NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick thought that stands out from that video: again, the added info. "I was out working in the yard (pause) with one of the pieces of equiptment (pause) when her mother came running out..." Why not just say he was out working in the yard? Why add the info that he was working with a piece of equiptment? KWIM?

(Anyway...have to leave the rest of my thoughts for later. Have to take 2 of the fur babies to the vet this morning.)

Exactly, the mention of the equipment, it was in his mind that he had used the equipment.
I hope the furries will be fine.

I saw at the beginning of the threads it says no sluething the london Guy. Does this mean we don;t speak about him?

Welcome! I am behind so not sure how accurate this info is...one of our members has some info about this dude.....don't know if it has been approved for posting ( I can hardly wait!!) other than that I think we are not supposed to sleuthe him. Hope this is correct info for ya!!!!

IMO

BS (Eb's daughter) stated on facebook that it likely came from her as they had gotten into several fist fights.

I think Elisa Baker killed Zahra, either through rage or sheer neglect. They worked together to clean up and dispose and he operated the machinery.

Evening folks, I am hoping that someone can help me out here as I am having a hard time finding my way around?

I am looking for the basic timeline posts, could someone post the link for me please?

Welcome! I am behind so not sure how accurate this info is...one of our members has some info about this dude.....don't know if it has been approved for posting ( I can hardly wait!!) other than that I think we are not supposed to sleuthe him. Hope this is correct info for ya!!!!

IMO

Thank you nana, also for the warm welcome. I wondered why there was no talk of him because I am sure you all have theories. Zip

Thanks to everyone who posted on the overnight shift (well, it was "overnight" here in Oklahoma). Always makes for interesting breakfast reading pour moi.

I saw at the beginning of the threads it says no sluething the london Guy. Does this mean we don;t speak about him?

Hi OldAussie :)

The London Dude is off limits at this point and time. Thanks.

Ima

It sure puzzles me as his name, if misspelt, has been reported in MSM, however, I don't want a timeout so will obey the rules:angel:

Yeah, shush. This is a bit scarey, I really have to read those rules.

Thank you nana, also for the warm welcome. I wondered why there was no talk of him because I am sure you all have theories. Zip

Great to have you here! I have a feeling that the information that is coming out will be very interesting as I trust this poster has confirmed her facts...she has been here awhile and she is also an Aussie ( I think). Hope she waits till tonight so I can get back here,lol. Have my grandchildren today so will be absent.

Evening folks, I am hoping that someone can help me out here as I am having a hard time finding my way around?

I am looking for the basic timeline posts, could someone post the link for me please?

Hey Beagle, here you go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947[/ame]

This is "stickied" in the first post on each new thread for Zahra. HTH

Welcome to our new members!!!

2ekj3a8.gif

Not a lot of new news out this morning. Just posted this in the Media thread...

Identifying prosthetic leg as Zahra's may be difficult
After a second search of Christie Road Friday, investigators left without any new evidence. That's the same area they recovered a prosthetic leg from on Tuesday.
Saturday marks three weeks since 10-year-old Zahra Baker was reported missing. Since then, Hickory Police have been searching for Zahra's prosthetic leg.
When investigators found an artificial limb Tuesday, the police chief said they would have to match the serial number to Zahra's medical records. However, a prosthetic expert said that's not so easy.
More... Video included...

Warrants served on Adam Baker while in jail
While Adam Baker was in jail for several warrants that Hickory police served from Caldwell County, he was also served with outstanding warrants from Catawba County, as well.
More...

Is there someway we can get a sticky posted with the inital "key" because there are still a lot of people who aren't clear who is who apparently ? There are TWO Brittany's and TWO people with "AF" as their initials.

I can't help Beagle, its taken me a few days to find my way here.

I think the ransom and a lot of things that they did probably seemed normal and believable to them. In their reality - kwim??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500