NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, I've looked for links about Adam paying the way for Elisa to come to Oz, no luck yet and will keep trying.

Thanks. A link was just posted to a "thestate.com" but the link doesn't work. I never heard of "thestate.com" before.

Elisa Baker, the stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, did not appear in court on Friday morning on charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance.

A judge did appoint her attorney on the obstruction of justice charges to also represent her on worthless check charges she is facing.

and another snip~

Authorities returned to Zahra Baker's home in Hickory Friday morning to search for additional evidence related to her disappearance.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...riday-for-elisa-baker--police-return-to-house

http://www.thestate.com/2010/10/13/1...irl-now-a.html

Relatives said Elisa and Adam Baker met online about two years ago. He sent Elisa money to fly to Australia and join them.

The couple married there, Elisa Baker’s sisters said. When Elisa Baker returned to North Carolina last December, she had Adam and his daughter Zahra in tow. The family moved into Elisa Baker’s father’s house.

Bless your heart JoeFromLB! :hug: I looked everywhere I thought I might find it but couldn't. TY TY TY. :)

Also, neither the Monte Carlo nor the Impala belong to the property owner. If I need to verify with Trish that I'm an "official" local, I can.

thank you so much!
you don't know how much us type A people need clarification LOL... Thanks again...

and as per the topic at hand... that is disgusting for EB to use her daughter in that way!!!!

Doesn't surprise me from things I've seen on the net over 20 years. I can't even count the number of way people on the net are defrauded on a regular basis. Communicating on the net loses two senses if allowed to occur. Visual and audio cues. Unless someone is using web-cams. Going back years ago I know a lady who fell in love with a net robot program.

PS. I know of a couple people who have assumed and lived the identity of another, including being married to and having the home, swimming pool and lifestyle of the rich and famous.

AF is the one with the big chunk of color in front of hair? If so...that's the daughter I was refering to.

Yep, that's her. Cranky has a picture from EB's Facebook or MS where they are sitting together on a sofa, and I swear they could be sisters.

Thanks. A link was just posted to a "thestate.com" but the link doesn't work. I never heard of "thestate.com" before.

It's a matter of finding the article where "thestate" skimmed the news from.

I have no thoughts on the theory that EB used BS's pics online, but funnily enough, when I saw pics of BS from the bond hearing, I actually thought it was EB. In fact, my first thought was how much better she looked than in her mugshot. The resemblence is uncanny if you mentally bridge the age gap between them.

Funny I did the same with her other daughter, AF - who took the stand asking to keep EB locked up - I don't see it so much with BS (IMO BS is much prettier than EB could have ever been, on her best day!).

AF is a younger, prettier version of EB, she has also lost a lot of weight recently. Compared to the picture of ZB, EB, AF and BS sitting on the couch together. IMO.

Elisa Baker, the stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, did not appear in court on Friday morning on charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance.

A judge did appoint her attorney on the obstruction of justice charges to also represent her on worthless check charges she is facing.

and another snip~

Authorities returned to Zahra Baker's home in Hickory Friday morning to search for additional evidence related to her disappearance.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...riday-for-elisa-baker--police-return-to-house

How the heck do you skip court when you are already in jail?!

In some countries, the govt.will pay transportation, along with medical costs. Anyone know if that's true for australia?

Also, neither the Monte Carlo nor the Impala belong to the property owner. If I need to verify with Trish that I'm an "official" local, I can.

Thank you for adding this...it sometimes slips my mind that we're dealing with rental property here.

SherlockHomey & PunKnluv do ya'll live far from Christie Rd?

Wasn't there someone here the other day that drove by that location and it was blocked off?

In some countries, the govt.will pay transportation, along with medical costs. Anyone know if that's true for australia?

I don't think so. Once she was in Australia, she would be entitled to full medical care, and I've seen nothing to suggest that she was not a citizen. I can't remember the policy on dual citizenship with America. I know you used to give up your Australian citizenship to become American but I'm not sure if the laws have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member