NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did! Totally gross!

Off Topic again -

It's been a while since I read about that - Seems like everyone, the whole town, knew about it and joked that his farm was the Hotel California? Amazing what he got away with and for how long! ASTOUNDING, rather. :furious:

More evidence taken from home

I haven't seen this article posted yet - forgive me if it's a repeat - but the last paragraph refutes the report that AB was bailed out by a family member.

"Adam Baker turned himself in at the Hickory Police Department at 3:12 a.m. Monday. He was arrested on charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter and jailed under a $7,000 secured bond. The charges include five counts of worthless checks and failure to appear.

Baker bonded out of jail Wednesday after bondswoman Rebecca Potter of Plan B Bail Bonds posted his bail. His attorney is Mark Killian, who practices locally. There has been no provisional attorney appointed by North Carolina Indigent Defense Services, as with Elisa Baker."

BBM

I thought he was arrested at the airport. I don't know what or whom to believe at this point but I would think this reporter has facts straight if he is naming the bondswoman.

I have checked arrivals at the airport from AU and the latest one seems to have been at 11:30 pm - what happened between 11:30 Sunday night and 3:12 am Monday morning to make himself turn himself in for worthless cheques? Did family members convince him to go to police and why?

Also, why would LE not have checked for outstanding warrants for AB at the same time they did for EB. Logic says they could have arrested them both at the same time. Were they waiting for him to lead them to something?

So many questions, so few answers. I am convinced LE knows so much more than they are telling anyone and justice will come swiftly when the time is right.

regarding the bail bond: Bailbondsmen or women do not bond you out unless they have some sort of belief they will be repaid if you skip out. THis involves someone contacting them, agreeing to guarantee the bond. Papers are signed, collateral is often involved. The process is very much like a loan but specific to bail bonding.

The point I am making is that BOTH statements are more probably true than not. Bondswoman was contacted by family member who guarantees the bond, signs the papers and the bondswoman goes to the jail and bonds him out.

When did she arrive and how do you know?
And when you say she was the first there with a SEARCH dog -- it's entirely possible that police dogs were on the scene prior ?

Or was she the one who had HRD dogs that hit on the chipper and cars to have it discounted by LE ?

Maria Claxton was in some MSM reports as being the first called in. She is from South Carolina, so I doubt she just happened to be in the area. Yes, I think it is very likely that the police K9's were the first used. They are what they have available, it makes perfect sense. They have stated they don't have any HRD K9's themselves. It took awhile for them to make the call out for additional resources and dogs.

I dont think so, but please PM a Mod and ask. They are at the bottom of the page on the right. If your not sure always ask a mod first!

Have the veteran sleuths here spoke about this?

I'm baffled at how AB still is given a pass with this Tidbit..I mean, this to me is mind boggling. Sure, it only what this man thinks which could be a tall tale but got to be some truth to it.

EDit to add: Given the tearing up of the home this last few days, I'm kind of leaning towards this was a routine they did with Zahra.

This too has been discussed at length.
The photos of said "attic" were posted.
Many believed it was far more likely someone was hiding drugs up there.... or possibly at one point someone had used it to gain entry to the other apartment. Or maybe Zahra just felt like playing in the attic or even that it really was squirrels.

It did not look like it was "occupied" by anyone IMO and I don't think a child being kept against their will in an attic would sound like "squirrels".

that's okay closer, pics of snakes make my skin crawl, then shed.

I once saw a snake in the parking lot at the hospital. I said, "You're a snake! You can't get treated here unless you have insurance."

Snake said, "That's alright. I've got my COBRA."

That actually happened.

Okay, I had been drinking for several hours, but like I told the cop who pulled me over, "Officer, I am NOT drink. I've only had two drunks. Hiccup."

hastalasayonara .
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Post of the day!

Thanks for that I brought mine in earlier today ...I have hubby going through them with a yardstick now....oooooooooh YUCK ... snuggles to your kitty!!!

I brought in a lizard with my plants - my kitty saved me as well, because when I figured out what he was chasing, I about had a heart attack.

This too has been discussed at length.
The photos of said "attic" were posted.
Many believed it was far more likely someone was hiding drugs up there.... or possibly at one point someone had used it to gain entry to the other apartment. Or maybe Zahra just felt like playing in the attic or even that it really was squirrels.

It did not look like it was "occupied" by anyone IMO and I don't think a child being kept against their will in an attic would sound like "squirrels".

Yeah but them removing paneling and stuff at the house now, kind of gets my mind to think LE might think they were and they were search for that evidence.

snakes and reptiles in general rock. easy to care for, easy to feed, and with the proper set up, can be very low maintenance.

I miss my boa :(

RIP little angel Zahra :angel: :angel: :angel:

:angel2: :angel2: :angel2: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

You were so brave and beautiful.

This is a beautiful idea! What about a star? I thought about this today. Here is the website. I don't know how credible it is though. She could be a star forever burning a shining light upon us. :blushing:

http://osr.org/en-us/?gclid=CIKLlsCj-aQCFate7AodfWK2hg

Closing thread please continue here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118550]Thread #33[/ame]

I brought in a lizard with my plants - my kitty saved me as well, because when I figured out what he was chasing, I about had a heart attack.

I read this, "I brought a lizard in in my pants... " Was thinking, "That would give me a heart attack too!"

This is a beautiful idea! What about a star? I thought about this today. Here is the website. I don't know how credible it is though. She could be a star forever burning a shining light upon us. :blushing:

Oh thats a great idea!!!!!!
I saw that website before and thats an awesome idea!

I do not believe psychics discussion is allowed but in other cases there have been dreams/visions threads devoted to some of our missing. We still can't post about what other outside psychics have been reported to have said. But it is a place to post for members to post their own dreams/vision/etc.

Perhaps you could check with a mod about whether one of those can be started for Zahra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels