NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE is reading AB my space, who he talks to and what he talks about

IMO they are reading there. And here. And on the news site comments. And on other blogs & social media sites.

When & if the time comes, so will legal teams on both sides.

JMO and FWIW.

I was reading Zhra had a wheel chair at first, then wondering if her pro. leg was to small and to short or damaged, she would be confined again to a wheel chair, no wheelchair.....bedridden............any thoughts?

we have seen Zahra photographed with crutchs I thought so I guess I am assuming more probably crutches rather than wheelchair. Also, unless she was really ill I don't see bedbound because amputees are actually quite resourceful about getting around, particularly young ones.

I'm not sure yet how to quote, but someone said:

s it possible that DSS was visiting and only interviewing the stepmother and Zahra since Adam was presumably at work?

It's unlikely. DCF would want to interview all of the family members, unless they fell through the cracks. Which we all know happens.

I would like to know how much he actually worked.

I was reading Zhra had a wheel chair at first, then wondering if her pro. leg was to small and to short or damaged, she would be confined again to a wheel chair, no wheelchair.....bedridden............any thoughts?

I'm afraid you make a good point.Kids grow so fast! That poor baby.
And damn anyone who would hurt her !:furious:
She deserved more. Much more.

Question before making a comment. Has anyone determined how long EB was in OZ before they moved to the U.S.?

reminds me of a game my mom had younger bro and I play. Mom worked at a facility whose residents were all severely disabled in some way (not that Z was, not saying that just telling a story here folks, goes to resourceful).

Anywho, many of these kids did not get regular visits with family. Sometimes she would get permission to bring them home or us to visit them. Some of these kids played just as hard as my brother and I and they were amazing.

Let me assure you that IME children area highly adaptable and highly motivated to get about. ;)

Tehcloser does this mean talking to the media?

because I have to say, has anyone thought that maybe they have been asked NOT to speak to the media?

Maybe I should stop multi-tasking and pay closer attention here, but I'm not sure who the "they" in your sentence is referring to. I thought Tehcloser was asking about AB?

Maybe I should stop multi-tasking and pay closer attention here, but I'm not sure who the "they" in your sentence is referring to. I thought Tehcloser was asking about AB?

I think cotan was referring to AB and his mom? :waitasec:

STILL OT !
Thank you . A lot of WSers from Caylee's forum already know my son committed suicide a few days after he turned 15. It was New Years Eve and he had big plans ,so we know it wasn't planned,which is the scariest part.
With all the recent suicides connected to bullying I wanted to speak up.
Parents need to talk to their kids ,even if there are no signs of depression.Most teen suicides are an impulsive act.
And too many teen suicides are related to something someone else said or did.
Thanks for noticing!

I know exactely what you went through. My son committed suicide in 1996...he was 19. There was no warning at all, at least none that I saw. You are right, parents need to talk to their kid, they need to pay attention to them. Most people don't realize what it is to lose a child. I am really sorry for your loss.:angel:

Crutches work some too, she could have used the support of a cane.

Question before making a comment. Has anyone determined how long EB was in OZ before they moved to the U.S.?

EB's daughter posted on a social networking site as of May 12 2008 that her mom had gone to see her "lover." We have conflicting reports as to whether they returned in Nov or Dec of 2008. If Dec, then EB may have overstayed her 6 month visitor's visa to AU. Some discussion on the previous thread.

I read in one of the articles that EB went to OZ in 2008, they got married in 7/08 and EB, AB and Zahra moved to NC 11/08. it was in the same article that said Zahra asking for a bicycle acted a heavy price. it also talked about how EB and AB met online in a virtual world - she was gothic fairy and he was an avatar dressed in a bat cape.

I live Canada, mulch piles and logs, close, YEA would of made point of fire hazard, mulch piles can spontaniasly combust, also very hard to put out- like peat. An Australian family have lost their son up here, Power in numbers you know!!!!!!
JMO MOO

"We have a fire in the backyard, and there are a lot of mulch and brush piles, so it could go out of control quickly. Please send someone immediately!"

Instead of, "My husband works for a tree trimming company."

In other words, it's not that she felt the need to say that there WERE mulch piles burning, it's that she seemed to need to explain WHY there were mulch piles, as if that would be suspicious. And it was important enough to state it BEFORE getting the point across that the backyard was on fire.

JMO

I read in one of the articles that EB went to OZ in 2008, they got married in 6/08 and EB, AB and Zahra moved to NC 11/08. it was in the same article that said Zahra asking for a bicycle acted a heavy price. it also talked about how EB and AB met online in a virtual world - she was gothic fairy and he was an avatar dressed in a bat cape.

Here it is, date- and link-wise:

"They married in July 2008 in the backyard of Adam’s parent’s house in Giru, not far from the sugar mill. That November, they moved some 10,000 miles to North Carolina."

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...alia-was-smiles-survival-family-an-ar-498884/

Just some ramblings and musings.

Why do the attn's tell the defendents to zip their lips in any case?

Because as they are interviewed and "retell" their stories, anything said that could be viewed as an inconsistancy in regard to what statement was made to LE can be presented in court if the State wants to do that. JMHO. Could be other reasons but that's the one right off the top of my head at this moment.

We think we've seen inconsistancies but they vary from report to report and we have no clue what statement was made to LE.

Anyone being interviewed can lie to a detective, if LE wants to prosecute for that they can but it's not that often that they do. But they do.

Now FBI was involved in this yes? I wonder if FBI interviewed either EB or AB. IMHO never never never lie to the FBI. They will getcha for it. (Mel Ignato comes to mind).

We do know this...

EB put herself as the last known person to see Zahra alive. (Tsk Tsk, ya never do that lawd, I'm not ignoring what AB said on the 911 call about "we checked her", I want to see where LE takes this before I can conclude).

Ramblings and musings and speculations are mine. JMHO

Cotan can speak for himself or herself I do believe?

(not being snippy, but using my Mom voice LOL)

Just a joke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member