. To me, it was an email address for a group of 7 ladies who met to perform castings. Not really a big deal in the scheme of things of this trial IMHO.

Body language

LEFT: This morning, CD's body language through most of Zulema's testimony
RIGHT: This afternoon, CD's body language through most of Dr Warren's testimony about the kids' autopsies

1715117351222.png

I believe Chad wanted Tylee to really suffer because she didn’t like him. He killed her himself or told Alex her body had to be dismembered and burned to rid her of demons. Chad is a sick and evil man. Lori is just as evil but I think Chad had FUN wanting people dead. That’s the mind of a serial killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000