NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad must be taking lotsa notes... ((nurse hands him his blackberry!))

perhaps the moniker is not one Z ever used, even in her own mind for who EB was.

In Z's mind, it was clear, her mummy loved her. :(

I wonder what Zahra did call EB? Seems pretty clear from Moxley's report in May that it wasn't "mommy"...

I am betting she called her lisa, just my own.

ETA and I am betting she called her as infrequently as possible :(

Someone had posted a wiki link, I think, the other day. These are upcoming cases. It was something someone had posted that showed his record and there was a drunk driving charge and then in a box under that there was a domestic violence box with a J marked in it.

..adam arrest records

http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

The ten year old already is aware of how it works, and if she tells she's going to be hurt worse. She learns quickly not to tell. People don't understand and they can make it much worse.

If she wasn't used to the fighting, she would have thought she was to blame. She would also likely think that hiding these problems would keep her from being seen in a less positive light by outsiders, as well.

jmo

Would neighbors notice men comming and going from that house?
Have they noticed anything like that?

there wouldn't have to be men coming and going to sell access to Zahra :sick: let's remember that these people weren't exactly always living in reality.

Are the communicating threats or AWDW charges felonies?

ETA: From NC General Statutes... Section 14-32

"Any person who assaults another person with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and inflicts serious injury shall be punished as a Class C felon..."

Searchable NC General Statute Site here (criminal stuff seems to be Chapter 14)

Both of those charges are Misdemeanors, according to AB/EB's rap sheets.

You can see both charges in AB's criminal records here http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

Search for:

2010CR 051258 ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON

2010CR 051257 COMMUNICATING THREATS

And no more bathtubs with laptops.

A hot bubble bath, favorite beverage, and a fast moving message board, no better relaxation in the world.

I found a shelf from a bookshelf that fits across my tub perfectly.
Works great.

That and hubby added replacement insurance to my recent laptop.... lol

O/T, but thanks, everyone, for your computer support!

It's still pluggin' along--I think most of the water was superficial, but, hopefully, I've learned my lesson!

Someone pointed out a few threads back that there is a Facebook game called Farmville, and it would be much more plausible that EB was receiving "virtual play money" from other players who could be anywhere in the world with no salacious strings attached. Also, there was a news headline last week about a mother so absorbed in this "Farmville" game that she shook her crying infant to death for interrupting her online activities. Is it possible, (JMOO)given EB's penchant for online activities, that a similar scenario could have occurred? I am speculating that EB may have been so wrapped up in her own pastimes that it could have led to ongoing medical neglect or a sudden act of rage. As for AB being oblivious, yes, there really are people like that. All so sad!

There is no money exchange in farmville. There is however money exchange for sexual favors via another game that we know EB had or was playing.

Anyone know what this charge is against EB?

Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor fraud disposal of mortgage property, Elisa A. Baker

Recently read more details about the incident where AB ran BB off the road. I don't know what I expected that incident to have been like, but hearing the actual details threw me for a loop. AB drove right up beside them, swerved his car forcing them to the shoulder, then pulled in front of them and slammed on his brakes. That's some serious rage right there. JMO

that it is .... if you believe Brittany Bentley (I for one, do NOT)

for goodness sake, comeo on rad, tweet something about the hrg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname