NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry O/T but what does the "I" stand for in ICA?

On topic- is it possible to get court transcripts in NC? I am thinking of AF's testimony?

Inmate Casey Anthony :)

...and I have to say I agree with you LiveLaughLuv....if she was genuinely co-operating they wouldn't be pulling the house apart. What is EB playing at? Trying to shift all the blame onto AB while avoiding disclosing any actual evidence is not going to work out IMO.

Since we don't seem to have any verification for when the mattress was "acquired", I'm taking the Oct. 7th date out of my mind. Same with regard to reports that BS saw Zahra on the Thurs. prior to her disappearance. I'm also not inclinced to place much stock in AB stating he saw Zahra on Thurs. So, that leaves me with the account of the women at the furniture store. Anyone recall what date that sighting was?

Grand Jury is conveening on Monday for Elisa, is Adam going to be completely left out of all this? I am thinking Elisa will take the rap and say he didn't know. But, surely all these officers who have to be kind to him at the moment, must be anxious to charge him? Are they being extra kind and letting him spend time with his family because he will be going away for a long time? I really can't see that being the case. Why special privaleges for him? Any thoughts?

I think they're giving him enough rope to hang himself....my bet is he leaks on the outside so he is more useful to them free...this wont last, once they find enough evidence he'll be done, and they will, if he has anything to hide LE and the FBI will get it on him.

Inmate Casey Anthony :)

...and I have to say I agree with you LiveLaughLuv....if she was genuinely co-operating they wouldn't be pulling the house apart. What is EB playing at? Trying to shift all the blame onto AB while avoiding disclosing any actual evidence is not going to work out IMO.

Sadly, I think Zahra is everywhere. Everywhere that Adam left a mulch pile.

Thanks, Mrs. G. So, the last sighting of Zahra that I can put any stock in was Sept. 25th at a furniture store. I have to assume EB and ZB were there shopping for furniture, so I think it's reasonable to assume that the mattress may indeed have been purchased, and purchased around this date. Not a verifiable fact, I know...but a reasonable assumption, imo.

IIRC, another person accompanied EB and ZB to that furniture store, per the store clerk. And I know that LE is aware of that fact via the info from the store clerk, so I have to wonder if this person was located by LE and they are the ones who gave the additional information on the mattress.

Sound reasonable?

I am thinking Adam and Elisa's last neighbour Mr Bost, might have seen a lot. There was a video today and Mr Bost was asked if AB had a woodchipper, he said yes, and he hesitated and lifted his head and said something a bout a mulch pile, the head lift was pointing in the direction of a pile of mulch down the back of the Bakers place.

Grand Jury is conveening on Monday for Elisa, is Adam going to be completely left out of all this? I am thinking Elisa will take the rap and say he didn't know. But, surely all these officers who have to be kind to him at the moment, must be anxious to charge him? Are they being extra kind and letting him spend time with his family because he will be going away for a long time? I really can't see that being the case. Why special privaleges for him? Any thoughts?

I'm amazed that AB seems to be immune to any LE prosecution, other than some piddly charges that he subsequently was able to worm out of in exchange for a token bond amount ... pathetic if you ask me. :furious: I will be very interested to see the outcome and where this miserable creature fits into the demise of his own child.

There's no way in this world that this guy hasn't been involved in this horrific crime, no way. Aussie or not, I'm not standing up for him. Whether or not he was intimidated by E-whatever-her-surname-is, he should have been more in tune to his daughter's needs - both emotional and physical. He is scum, I'm certain I'm not alone in these feelings.

Everything that AB has been charged with bail is allowed. Since bail has been posted he is allowed to be out freely. I'm sure LE would love to see him charged with something that could keep him behind bars, but until he is charged he is free on bail to go about his business.

Since we don't seem to have any verification for when the mattress was "acquired", I'm taking the Oct. 7th date out of my mind. Same with regard to reports that BS saw Zahra on the Thurs. prior to her disappearance. I'm also not inclinced to place much stock in AB stating he saw Zahra on Thurs. So, that leaves me with the account of the women at the furniture store. Anyone recall what date that sighting was?

I was just off looking for the video when he said he saw Zahra last on Tuesday. The stupid reporter took his foot out of his mouth for him and said, "You mean Thursday" I didn't find it but if anyone hasn't seen that one I'll find it and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly